Question of The Day....

Lucianite

what I find is that too much time is spent knocking down the effort of others that we disagree with...

If Person X decides to fight for reparations - I can disagree with reparations but i do not need to spend time fighting down person X....

let me remind you that was my point - why spend time fighting down another black person ? - who benefits form you fighting down Sharpton ? -

This why i would not spend time fighting down you for liking kirkpatirck or kirkpatrick and hailing him a leader - cool that you bring forth what they have done!!!

bhalistix

It is I
let me remind you that was my point - why spend time fighting down another black person ? - who benefits form you fighting down Sharpton ? -

This why i would not spend time fighting down you for liking kirkpatirck or kirkpatrick and hailing him a leader - cool that you bring forth what they have done!!!
lol why do you always quote yourself. lol

N

NaturalBornRidah

I refuse to go down this road with you and not here to convince you to like Sharpton - its is obvious that your being "VINDICTIVE" ( your words)

keep in mind that Sincere is SUBJECTIVE....
So i rest my case, we've already been through the accomplishments Jesse and Khalid Muhhamad have done.

You just conjure some cop out and don't even know why you follow Sharpton.

even that shit i think you typed backwards.

either you in a rush to type and don't know what you are typing or you just typing what ever you think like. point by stupid point

@ the bold
this is what you typed, did you mean to say he has never ran a public office. i don't know i was responding to what you wrote.

i mean serious dude what grown as man having a conversation and uses that as a reason to discredit some one "HE IS A SNITCH!". at the rest of the stuff you talking about i am just highlight to you where as all of Sharpton's transgression speak of are simply accusatio,n KILPATRICK on the other hand, has be convicted and sentence to jail for his FRAUD, are you going to argue that he was innocent.

your stupidity doesn't end there OH NOO!!! you post an article from 1988. how many times must you make yourself an idiot in one discussion.
Idiot, you just typed all kind of garbo. Grown men don't use the word snitch?Dude shut up, even cops use that word !

Its a difference in letting in the average joe letting authorities knowing crimes going on and there is a difference in telling authorities crimes others are doing,when you making the same crimes yourself.

READ THIS DUMB DUMB, not even counselors,interventionist at community centers,or the neighborhood watch even taddle tell.And I just didn't state the fact that he is not just a rat he is a hypocrite.

Lets not forget I posted a reference for Sharpton mishandling campaign money by the FEC.

On top of that Sharpton is not really a politician, he hasn't done anything substantial on any community issue, and je is not the CEO of any major black owned brand. So you have no point! AGAIN.

You speak on Kilpatrick and don't even know his story so who is being dumb.Sharpton attempts to win a campaign and you're happy.

PS. Kilpatrick is not convicted of fraud dummy. I'm done with you

Lucianite

So i rest my case, we've already been through the accomplishments Jesse and Khalid Muhhamad have done.

You just conjure some cop out and don't even know why you follow
You showed your case of how vindictive and divisive you are so I guess u were speaking about yourself.

bhalistix

It is I

You just conjure some cop out and don't even know why you follow Sharpton.

Idiot, you just typed all kind of garbo. Grown men don't use the word snitch?Dude shut up, even cops use that word !

Its a difference in letting in the average joe letting authorities knowing crimes going on and there is a difference in telling authorities crimes others are doing,when you making the same crimes yourself.

READ THIS DUMB DUMB, not even counselors,interventionist at community centers,or the neighborhood watch even taddle tell.And I just didn't state the fact that he is not just a rat he is a hypocrite.

Lets not forget I posted a reference for Sharpton mishandling campaign money by the FEC.

On top of that Sharpton is not really a politician, he hasn't done anything substantial on any community issue, and je is not the CEO of any major black owned brand. So you have no point! AGAIN.

You speak on Kilpatrick and don't even know his story so who is being dumb.Sharpton attempts to win a campaign and you're happy.

