Question ...

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
Do ppl still use CDs in thier cars or do you use mp3 devices ..... Theres a reason why im asking this.

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
Cool cool. Cause ah almost ready witt meh official 2013 mix. It Madmadmadmadmaaaad. But its too big to fit on a ref audio CD. MP3 Only . Allyuh go love it.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I listen to CDs in the whip.. i still go to the stores and cop CDs... Its hard to find stores that still sell music but i do.. I wanna get that feeling of the early 90s when you used to go cop a tape and pop open the package and read the Thank Yous on your way home on the train.. we used to get mad hyped when you found out an artist was cool with another artist... "OH WORD, FAT JOE DOWN WIT DIAMOND D AND SADDAT X.. YEAAAAHHHHH"

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
I listen to CDs in the whip.. i still go to the stores and cop CDs... Its hard to find stores that still sell music but i do.. I wanna get that feeling of the early 90s when you used to go cop a tape and pop open the package and read the Thank Yous on your way home on the train.. we used to get mad hyped when you found out an artist was cool with another artist... "OH WORD, FAT JOE DOWN WIT DIAMOND D AND SADDAT X.. YEAAAAHHHHH"
I know exactly what you talkin bout. Used to live in Beatstreet Downtown Bklyn. In the Reggae Room coppin all the latest riddims. 45's & LP's ... something todays Djs might not know a thing about.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
:kicks @ HB you took it back to 90s for real with that post even down to the slang. I haven't heard whip in almost a decade, and that was in a song.