Question of The Day....

bhalistix

It is I
There was a different vibe in the Black community. A whole generation of folks who were being influenced by the actions and words of people they perceived to be great.

When Malcolm X was murdered, it changed a lot in the community and also echoed what was to come.
i just don't buy that....

N

NaturalBornRidah

When the people are ready a leader will show. Right now black people are very ungrateful and vindictive to the sincere leaders, now I am not saying I am Obama fanatic but look at him sticking his neck out but has only got the shaft.

Look at who some black people are calling their leaders besides the traitorous acts they have performed. Snitches (*cough* SHarpton)and embezzlers for charities are getting love.
But Khalid Abdul Muhhamad is gone and was cast out NO RESPECT. .Kwame Kilpatrick is going to jail on some floozy basis.So black people shouldn't wonder why there is no leaders taking a lead.

Lucianite

When the people are ready a leader will show. Right now black people are very ungrateful and vindictive to the sincere leaders, now I am not saying I am Obama fanatic but look at him sticking his neck out but has only got the shaft.

Look at who some black people are calling their leaders besides the traitorous acts they have performed. Snitches (*cough* SHarpton)and embezzlers for charities are getting love.
But Khalid Abdul Muhhamad is gone and was cast out NO RESPECT. .Kwame Kilpatrick is going to jail on some floozy basis.So black people shouldn't wonder why there is no leaders taking a lead.

you make the determination of who is " Sincere" ? - who are the "sincere" Leaders... isn't that matter opinion ?

IF people need shaprton to lead them - why are u so "ungrateful and vindictive" - why not let it be - be constructive and make your contribution to who you determine to be "sincere"

Lucianite

some may actually disagree with you on "Khalid Abdul Muhhama and kilpatrick" - and I would not consider them great leaders - I would not spend my time tearing them down.....

W

N

NaturalBornRidah

you make the determination of who is " Sincere" ? - who are the "sincere" Leaders... isn't that matter opinion ?

IF people need shaprton to lead them - why are u so "ungrateful and vindictive" - why not let it be - be constructive and make your contribution to who you determine to be "sincere"
Well this the problem.You can follow who you want.But why are you in favor of Sharpton? Tell me the milestones he's accomplished.

I do make contribution but at the same I am not going to let my loved ones be led astray when these false prophets can leech and misuse their abilities.

some may actually disagree with you on "Khalid Abdul Muhhama and kilpatrick" - and I would not consider them great leaders - I would not spend my time tearing them down.....

W
Khalid Abdul Muhhamad has provided safety on his own accord in high profile hate crime cases. He has done security for the families that were victims of these hate crimes in towns that were Hick Nests. He was the leader of NBPP that has spread like wildfire. Plus his speeches are inspirational.No black intellectual quotes Sharpton.

Kwame Kilpatrick was mayor of Detroit ,and had initiated many construction projects. He also helped to employ some blacks in that city.

bhalistix

It is I
Well this the problem.You can follow who you want.But why are you in favor of Sharpton? Tell me the milestones he's accomplished.

I do make contribution but at the same I am not going to let my loved ones be led astray when these false prophets can leech and misuse their abilities.

Khalid Abdul Muhhamad has provided safety on his own accord in high profile hate crime cases. He has done security for the families that were victims of these hate crimes in towns that were Hick Nests. He was the leader of NBPP that has spread like wildfire. Plus his speeches are inspirational.No black intellectual quotes Sharpton.

Kwame Kilpatrick was mayor of Detroit ,and had initiated many construction projects. He also helped to employ some blacks in that city.
are you serious dread. you kill me with the blatant contradictions you post on this board. you would rest your confidence in KWAME KILPATRICK over SHARPTON.....

you are a real joker....

Lucianite

I never SAID "I WAS IN FAVOR OF AL SHARPTON"

I will not tear down AL or Khalid or Kwame - they all bring something different- they are not the problem.

my point was why focus on people doing their thing - it would be EXTREMELY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to get in an argument of one over the other when my point is let everybody bring what they can to the table.

bhalistix

It is I
The prodigal son or chip off the old block?

His daddy was fooling around and became a babydaddy in 1998.

What can you expect?

i expected for him to be better than his father, its amazing how of all the positive things his father has done you attribute his fathers one failing to his down fall. It continues to intrigue me as to why in an imperfect society we expect perfection of out leaders.

with regards to political leaders i would forgive infidelities but consider fraud and crimes that directly affect the functionality of your job unforgettable.

N

NaturalBornRidah

are you serious dread. you kill me with the blatant contradictions you post on this board. you would rest your confidence in KWAME KILPATRICK over SHARPTON.....

you are a real joker....
Dude you like many on this forum don't know what you are talking about!!

In what way is Kilpatrick the same as Sharpton. You do know Kilpatrick and Sharpton is way different.First of Sharpton has never held ANY MUNICIPAL,STATE APPOINTED, OR CONGRESSIONAL job. Kwama was a mayor and he was beat chastised for supposedly misconducting the appointed contracts to certain entities and companies.

Sharpton is a snitch. Sharpton is accused of being involved with drug dealing.Sharpton has charities and all kinds of drives that are under accusation of being misconducted.Sharpton never ran for public office of any kind but yet he gets airtime and attention.

I never SAID "I WAS IN FAVOR OF AL SHARPTON"

I will not tear down AL or Khalid or Kwame - they all bring something different- they are not the problem.

my point was why focus on people doing their thing - it would be EXTREMELY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to get in an argument of one over the other when my point is let everybody bring what they can to the table.
But I am asking what does Al Sharpton bring?

