RALPH GONSALVES CHAMPIONING THE RACIST JUDICIALRULING AGAiNST DOMINICAN HAITIANS

robblaten

So you want to SUPPORT a PARTY that has already LOST THREE CONSECUTIVE GENERAL ELECTIONS to Dr. Ralph Gonsalves' party and WILL LOSE again in 2015.

A POLL was done about 3 WEEKS AGO...and when it comes to LEADERSHIP DR. Gonsalves favored by 63% and Eustace 38%.

Yeah, go and DONATE your PITTANCE to a LOSING PARTY and a LOSER in Eustace.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Actually, I am betting that Linton Lewis will be opposition leader by the time of the next election and I KNOW he will beat gonsalves.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Actually, I am betting that Linton Lewis will be opposition leader by the time of the next election and I KNOW he will beat gonsalves.
SMH n :kicks:kicks

U R a JOKER.

Linton Lewis who has been DEFEATED in THREE CONSECUTIVE GENERAL ELECTIONS is going to DEFEAT Dr. Gonsalves?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Linton is coming back, BIG TIME. He is now a senator.
Linton was the LAST OPTION by Eustace for one of the positions of SENATOR.

In other words, he was CHOSEN as SENATOR.

Eustace choose Vynnette Frederick and Anisa Baptiste for the 2 SENATORIAL POSITIONS.

It was not until Anisa was THROWN out the NDP, because she TOLD EUSTACE that he is LAZY and should RESIGN as LEADER of the OPPOSITION, that Linton was finally selected by Eustace to be senator.

Linton is the MAN who doesn't have the CONFIDENCE of his LEADER and who has LOST three GENERAL ELECTION is who you saying is going to DEFEAT Dr .Gonsalves. :kicks:kicks

JOKES.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
MSJ congratulates Caricom

By Carla Bridglal carla.bridglal@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Nov 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM ECT

The Movement for Social Justice (MSJ) is in full support of Caricom’s position against the Dominican Republic (DR), political leader David Abdulah said yesterday.
“The statement was very important. I want to congratulate Caricom for taking a strong stand on this particular issue. I want to particularly congratulate St Vincent and the Grenadines Prime Minister Dr Ralph Gonsalves for taking a lead role in Caricom on this issue because he has made it a formal issue for the last six weeks or more, raising the concerns and condemning outright the decision of the DR to make these Dominicans (of Haitian descent) stateless,” he said, adding that the MSJ had also made a statement condemning the decision a month ago.

On Tuesday, the Caricom Bureau condemned the Dominican Republic’s treatment of citizens of Haitian descent and said until the country changes its position and grants these people their right to statehood, it will defer any decision to consider the country the opportunity for membership into the Community.
Abdulah tried to put the incident in perspective, using the comparison of how we would feel if the US, UK or Canada were to make such a decision against people in the West Indian Diaspora. Or if Trinidad and Tobago were to do the same to other islands.
“Could you imagine if we were to say retroactive to 1929, as the Dominican Republic has done, all people who came from (other Caricom states), that their children were to be stripped of citizenship — the oilfields and the dockyards of this country would be empty if we were to deport those people.”
He said the judgment, handed down by the Dominican Republic’s Constitutional Court on September 23, was a “dastardly act” perpetrated against Haitians stemming from a “deep-seated racism by the Dominican oligarchy” since the days of (Haitian Independence leader and folk hero) Toussaint L’Ouverture.
“Caricom has taken a firm stand and we want to say we support that position and want to ensure the implementation because we cannot have a country, particularly one in the Caribbean region, taking a position like that.”
Abdulah also said he was in support of free movement of people between Caricom members.
Noting the current diplomatic row between Trinidad and Jamaica over 13 Jamaican nationals who were refused entry into Trinidad last week, he said for the MSJ, the issue needs to be seen in the context of an imperative need for Caribbean integration.
“That is where we must begin, and that need for integration as spelled out in the revised Treaty of Chaguaramas, which establishes the Caribbean Single Market Economy. The single economy has not come into effect yet...but we cannot only have integration based only on the free movement of goods and services and capital. It must also mean the free movement of people and this cannot be restricted only to categories of media workers, professionals, artistes and cultural workers, it’s to include all people if we must have one Caribbean.”

MSJ congratulates Caricom | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I'm sure she has noticed and knows the theories why
resource curse
paradox of plenty
inability to properly invest economic rent
Hartwick rule etc
Maybe you have not noticed, but the wealthiest countries in the world are the ones with no natural resources. Japan, Germany etc. have NO resources, while Nigeria is full of them.

The Caribbean are mostly wealthy countries in every important meaning of the word. Very high human development, high incomes, low instances of poverty compared to most regions of the world. They are CLEARLY far too wealthy to fit convincingly into the "poor little black us" routine that most of their leaders are accustomed to.

By comparison to whom are the Caribbean not wealthy? Have you travelled to many countries and seen life as it is actually lived? I would suggest most people in the Caribbean do not understand how wealthy they are relative to others simply because they have not travelled much. I have been to every corner of this world and can tell you that there are few places with as high a standard of living or as easy a life as the Bahamas. And I am sure that applies to other Caribbean countries.

The problem with too many of our southern neighbours is they have (thanks to poor leadership) a victimhood mentality. While there is no reparations debate in the Bahamas (absolutely NOBODY here is even aware of the debate going on) it is angering to me that our leaders even pay lip service to Caricom membership, precisely because it taints us with association with this beggars' brigade.

robblaten

I'm sure she has noticed and knows the theories why
resource curse
paradox of plenty
inability to properly invest economic rent
Hartwick rule etc
In The Caribbean region, the paradox is even more stark. With the exception of Trinidad, all the wealthiest countries are those that have had to concentrate on services because of a lack of resources.

The lack of an economic case for the CSME or regional integration is underlined by the fact that economies of the kind that we have in the region function best when they are smaller, not bigger. Besides, they are mostly competitive and not complimentary, economies.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
VINCY and TRINIS on REPARATION.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xbMKIX4LkEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WELL BUOYYYY, it is a GOOD THING the VINCY was on the SHOW to MEK The SEGMENT RESPECTABLE because that TRINI ACTIVIST..............

robblaten

VINCY and TRINIS on REPARATION.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xbMKIX4LkEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WELL BUOYYYY, it is a GOOD THING the VINCY was on the SHOW to MEK The SEGMENT RESPECTABLE because that TRINI ACTIVIST..............
No respectable or self-respecting black country is interested in reparations. Those who are make us all look like beggars and failures looking to divert attention from inept leadership.