returning posessions at the end of a relationship

Tha Biz

I'm not asking anything back and not giving anything back..
i think that bullshit...you dont have the right to hold onto shit thats not yours, a lil bit gold diggerish, and im surprised u would keep tings that not yours after you seem like a big police woman

Missmayling

i think that bullshit...you dont have the right to hold onto shit thats not yours, a lil bit gold diggerish, and im surprised u would keep tings that not yours after you seem like a big police woman
maybe she didn't see the strings that were attached to the gifts

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
I would give her back EVERYTHING ... wouldnt want her to jumbie me for ANY reason again. I wouldnt want shyt back from her .... dem would be considered blight ting in my life.

LIONESS onda RISE

Hold up...u give someone a gift and its not theirs?

Am I missing something?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
All you did, was embarrass yourself..sorry to say. Most people will read this and think "It was a good idea for him to leave a woman with this type of mentality"
Hush yuh rass! If you knew the wanker I wouldn't be surprised if you would have advised me to throw the ring in a pit of fire and send him in there to collect it. You know if he was a killer, a fraud, a child snatcher?

And Welcome to imix. Have fun here:)

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Buh wha de ass?. If somebody gave somebody something as a gift and somebody chooses to keep it, what's the problem?????

LIONESS onda RISE

I will not keep something that's not mine...BUT if I was given a gift..that item is mine and no..I'm not returning it. Look , if this is an issue for u then u should start giving ur friends loan..and not gift them anything if u expect it back..backwards thinking

dollbabi

Earth Angel
If you gave the other person something that hold's sentimental value outside of your relationship with that person (ie: giving them something that once belonged to a parent or grandparent)
Hmmm...like when people give their grandmother's wedding ring to their wife? What happens if they divorce?

I'd give it back but...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
to answer the OP... if HIS things were at my house and he asked for it back, sure i'd return them. same as if my things were at his place and i asked him to return them. most importantly though, i'm not asking someone to give me back anything that i GAVE to them. that's petty IMO. borrowing is a diff story. now if you are engaged to me and we break up, i'd give the ring back to you-- whether you ask for it or not. and most likely, you're not going to have to ask me to give it back.