MANY blk peeps hate blk peeps
N intentionally mislead them
Usually in certain groups
Lol
That's enough from me
Think wisely

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
How many Africans do you see producing white children? Congrats you found ONE out of 1.1 billion people.

The woman was passing herself as a mulatto. Try again idiot.
There is difference in advocating eh, yuh know it was idiots like you who killed Jesus....

Lucianite

it might go deeper than that.
She taught, she lectured, she shaped minds.

we dont know what she said about people like Condi

she (blackface) faces me like that kind of person who would go on Oprah, can say oh Condi doesnt know what it means to be black.
I don't think you can just make up what you think she MIGHT SAY about condo or anything else

And I don't think it was " blackface" at least not to ridicule and caricature.

I think she has some kind of mental problem and she took herself too far in becoming a naacp leader. She got caught up and lost in her lie. Sometimes people believe their lies. In general when people are passing , they do things to " pass" Again she did not have to become a public person.

Lucianite

Lol @ John Stewart piece
She is of Swedish chez and German heritage
He said you can't get whiter than that :kicks

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I don't think you can just make up what you think she MIGHT SAY about condo or anything else

And I don't think it was " blackface" at least not to ridicule and caricature.

I think she has some kind of mental problem and she took herself too far in becoming a naacp leader. She got caught up and lost in her lie. Sometimes people believe their lies. In general when people are passing , they do things to " pass" Again she did not have to become a public person.
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

Can you relate to those words...

Moqueca

The educator is education g you people in this thread.

Yeah the one drop rule makes me vex. Also when mixed raced people are called black! They are white!!!

Carib2

The educator is education g you people in this thread.

Yeah the one drop rule makes me vex. Also when mixed raced people are called black! They are white!!!
So you hate the one drop rule yet mixed people to you are white?

Daft

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
It's SAD....that it takes a Confused White Woman to show the Greater Black Population, what it means to be BLACK.

Anyways, I'm not mad at her....with her natural anti-anglo-saxon features, she probably was shunned and made to feel like an OUTSIDER all of her life. If that's not an element of the Black Experience, what is? I'm actually MAD at the Black folkz in Prominent positions in Black Society they she hood'winked. Well, the CIA & FBI infiltrated the Nation of Islam & the Black Panthers too, Right?

I feel sorry for Rachel....The only place she felt most comfortable and like her real herself, yet again she is being pushed out from.

LIONESS onda RISE

They need to leave that sister alone
:rofl: dude..stop playing..:kicks
It's SAD....that it takes a Confused White Woman to show the Greater Black Population, what it means to be BLACK.

Anyways, I'm not mad at her....with her natural anti-anglo-saxon features, she probably was shunned and made to feel like an OUTSIDER all of her life. If that's not an element of the Black Experience, what is? I'm actually MAD at the Black folkz in Prominent positions in Black Society they she hood'winked. Well, the CIA & FBI infiltrated the Nation of Islam & the Black Panthers too, Right?

I feel sorry for Rachel....The only place she felt most comfortable and like her real herself, yet again she is being pushed out from.
what does this mean? what are natural anti anglo saxon features? and shunned by whom?