N

NaturalBornRidah

i expected for him to be better than his father, its amazing how of all the positive things his father has done you attribute his fathers one failing to his down fall. It continues to intrigue me as to why in an imperfect society we expect perfection of out leaders.

with regards to political leaders i would forgive infidelities but consider fraud and crimes that directly affect the functionality of your job unforgettable.
How in the world has Jesse failed though

This goes to show how much ignorance you are not aware of, do you know how many black poltical figures have are under the microscope. Lt Governor Carole Greene had to step down for embezzling charges, so has Senator Sampson,Charles Rangel,William J Jefferson, and the list goes on.

bhalistix

It is I

In what way is Kilpatrick the same as Sharpton. You do know Kilpatrick and Sharpton is way different.First of Sharpton has never held ANY MUNICIPAL,STATE APPOINTED, OR CONGRESSIONAL job. Kwama was a mayor and he was beat chastised for supposedly misconducting the appointed contracts to certain entities and companies.

Sharpton is a snitch. Sharpton is accused of being involved with drug dealing.Sharpton has charities and all kinds of drives that are under accusation of being misconducted.Sharpton never ran for public office of any kind but yet he gets airtime and attention.

first of all i don't know how kilpatrick made into this equation, the man is a dumb criminal. convicted on numerious charges, most of which stemming him from his MUNICIPAL SERVICE. I know you may want to sweep his MAJOR transgression under the rug because he sent (according to you) some jobs black folks way but i am not. As appose to the REV, who even in your own word, was only accused of improprieties.

Sharpton never run for any public office??? you said it best for

bhalistix

It is I
How in the world has Jesse failed though

This goes to show how much ignorance you are not aware of, do you know how many black poltical figures have are under the microscope. Lt Governor Carole Greene had to step down for embezzling charges, so has Senator Sampson,Charles Rangel,William J Jefferson, and the list goes on.

you can't be that stupid???? seriously!!!

Jesse Jackson Jr. Sentenced For Defrauding Campaign

Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) was sentenced to 30 months in prison with a three-year supervised release by a federal judge in Washington on Wednesday for misusing about $750,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses.

Jackson pleaded guilty in February to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items, including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.

MJ7

The Bible tells us not to put our trust or our faith in men. Sadly, many don't read the wisdom within the Bible.

It would save us a lot of trouble and protect us from those who lack good character from leading us.

bhalistix

It is I
The Bible tells us not to put our trust or our faith in men. Sadly, many don't read the wisdom within the Bible.

It would save us a lot of trouble and protect us from those who lack good character from leading us.
where does that leave those who are of no faith? :search:

N

NaturalBornRidah

first of all i don't know how kilpatrick made into this equation, the man is a dumb criminal. convicted on numerious charges, most of which stemming him from his MUNICIPAL SERVICE. I know you may want to sweep his MAJOR transgression under the rug because he sent (according to you) some jobs black folks way but i am not. As appose to the REV, who even in your own word, was only accused of improprieties.

Sharpton never run for any public office??? you said it best for
Just like I thought, you don't know what you are talking about.

You don't know about the dudes transgression yet you say his offenses are as bad as Sharpton/

Are you dunce, what does running for public office have to do with being in office?I said he has always been on the outside of City Hall or the White House bumping his gums, but he has not held onto a true political position

At least it was Kwame Kilpatrick's job to handle funds, since HE WAS A MAYOR. Sharpton is not mayor,senator,etc.
Sharpton does misuses funds through his bogus Church and Action Network.He even stole $100,000 from the Federal Election Commission for his campaign, but these bigot whites want to go after black political figures for mishandling money from THEIR OWN Non Profit Organizations.Peep Game bruh.
Sharpton an informant and brokered deals for a drug kingpin

Protest Figure Reported To Be a U.S. Informant - NYTimes.com
you can't be that stupid???? seriously!!!

Jesse Jackson Jr. Sentenced For Defrauding Campaign

Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) was sentenced to 30 months in prison with a three-year supervised release by a federal judge in Washington on Wednesday for misusing about $750,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses.

Jackson pleaded guilty in February to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items, including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.
I am talking about Jesse Jackson's Jr not Jesse Jackson,on topic what made his father a failure.

Lucianite

I refuse to go down this road with you and not here to convince you to like Sharpton - its is obvious that your being "VINDICTIVE" ( your words)

Right now black people are very ungrateful and vindictive to the sincere leaders,
keep in mind that Sincere is SUBJECTIVE....

bhalistix

It is I
Just like I thought, you don't know what you are talking about.

You don't know about the dudes transgression yet you say his offenses are as bad as Sharpton/

Are you dunce what does running for public office have to do with being in office, I said he has always been on the outside of City Hall or the White House bumping his gums, but he has not held public office.

It was Kwame Kilpatrick's job to handle funds, since HE WAS MAYOR.Sharpton does it through his bogus Church and action network.He even stole $100,000 from the Federal Election Commission, but these bigot whites want to go after black political figures for mishandling money from THEIR OWN non profit organizations.

I am talking about Jesse Jackson's Jr not Jesse Jackson,on topic what made his father a failure.
even that shit i think you typed backwards.

either you in a rush to type and don't know what you are typing or you just typing what ever you think like. point by stupid point

@ the bold
this is what you typed, did you mean to say he has never ran a public office. i don't know i was responding to what you wrote.

i mean serious dude what grown as man having a conversation and uses that as a reason to discredit some one "HE IS A SNITCH!". at the rest of the stuff you talking about i am just highlight to you where as all of Sharpton's transgression speak of are simply accusatio,n KILPATRICK on the other hand, has be convicted and sentence to jail for his FRAUD, are you going to argue that he was innocent.

your stupidity doesn't end there OH NOO!!! you post an article from 1988. how many times must you make yourself an idiot in one discussion.