PS. Kilpatrick is not convicted of fraud dummy. I'm done with you
On March 11, 2013, Kilpatrick was convicted on 24 additional federal felony counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, and racketeering. The conviction stemmed from a 38-charge felony indictment, in what a federal prosecutor called a "pattern of extortion, bribery and fraud" by some of Detroit's most prominent officials.[6] His sentencing was expected before the end of April 2013, however, he will be sentenced on September 3, 2013.[7]

Read more you dumb A$$ mofo

wait there is more

this is what passes as an intelligent thought folks..
Yes people only on imix.....

now you said it best

you said its best.

N

NaturalBornRidah

On March 11, 2013, Kilpatrick was convicted on 24 additional federal felony counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, and racketeering. The conviction stemmed from a 38-charge felony indictment, in what a federal prosecutor called a "pattern of extortion, bribery and fraud" by some of Detroit's most prominent officials.[6] His sentencing was expected before the end of April 2013, however, he will be sentenced on September 3, 2013.[7]

Read more you dumb A$$ mofo

wait there is more

this is what passes as an intelligent thought folks..
Yes people only on imix.....

now you said it best

you said its best.
Apparently you don't know what conventional fraud is. But I will leave it to rest, you said it best , you don't know the story of Kilpatrick so how are you going to speak on the story .

At least Kilpatrick was not accused of taking money from donations and charities and feeding them into his own account.

I'll leave you to it, you can wallow in your own ignorance, Sharpton continues to be a loud mouth who can't win an election and is all talk.

Lucianite

NEW YORK CITY DEMOCRATIC MAYORAL CANDIDATES TO JOIN REV. AL SHARPTON & NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK ON SATURDAY TO ANNOUNCE THAT IN A SHOW OF UNITY, THEY ARE MARCHING WITH NAN ON AUGUST 24 IN WASHINGTON, DC 50-YEARS AFTER THE MARCH ON WASHINGTON—

&

PARENTS OF RAMARLEY GRAHAM TO ATTEND NAN’S LIVE RADIO BROADCAST & RALLY

WHO:
Rev. Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network
Bill Thompson
City Council Speaker Christine Quinn
NYC Comptroller John Liu
Public Advocate Bill de Blasio
Anthony Weiner
Adolpho Carrion
Constance Malcolm (Ramarley Graham’s mom)
Francelot Graham (Ramarley Graham’s father)

WHERE:
NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK
106 West 145th Street (Cross Malcolm X Blvd)

WHEN:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10
10:00 a.m.
Press arrival: 9:45 a.m.

Watch the livestream National Action Network | No Justice, No Peace or listen live on WLIB 1190 AM

BACKGROUND:

In a show of unification, the New York City Democratic candidates for Mayor will announce they are marching with Rev. Al Sharpton, Martin Luther King, III and National Action Network on Saturday, August 24th for the National Action to Realize the Dream March in Washington, DC. Fifty-years-after Dr. King delivered his historic “I Have a Dream” speech at the March on Washington of 1963 they will mount the same steps at the Lincoln Memorial. Joining them will be a cross-sector of speakers ranging from House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi to the family of Trayvon Martin.

N

NaturalBornRidah

NEW YORK CITY DEMOCRATIC MAYORAL CANDIDATES TO JOIN REV. AL SHARPTON & NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK ON SATURDAY TO ANNOUNCE THAT IN A SHOW OF UNITY, THEY ARE MARCHING WITH NAN ON AUGUST 24 IN WASHINGTON, DC 50-YEARS AFTER THE MARCH ON WASHINGTON—

&

PARENTS OF RAMARLEY GRAHAM TO ATTEND NAN’S LIVE RADIO BROADCAST & RALLY

WHO:
Rev. Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network
Bill Thompson
City Council Speaker Christine Quinn
NYC Comptroller John Liu
Public Advocate Bill de Blasio
Anthony Weiner
Adolpho Carrion
Constance Malcolm (Ramarley Graham’s mom)
Francelot Graham (Ramarley Graham’s father)

WHERE:
NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK
106 West 145th Street (Cross Malcolm X Blvd)

WHEN:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10
10:00 a.m.
Press arrival: 9:45 a.m.

