Rapture... the Sequel

It was not the first time Camping was forced to explain when his prediction didn't come to pass. The 89-year-old retired civil engineer also prophesied the Apocalypse would come in 1994, but said later that didn't happen then because of a mathematical error.

How convenient...so when the world doesn't end in October, guess what he's going to say? Hmmmm...I wonder.

The messed up part about all of it is, he will still have followers who are brainwashed...they always use the same tired ass excuses every time after a failed doomsday prediction:

1) God forgave us for our sins and spared our lives this time around because so many of us prayed.

or

2) Miscalculation...it's actually supposed to happen on such and such date (like the excuse he's used time and time again).

T

T-MAKAA

So let's say he is right.. wha allyuh gonna do? Sit and talk about it? No one knows yes..but wha if its really the 20th or the 22nd? What if its next week?? I guess my point is people are putting a lot of energy in trying to discredit people as opposed to using that energy to fix up their life morally and spiritually as if it were tomorrow.

I aslo find it interesting that the sane people who discredit the bible when verses are stated that they don't agree with or conflicts with their lifestyle, all of a sudden are quoting this one scripture about "no one knowing.." which is from the same bible that "contradicts", "tampered with", or "written by men (white men)".

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
How convenient...so when the world doesn't end in October, guess what he's going to say? Hmmmm...I wonder.

The messed up part about all of it is, he will still have followers who are brainwashed...they always use the same tired ass excuses every time after a failed doomsday prediction:

1) God forgave us for our sins and spared our lives this time around because so many of us prayed.

or

2) Miscalculation...it's actually supposed to happen on such and such date (like the excuse he's used time and time again).
It's like he trying to force God hand....you can't force God to do anything ! He is a madman and need to crawl back in the crypt he come from- he really gives me the creeps !

saucytrini

can u handle me?
TMAKKA: yuh know sometimes u take things a bit far and a bit off key....and people free to quote whatever they want to quote....its called supporting evidence: it showing de same Bible de man want to say telling him dates...is de same one that saying nobody know...so back off nah....dis is not the religion forum......go look for that level of argument dey......

and aye Swerve....de wives suppose to be VIRGINS...and is 72 and 80 000 servants...dat is in one of de translations of one sect.....

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
TMAKKA: yuh know sometimes u take things a bit far and a bit off key....and people free to quote whatever they want to quote....its called supporting evidence: it showing de same Bible de man want to say telling him dates...is de same one that saying nobody know...so back off nah....dis is not the religion forum......go look for that level of argument dey......

and aye Swerve....de wives suppose to be VIRGINS...and is 72 and 80 000 servants...dat is in one of de translations of one sect.....
He was snorting coke lastnight you have to excuse him...

T

T-MAKAA

T

Its not the religous forum but u quoted a scripture? Its not..buh we discussing a religous man? We been having this discussion since 2 weeks ago and nothing I typed is that different. Furthermore, I was clearly referring to people who say the bible is false yet on my FB and even on here are using the same bible to reference.. does that apply to u? I didn't think so cause u seem to be a believer of the Bible. Try ya best though.

saucytrini

can u handle me?
T

Its not the religous forum but u quoted a scripture? Its not..buh we discussing a religous man? We been having this discussion since 2 weeks ago and nothing I typed is that different. Furthermore, I was clearly referring to people who say the bible is false yet on my FB and even on here are using the same bible to reference.. does that apply to u? I didn't think so cause u seem to be a believer of the Bible. Try ya best though.
Makka: leff de man thred as it is nah.....and all yuh sure de man religious or just smart and savvy and see a way to make $$?

Looks like yuh scared of she...
why u doh stop causing flicking trouble

dollbabi

Earth Angel
he causin realllll problems...those fools are crazy for giving their possessions away...they obviously took mans word over God's....shame on them!
Mmmhmmm and it's likely that the problem lies in lack of study, at least for a number of them.

or

Exactly. That's the crazy part about it all.

It's like he trying to force God hand....you can't force God to do anything ! He is a madman and need to crawl back in the crypt he come from- he really gives me the creeps !
Maybe he wants Jesus to return before he passes but seeing that he's 89...that just might not happen. He needs to retire and be a full-time grandaddy/greatgrandaddy.

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
So let's say he is right.. wha allyuh gonna do? Sit and talk about it? No one knows yes..but wha if its really the 20th or the 22nd? What if its next week?? I guess my point is people are putting a lot of energy in trying to discredit people as opposed to using that energy to fix up their life morally and spiritually as if it were tomorrow.

I aslo find it interesting that the sane people who discredit the bible when verses are stated that they don't agree with or conflicts with their lifestyle, all of a sudden are quoting this one scripture about "no one knowing.." which is from the same bible that "contradicts", "tampered with", or "written by men (white men)".
Wow..u serious huh? almost sound offended by all the rhetoric. Personally Im not a holy man. If it happens, it happens... all Im going to say is "ooops, I guessed wrong".

TMAKKA: and aye Swerve....de wives suppose to be VIRGINS...and is 72 and 80 000 servants...dat is in one of de translations of one sect.....
Virgins are no fun... Give me 2 bigbamcess bisexual chicks and Im content.

Marry Ank and mek alyuh atonement fuh having sex before marriage...
Clown... u need to atone fuh all the minors u chasing down and molesting.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.