" rev rat". Is the nypost headline on sharpton

Lucianite

They are claiming he was a paid informant for the the the FBI against the mob

I imagine. That IMix will have a field day with this.

This is coming out , although it's been known, right before he host the national action network with deblasio and Obama scheduled to appear

LIONESS onda RISE

They are claiming he was a paid informant for the the the FBI against the mob

I imagine. That IMix will have a field day with this.

This is coming out , although it's been known, right before he host the national action network with deblasio and Obama scheduled to appear
dude is and has always been a gansta..and now, a rat!! not surprising considering he is not the most ethical fella ..lol

Lucianite

Sharpton, in an interview with The Post on Monday, didn’t deny that he cooperated with the FBI — but said the thesmokinggun.com report was the equivalent of a mob hit.
“It’s crazy. If I provided all the information they claimed I provided, I should be given a ticker-tape parade,” said Sharpton, 59, who now regularly rubs elbows with Obama and his wife, Michelle, Attorney General Eric Holder, congressmen and other national leaders.
“What did Al Sharpton do wrong? Eliot Spitzer did do something wrong, and he got a TV show,” said the Rev. Al, referring to the hooker-loving former governor.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
These terminologies and how easily we latch onto them are so focking stupid. Rat?!! The mob is like ah fockin cancer! Anyone who has and provides information on them is a hero. I once worked in a record shop and 2 of them came in basically telling my boss that they are putting a gumball machine in the store. For focking what, is not a candy shop or corner store. We sold music, but they needed an excuse to come in and try and harass him for money. He blatently told them no. Their next approach was garbage collection. They had everybody on the block shook except for us and the Belizeans down the street who also had a record shop but was pushin some scenes.

Far too many people upset that Sharpton has risen to such prominence as to have a TV show as well as being close the POTUS. So anything they can latch onto to try and sully him they will. Many will never understand or pretend they don't but people like Sharpton are absolutely necessary because of how vocal and visible they are when Black people are wronged in America. People will latch onto how he approached the Brawley situation and others to try to mock him but all he did was stick up for black people who seemed to endure very extreme racist situations. It's not his fault Brawley was a liar, is it?

J

Juan Dan

another example of blk folks not studying history or knowing anything
lol
lol
lol
lol
such confusion

Lucianite

These terminologies and how easily we latch onto them are so focking stupid. Rat?!! The mob is like ah fockin cancer! Anyone who has and provides information on them is a hero. I once worked in a record shop and 2 of them came in basically telling my boss that they are putting a gumball machine in the store. For focking what, is not a candy shop or corner store. We sold music, but they needed an excuse to come in and try and harass him for money. He blatently told them no. Their next approach was garbage collection. They had everybody on the block shook except for us and the Belizeans down the street who also had a record shop but was pushin some scenes.

Far too many people upset that Sharpton has risen to such prominence as to have a TV show as well as being close the POTUS. So anything they can latch onto to try and sully him they will. Many will never understand or pretend they don't but people like Sharpton are absolutely necessary because of how vocal and visible they are when Black people are wronged in America. People will latch onto how he approached the Brawley situation and others to try to mock him but all he did was stick up for black people who seemed to endure very extreme racist situations. It's not his fault Brawley was a liar, is it?

agreed.......

Lucianite

smh @ calling him a rat.. I guess the NY Post endorses the Stop Snitchin movement...

no words to explain the logic of the sharpton "hatas"
but When Hillary and Cuomo and Caroline Kennedy need the black vote they go to Harlem to photo op with sharp ton.... how come all this was NOT dropped them... hmmm

White folx get nervous when "blacks gather"

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Pastor Manning On Al Sharpton! :kicks

Al Sharpton An FBI Snitch: CI-7
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5PkB3TP_ez0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>