Watch the livestream National Action Network | No Justice, No Peace or listen live on WLIB 1190 AM

BACKGROUND:

In a show of unification, the New York City Democratic candidates for Mayor will announce they are marching with Rev. Al Sharpton, Martin Luther King, III and National Action Network on Saturday, August 24th for the National Action to Realize the Dream March in Washington, DC. Fifty-years-after Dr. King delivered his historic “I Have a Dream” speech at the March on Washington of 1963 they will mount the same steps at the Lincoln Memorial. Joining them will be a cross-sector of speakers ranging from House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi to the family of Trayvon Martin.

And???
I see you found out something about the Action Network I mentioned,well it really means nothing and is about nothing.

bhalistix

It is I
Apparently you don't know what conventional fraud is. But I will leave it to rest, you said it best , you don't know the story of Kilpatrick so how are you going to speak on the story .

At least Kilpatrick was not accused of taking money from donations and charities and feeding them into his own account.

I'll leave you to it, you can wallow in your own ignorance, Sharpton continues to be a loud mouth who can't win an election and is all talk.
Do you ever stop dude, LMAO now its "CONVENTIONAL FRAUD" :kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks boy you have kicks for days. You are right though i have no idea what CONVENTIONAL FRAUD is i dot know what FRAUD he was found guilty of and he is about to spend maybe the rest of his life in jail for.

now Shaprton on the other hand was not found GUILTY of any form of fraud even your CONVENTIONAL FRAUD, he has simply been ACCUSED!!!!

GET THE DIFFERENCE ACCUSED - PROVEN GUILTY!!!!!

let me try to make sense of your train of thought first like
Broke ASS dame dash > success business man jay-z

now you telling me

Guilty of fraud, embezzlement, bribery Kwame Kilpatrick > accused criminal - mind you there have never been any formal investigation...

i still don't get it....

N

NaturalBornRidah

Do you ever stop dude, LMAO now its "CONVENTIONAL FRAUD" :kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks boy you have kicks for days. You are right though i have no idea what CONVENTIONAL FRAUD is i dot know what FRAUD he was found guilty of and he is about to spend maybe the rest of his life in jail for.

now Shaprton on the other hand was not found GUILTY of any form of fraud even your CONVENTIONAL FRAUD, he has simply been ACCUSED!!!!

GET THE DIFFERENCE ACCUSED - PROVEN GUILTY!!!!!

let me try to make sense of your train of thought first like
Broke ASS dame dash > success business man jay-z

now you telling me

Guilty of fraud, embezzlement, bribery Kwame Kilpatrick > accused criminal - mind you there have never been any formal investigation...

i still don't get it....
He has not been accused dumb ass, the FEC already KNEW SHARPTON was embezzling funds and Sharpton was forced to repay it.

Sharpton Returns Public Funds

Friday, December 16, 2005

Al Sharpton has agreed to pay back $100,000 in public funds he received for his failed bid to win the 2004 Democratic presidential nomination, after the disclosure that he had exceeded federal limits on personal expenditures for his campaign.

Sharpton, an activist minister from New York, will return the money to the federal government with interest in four payments, the Federal Election Commission announced yesterday.

Sharpton, who had hoped to use his presidential bid to displace Jesse Jackson as the most prominent spokesman for the nation's black community, has made two of the payments. The third is due on Jan. 10 and the last on Feb. 10.

Under federal election law, primary candidates can receive government matching funds for every contribution of $250 or less from an individual. In order to qualify, candidates may donate a maximum of $50,000 of their own funds to their campaigns.

During his 2004 presidential campaign, Sharpton traveled extensively and routinely mixed travel for his campaign committee and National Action Network. An FEC audit and investigation revealed that National Action Network and other entities paid $387,192 in campaign expenses. The FEC determined that National Action Network made payments totaling $107,615 for committee expenses and $73,500 in payments to consultants and vendors for campaign-related work, violating the prohibition against corporate contributions.

