Redskin Fans!!!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
:kicks: that's what happens when u talking smack about the cowboys!!!
see it ain't even y'all I gotta hear it from. Fam in Harrisburg been talking shit all night/morning. STFU already! :kicks

We'll see about y'all on October 13th. Maybe by then RG3 will get it in his head that he needs to stop acting like he's the only good quarterback on the team.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Eagles almost gave the game away playing prevent defense in that 3rd quarter and calling vanilla plays.

DSP

Heri
Eagles almost gave the game away playing prevent defense in that 3rd quarter and calling vanilla plays.
whatchu talkin about flash, they didn't go to prevent till the 4th, that was the opposite of Coach Davis plan.

As always.. Convo about skins make ppl talk up romo name.. The man is ranked one of the best in the league!! That's said.. Anything else..I won't talk against me team:kicks
Best of the worst

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
whatchu talkin about flash, they didn't go to prevent till the 4th, that was the opposite of Coach Davis plan.
You must have been watching a different game than I but towards the middle of the 3rd quarter when they went up 33-7 they started that silly prevent defense.

DSP

Heri
You must have been watching a different game than I but towards the middle of the 3rd quarter when they went up 33-7 they started that silly prevent defense.
I watched the same game.. 4th quarter

Either way their defense has come a long way since last year.

btw u want to bet against Detroit their next game? :D

LIONESS onda RISE

Best of the worst
Uhh.. Check those stats again.. I think he ranked in top 10 quarterbacks..top 50 overall.. His post season game leaves a bit to b desired, but like I say, check dem stats