Ragga Ragga--Red Plastic Bag First Ragga Soca Song?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
These people are so CONFUSED that you have NO CHOICE but to LAUGH and SHAKE YOUR HEAD at their UTTERANCES.

What is even more amusing is how they FABRICATE STORIES to FIT their FLAWED ARGUMENTS, which is they do not want persons to CRITIQUE their threads.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE
You couldn't say that better to describe what I was thinking when I saw that this song was entered into the SVG 2011 Ragga Soca Monarch competition!

GAO - De Sheep (Performing at 2011 SVG Ragga Soca Monarch 2011)
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qSeVc65RcQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
You couldn't say that better to describe what I was thinking when I saw that this song was entered into the SVG 2011 Ragga Soca Monarch competition!

<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qSeVc65RcQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
SMH

I tried to assist you in getting wid of your confusion, but you KEEP DELETING and REPOSTING the THREAD that you raised that issue in. Therefore, it seems like you rather remain CONFUSED.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
SMH

I tried to assist you in getting wid of your confusion, but you KEEP DELETING and REPOSTING the THREAD that you raised that issue in. Therefore, it seems like you rather remain CONFUSED.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE
You cannot dance your way around this one...

Anyone who presses the play button on this Live Gao Sheep song performance that has a pair of ears and two working brain cells knows exactly what they are seeing and hearing.

If you Vincies class that as a ragga-soca song then you are the least qualified of anyone here to call others confused!

In other words its totally pointless anyone trying to have a logical discussion about ragga-soca with you.

Wishing you all the best though as you are still one of our Caribbean brothers! :drinks:

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
You cannot dance your way around this one...

Anyone who presses the play button on this Live Gao Sheep song performance that has a pair of ears and two working brain cells knows exactly what they are seeing and hearing.

If you Vincies class that as a ragga-soca song then you are the least qualified of anyone here to call others confused!

In other words its totally pointless anyone trying to have a logical discussion about ragga-soca with you.

Wishing you all the best though as you are still one of our Caribbean brothers! :drinks:
Since you appear to be extremely interested in this issue, I will respond to it in the other thread, since you originally raised it there, so as to relieve your CONFUSION and that of those IMAGINARY FRIENDS of yours.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Since you appear to be extremely interested in this issue, I will respond to it in the other thread, since you originally raised it there, so as to relieve your CONFUSION and that of those IMAGINARY FRIENDS of yours.

I don't need any response from you to know what I am hearing when I listen to that Gao Sheep Jumping song being performed live at the 2011 SVG Ragga Soca Monarch competition.

So no need to contaminate my thread to explain anything; my eyes and ears have told me all I needed to know and no amount of old talk here or in any other thread can change that.

Thank you and end of discussion. :drinks:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I don't need any response from you to know what I am hearing when I listen to that Gao Sheep Jumping song being performed live at the 2011 SVG Ragga Soca Monarch competition.

So no need to contaminate my thread to explain anything; my eyes and ears have told me all I needed to know and no amount of old talk here or in any other thread can change that.

Thank you and end of discussion. :drinks:
Well, since you RAISE the issue and you have concluded whatever your eyes and ears have told you all you need to know, then I will EXPLAIN it to everyone else that might be CONFUSED, like you were, as to why the song by GAO is RAGGA SOCA.

Nevertheless, it is quite interesting that your EARS and EYES did not lead you to the same conclusion as those SOCA RIDDIM on STEROID songs that Bunji chanted that you claim is RAGGA SOCA.

Again, you are a DECEITFUL and PRETENTIOUS LIKKLE BOY in a man's body.

Nevertheless, I am half way in my CRITIQUE of that thread of yours.

That said, you like to talk about CONTAMINATING your thread but you have no problem CONTAMINATING other people's thread.

I said that to say this; when I am done ADDRESSING that thread of yours, specifically to address the issue with the GAO song, I will be saving it PERMANENTLY. Therefore, whenever you resort to your LIKKLE BOY ANTICS of DELETING and REPOSTING your thread, as your way of deleting my response, I will just repost it just like how you will repost your thread.

If that is the LEVEL of CHILDISHNESS and GAME PLAYING that you want to partake in, guess who is going to outlast you at your game?

By the way, do not PM ME AGAIN CRYING about critiquing your thread, because I do not respond to LIKKLE BOYS.

ACT LIKE A MAN and I might RESPOND.

That said; let me REMIND you that this is a SOCA FORUM where MEMBERS PARTAKE in DISCUSSIONS if they so DESIRE.

It is not a forum where GROWN MEN CRY LIKE BABIES because other members respond to their or threads.

In closing, STOP ACTING LIKE A PUZZY and GROW SOME BALLS.

Ushawishi

These people are so CONFUSED that you have NO CHOICE but to LAUGH and SHAKE YOUR HEAD at their UTTERANCES.

What is even more amusing is how they FABRICATE STORIES to FIT their FLAWED ARGUMENTS, which is they do not want persons to CRITIQUE their threads.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE
I have to agree wif you 100% ...

I go take it in dis thread...cuz me asself I good wif all you and all you e-fing when it come to music...threads dat doh involve trini oriented opinions/ansas got hidden restrictions...

Once is not personal I does accept wat making de most sense while trying to figure out de origins of it challengers ...

Who taught Shorty music? if it a joke ... its on me lol.

I ask because another one I can relate it to, is de one where Tosh say is he dat teach Marley how to play guitar ...

I have to agree wif you 100% ...

I go take it in dis thread...cuz me asself I good wif all you and all you e-fing when it come to music...threads dat doh involve trini oriented opinions/ansas got hidden restrictions...

Once is not personal I does accept wat making de most sense while trying to figure out de origins of it challengers ...

Who taught Shorty music? if it a joke ... its on me lol.

I ask because another one I can relate it to, is de one where Tosh say is he dat teach Marley how to play guitar ...

Since you have decided who makes the most sense it makes no sense trying to convince you otherwise.... so my friend listen to the man who in your words "If it a joke... its on me lol'...
Shorty was a musical genius but it is difficult for people like you and VP to accept the truth.. Listen to the genius sing and bring his message... his answer.. the answer you seek but just can't or won't accept!

<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I1f6EeIzUrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>

Ushawishi

Since you have decided who makes the most sense it makes no sense trying to convince you otherwise.... so my friend listen to the man who in your words "If it a joke... its on me lol'...
Shorty was a musical genius but it is difficult for people like you and VP to accept the truth.. Listen to the genius sing and bring his message... his answer.. the answer you seek but just can't or won't accept!

<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I1f6EeIzUrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
lol all you does crack me up ....no lie... I make a thread with your name address it..... thanks.

I not one dat does find man and man fing funny .... dere is a difference btwn a conversation and foreplay... doh put me in all you foreplay...

Sad and stupid considering in all dem threads where i bigging up Shorty same time you does be part of it but your attn on VP bottom...again I tell you please take me out dis.