Rachel Jeantel

Colors

STEADY WUK
Rachel who is Trayvon friend an the last person to talk to Trayvon stated a fews days ago on the stand that she did not go to the funeral but had no problem last night making her way on national television ........is this really about Trayvon or this is about everyone getting their one minute if fame

This whole case is bringing me back to 1987 Twanda Brawley Case

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i wouldnt even put her in the same category as someone seeking their 15 minutes...
her i can see going on TV after how everyone tore her to pieces, white and black alike...
she probably want to clear the air that she isnt the illiterate angry recalcitrant teenager everyone was making her out to be instead of focusing on when she say Trayvon tried to get away from zimmerman at one point...

and what does her not going to the funeral have to do with her going on national television..

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i wouldnt even put her in the same category as someone seeking their 15 minutes...
her i can see going on TV after how everyone tore her to pieces, white and black alike...
she probably want to clear the air that she isnt the illiterate angry recalcitrant teenager everyone was making her out to be instead of focusing on when she say Trayvon tried to get away from zimmerman at one point...

and what does her not going to the funeral have to do with her going on national television..
wah dat word mean??????

lawd HB a get edumacated on us

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
What I would like to know how is it this gyal was TM girlfriend on the phone . Now she claim they were just friends . I think she was bullin TM an afraid she get locked up for statutory rape

J

Juan Dan

:rabbi::vampire::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo:

Colors

STEADY WUK
Tom Joyner gets must highly remarks for me on this one.....even though I know he gives away scholarship all the time on his show

I just hope Rachel who is an adult who is in the 11th grade.....is not taken this tragedy to get a moment of fame by being on the national media spot light all of a sudden

J

Juan Dan

Tom Joyner gets must highly remarks for me on this one.....even though I know he gives away scholarship all the time on his show

I just hope Rachel who is an adult who is in the 11th grade.....is not taken this tragedy to get a moment of fame by being on the national media spot light all of a sudden
this is a nice tred and I would comment much yet I am retired from himix some time now cause of a bunch of badmanscissorsfukkers who as a group hate me...
yet nice tred...