Question ...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
buttaz...wow I still know a dude who slipped up and said that in regular conversation. I was like you've been saying that since 96, you ain't never letting that one go. :rofl:

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
I cant stand to hear a muffocka say "Thats Ratchet" Refferering to something fockin crazy. Ratchet was used to reffer to the burna or a Blade wit a wooden handle ....

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
TL you sippin' on what BB got in his brown paper bag? When did you start typin like that? lol
Damn son ... a n!gga cyah make a joke awah ... besides ... I like slackness ... lehwee doe start dat topic nah ... caw yuh kno seh somadem cyah get no gyal if dem nuh eat .. nuff ah dem nah seh nuttin caw dem a dweet ...

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
daiz wha i want to know.. since when TRINILION turn into GUYANESECAT ??:rofl:
Ladyrass ... ah rell dred cuttass in de works for you inno.

Im A Talented Yute .. Mi cyan chat like a yardie ... tahk like me from Geeyahnuh .. Eat fwenchfwies and dwink spwite like a Hatian
and Go buyk ruydin like a Bajan

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Damn son ... a n!gga cyah make a joke awah ... besides ... I like slackness ... lehwee doe start dat topic nah ... caw yuh kno seh somadem cyah get no gyal if dem nuh eat .. nuff ah dem nah seh nuttin caw dem a dweet ...
naw you can joke is just now we got two trini winos on the board.:drinkers :rofl: *dusts off translator*

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I got one for You Jaze.... "That Shyt Was Mad Buttaz"
:kicks my brother used to say that ALL the damn time. at mt st michael in the bx they let them publish stuff like that in the yearbook. smh. lol

I cant stand to hear a muffocka say "Thats Ratchet" Refferering to something fockin crazy. Ratchet was used to reffer to the burna or a Blade wit a wooden handle ....
i know right-- HATE that term