Question of The Day....

bhalistix

It is I
@ bhalistix
The only person jocking is you, which is why you keep bringing up Jay-z bigger than Dame Dash for some reason, but I don't admire that guy in any way . I just said Jay-z has no real hustle nor is he a boss , they would give n!ggas like him money(maybe a gang of it) but he can't keep up a company.That's why they fired his ass from being a CEO @ Def Jam and he lost Roca-A-Wear.Same thing with Sharpton,they give sharpton a little money for nothing ie (Federal Election Commision ), but he still can't win anything. But crackas have a place for Sharpton to lead n!ggass astray,and dumb ass n!ggas like you make it work.

Cheerio .:hi:
tell me something you said there that made sense..... ass wipe....

N

NaturalBornRidah

bhalistix;4454213 said:
are you capable of articulating a thought that doesn't make ou sound like a focking idiot.
Ask yourself dumb ass ,does this statement even make sense?
bhalistix;4454213 the problem you have is that if you took Kilpatrick d!ck out you mouth you would be able to highlight the glorious things he has done to warrant his d1ck being in your mouth but your strongest argument continues to be "[I said:
you don't know what you talking about dude.[/I]" Maybe you should spend sometime and come up with a better defense for him other than 'he is a victime of circumstance", whitey is taking down black folks. STFU you dumb ass MODDAFOCKER, that dude is a guilty as hell of what ever crime you want to call it but....

jackass SHARPTON has never been convicted of a crime get that through you think dumbarse skull. Nor has he ever been charged with a crime. cunny hole. stick to the facts....
Just because I am letting your stupid ass know the facts about Kwame Kilpatrick I am sucking his ################.Dude hush ya mouth.

Kilpatrick has accomplished to be elected the mayor of his city, what the ################ has Sharpton been elected for?At least he's done something.

You're best comment for following Sharpton is he has marched in protests.Dude you are dumb ass shit,how much people out here do the same. Just be a sheep and quit speaking on stuff you know nothing of. You're inability to articulate is evident with the ''modder################ is guilty of what ever crime he convicted of'', you're a very brilliant idiot,Sharpton marching in protests hasn't had a black person win a case.You don't know about politics so shut up.
If you are not smart enough to know that the many politcians have been convicted and jailed for embezzling money from the Federal Election Commission but somehow Sharpton is exempt from these offenses and crimes, then you are dunce, I don't know how much evidence I could bring your way.

Here is the support Kwame is getting , take a good look idiot.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QRTQ_J1967g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tell me something you said there that made sense..... ass wipe....
Stop mentioning Dame Dash and Jay-z to me dumb ass!!

Lucianite

Smh

Nbr I can't figure out why on a thread to address black leadership you are insisting making it about kilpatrick vs sharpton.

Is there room for both Kirkpatrick and sharpton to work together ?

If you read bhalistix closely you wil see he merely answered your question about sharpton and offered a balanced opinion. I really see no post where he is championing sharpton as much you attributing to him. You asked why sharpton gets some credit and it was offered. People who organize protests get credit too but you asked about sharpton. You seem like sharpton is making you crraaaaaazzzzzyyyy. Why ? Now you present a protest video for kilpatrick what if the same response is offered. - you know how many people have others procests on their behalf ? - is that a leadership trait ?

Being elected is not the only criteria for leadership. One can not be elected and still be a leader. You seem stuck on Kirkpatrick being elected and sharpton not. So fine, sharpton is a private citizen why are so focused on him ?

Ill ask you again why are so vindictive towards shaprton ? Why tear down another black man because you disagree with him ?

Do think kilpatrick can move from local to national leadership ?

It's a contradiction that you highlight the goverment hand in falsely accusing black leaders to attempt to exonerate kilpatrick yet you use the same govt accusations to vilify sharpton.... Can u explain why the bogus govt charges for Kirkpatrick are wrong and yet the same bogus govt charges against sharpton are correct ?

N

NaturalBornRidah

Smh

Nbr I can't figure out why on a thread to address black leadership you are insisting making it about kilpatrick vs sharpton.

Is there room for both Kirkpatrick and sharpton to work together ?

If you read bhalistix closely you wil see he merely answered your question about sharpton and offered a balanced opinion. I really see no post where he is championing sharpton as much you attributing to him. Being elected is not the only criteria for leadership. One can not be elected and still be a leader. You seem stuck on Kirkpatrick being elected and sharpton not. So fine, sharpton is a private citizen why are so focused on him ?

Ill ask you again why are so vindictive towards shaprton ? Why tear down another black man because you disagree with him ?

Do think kilpatrick can move from local to national leadership ?

It's a contradiction that you highlight the goverment hand in falsely accusing black leaders to attempt to exonerate kilpatrick yet you use the same govt accusations to vilify sharpton.... Can u explain why the bogus govt charges for Kirkpatrick are wrong and yet the same bogus govt charges against sharpton are correct ?
See yall don't listen I never said Kilpatrick is the one to follow, I said you can not put his plight or his contributions in the same stratum as Sharpton. I already explained, if you can't figure it then hey.Shartpon does not have the following of majority black masses nor does he retain an important elected position in politics.

Yall are lost , and that's exactly why I you can't take anything yall say seriously.

Lucianite

See yall don't listen I never said Kilpatrick is the one to follow, I said you can not put his plight or his contributions in the same stratum as Sharpton. I already explained, if you can't figure it then hey.Shartpon does not have the following of majority black masses nor does he retain an important elected position in politics.

Yall are lost , and that's exactly why I you can't take anything yall say seriously.

Who said sharp ton have the black masses following or have an important elected position ? I know he does not

So given the above - why did u bring his name up. ?

Why are u making stuff up ?

Lucianite

When the people are ready a leader will show. Right now black people are very ungrateful and vindictive to the sincere leaders, now I am not saying I am Obama fanatic but look at him sticking his neck out but has only got the shaft.

Look at who some black people are calling their leaders besides the traitorous acts they have performed. Snitches (*cough* SHarpton)and embezzlers for charities are getting love.
But Khalid Abdul Muhhamad is gone and was cast out NO RESPECT. .Kwame Kilpatrick is going to jail on some floozy basis.So black people shouldn't wonder why there is no leaders taking a lead.

This was your first post in here and took us down the crazy road

Again contradiction now you are saying sharpton does not have the black mass following which is true.... Why did u feel the need to bring him up ? Here you say black don't support kilpatrick and later u post a video to boast of all the support he receives

And btw who "shafts" Obama .... Obama has wide support in blacks and we are responsible for re electing him with the biggest turn outs in history and over 90% support

And I already pointed out how u clearly expressed the type of vindictiveness that u speak against or observe in "black people". Maybe you were looking in. A mirror when u made that statement

Lucianite

And here u in your first post chastising "black people" for kilpatrick and now you are back pedling that you never said " he was the one to follow"

Smh

Yet others are "lost"