Now imagine this why is Sharpton out for playing with Federal money.

But you're too dunce to understand a targeted #################### and out of line coon , who gets different treatement. They will not come down hard on Sharpton because guess why he is not considered a threat and is already a puppet.

Kwame is not spending the rest of his life in there idiot, although he faces the possibility of getting a long stretch. Now you obviously don't get it, its not like he ran a ponzi scheme or stole money from charity donations, but I am not finna put you up on game, like I said stay the dummy you are.

bhalistix

It is I
He has not been accused dumb ass, the FEC already KNEW SHARPTON was embezzling funds and Sharpton was forced to repay it.

Now imagine this why is Sharpton out for playing with Federal money.

But you're too dunce to understand a targeted #################### and out of line coon , who gets different treatement. They will not come down hard on Sharpton because guess why he is not considered a threat and is already a puppet.

Kwame is not spending the rest of his life in there idiot, although he faces the possibility of getting a long stretch. Now you obviously don't get it, its not like he ran a ponzi scheme or stole money from charity donations, but I am not finna put you up on game, like I said stay the dummy you are.
smh at the idiot BRAY ON MY DUDE......

N

NaturalBornRidah

smh at the idiot BRAY ON MY DUDE......
The problem with a lot of you is that yall on here are straight up dikk riders, you follow someone or something without even knowing why.I asked you and Lucianite why do you think Sharpton is a factor, you guys still haven't come up with an answer.

Lucianite

The problem with a lot of you is that yall on here are straight up dikk riders, you follow someone or something without even knowing why.I asked you and Lucianite why do you think Sharpton is a factor, you guys still haven't come up with an answer.
why are you asking about Sharpton ?

I did not "follow" sharpton ? and i did not bring him into conversation.

my point was if we focus less on tearing down each others efforts there would be more unity and likely a leader to inspire. Kilpatrick efforts should not be torn down for his contributions neither should Sharpton. If you like Kilpatrick - fine - build on that - you and him - more power - show sharpton or fill the void -.. Its negative and counterproductive and vindictive ( your words) to focus so negatively on sharpton or nay other black person TRYING - no one is flawless.

YOU ARE WRONG about me "following " sharpton and has no RELEVANCE here!

but go ahead and tell me why you are aksing or trying to make this a Kilpatrick vs Sharpton thing

Lucianite

A factor in what ? - AGAIN, you brought up Sharpton - no one mentioned or praised sharpton - it was presented to you some FACTS after you made your comments...

bhalistix

It is I
Dikk Rider???? dude you the one who placed Kilpatrick (a convicted criminal) up on a pedestal, yetyou have to nerve to call someone a ################ rider. Even in the face of numerous articles highlighting his criminal activity and convictions you refuse to safe face on KILPATRICK??? DUDE???? SEROUSLY???

Prior to you joining the discussion no one had mention any names - not myself, Lucianite or anyone else.

I must have missed your question about Sharpton so here goes. I personally like Rev. Shaprton, is he a perfect being, no he is isn't, but then again who is? He highlights the injustices that affect the black community. You or who ever may claim that he is just an attention seeker - i c it differently. When he is getting arrested for civil disobedience for protesting some injustice in the black community i am home watching him on tv. Have you ever matched, picketed, protest, or gotten arrested????
if he is not out there for Bell and others like him who is???

KILPATRICK never did anything for the people of Detroit other than ROB them?

N

NaturalBornRidah

Dikk Rider???? dude you the one who placed Kilpatrick (a convicted criminal) up on a pedestal, yetyou have to nerve to call someone a ################ rider. Even in the face of numerous articles highlighting his criminal activity and convictions you refuse to safe face on KILPATRICK??? DUDE???? SEROUSLY???

Prior to you joining the discussion no one had mention any names - not myself, Lucianite or anyone else.

I must have missed your question about Sharpton so here goes. I personally like Rev. Shaprton, is he a perfect being, no he is isn't, but then again who is? He highlights the injustices that affect the black community. You or who ever may claim that he is just an attention seeker - i c it differently. When he is getting arrested for civil disobedience for protesting some injustice in the black community i am home watching him on tv. Have you ever matched, picketed, protest, or gotten arrested????
if he is not out there for Bell and others like him who is???

KILPATRICK never did anything for the people of Detroit other than ROB them?
This is my first time mentioning Kilpatrick on this forum, and it did some good because apparently you didn't no anything about him. Which is why I ask my self why are you even speaking on him when you don't know shit but articles you googled in 30 seconds.Quit jaw jacking.

How is me mentioning Kilpatrick once dikk riding, the only reason I keep talking about is because you keep going on and on about him, I don't want people like you misconstruing his story.

You talk about Kwame being a convicted criminal,dude you don't know that nature of him crime, its open season black politicians being investigated , as was said Rangel,Caroll Greene, John Sampson,Jesse Jackson Jr, etc all under the microscope. But a lot of is subjective.Because like I made a reference too,Sharpton has been guilty of embezzling money (more than once ), they just chose not to go after him . Kwame's crimes did not take from Charities or receive donations for drives, nor did he steal money from the public or citizens. I repeat he misappropriated funds big difference.

How dare you put Kilpatrick in the same sentence as Sharpton,maybe if Al could win an election we will take him seriously otherwise he is irrelevant.

Now wouldn't the times Sharpton going to jail make him a criminal?So what if he partakes in protests, there is plethora of community activist out there who do that.

N

NaturalBornRidah

@ bhalistix
The only person jocking is you, which is why you keep bringing up Jay-z bigger than Dame Dash for some reason, but I don't admire that guy in any way . I just said Jay-z has no real hustle nor is he a boss , they would give n!ggas like him money(maybe a gang of it) but he can't keep up a company.That's why they fired his ass from being a CEO @ Def Jam and he lost Roca-A-Wear.Same thing with Sharpton,they give sharpton a little money for nothing ie (Federal Election Commision ), but he still can't win anything. But crackas have a place for Sharpton to lead n!ggass astray,and dumb ass n!ggas like you make it work.

Cheerio .:hi:

bhalistix

It is I
This is my first time mentioning Kilpatrick on this forum, and it did some good because apparently you didn't no anything about him. Which is why I ask my self why are you even speaking on him when you don't know shit but articles you googled in 30 seconds.Quit jaw jacking.

How is me mentioning Kilpatrick once dikk riding, the only reason I keep talking about is because you keep going on and on about him, I don't want people like you misconstruing his story.

You talk about Kwame being a convicted criminal,dude you don't know that nature of him crime, its open season black politicians being investigated , as was said Rangel,Caroll Greene, John Sampson,Jesse Jackson Jr, etc all under the microscope. But a lot of is subjective.Because like I made a reference too,Sharpton has been guilty of embezzling money (more than once ), they just chose not to go after him . Kwame's crimes did not take from Charities or receive donations for drives, nor did he steal money from the public or citizens. I repeat he misappropriated funds big difference.

How dare you put Kilpatrick in the same sentence as Sharpton,maybe if Al could win an election we will take him seriously otherwise he is irrelevant.

Now wouldn't the times Sharpton going to jail make him a criminal?So what if he partakes in protests, there is plethora of community activist out there who do that.

are you capable of articulating a thought that doesn't make ou sound like a focking idiot. the problem you have is that if you took Kilpatrick d!ck out you mouth you would be able to highlight the glorious things he has done to warrant his d1ck being in your mouth but your strongest argument continues to be "you don't know what you talking about dude." Maybe you should spend sometime and come up with a better defense for him other than 'he is a victime of circumstance", whitey is taking down black folks. STFU you dumb ass MODDAFOCKER, that dude is a guilty as hell of what ever crime you want to call it but....

jackass SHARPTON has never been convicted of a crime get that through you think dumbarse skull. Nor has he ever been charged with a crime. cunny hole. stick to the facts....