Rick Ross Comes To Guyana

N

NaturalBornRidah

u sound like one of them dum asses that make a video of themselves committing a crime post it on utube and when they get caught quick to say "somebody snitchin

did u forget "50 Cent "A Psychic Told Me"?
How did you even come up with that?I will post a crime video I commiuted on youtube,huh, how you make that assumption, don't be an idiot, what has happened to Rick Ross ?Nothing.Nada, and Zilch. You can't hypothesize and say some gay shit about he subscribes to the 48 Laws of Power.

Stop getting carried away with these rappers.

NASDAQ

How did you even come up with that?I will post a crime video I commiuted on youtube,huh, how you make that assumption, don't be an idiot, what has happened to Rick Ross ?Nothing.Nada, and Zilch. You can't hypothesize and say some gay shit about he subscribes to the 48 Laws of Power.

Stop getting carried away with these rappers.
big man.. u said 50 is suppose to do something. 50 is in the media spotlight, if he does anything it will come back at him. u dont expect him to lay hands on ross do u? u expect him to go to jail over respect? or sued for millions?

50 is not an idiot ... only ignorant gangsters do things like that

N

NaturalBornRidah

big man.. u said 50 is suppose to do something. 50 is in the media spotlight, if he does anything it will come back at him. u dont expect him to lay hands on ross do u? u expect him to go to jail over respect? or sued for millions?

50 is not an idiot ... only ignorant gangsters do things like that
Don't matter bruh, if that is the case you shouldn't be mouthing your ass off like you are going to do something, any real nicca would know that.

N

NaturalBornRidah

What did 50 say?
Dude why are you playing games, 50 was trying to get at Rick Ross ,50 also made ''How To Rob'', but has not shown and proved when those rappers approached him, the dude talks smack on record and plays around too much.

NASDAQ

Dude why are you playing games, 50 was trying to get at Rick Ross ,50 also made ''How To Rob'', but has not shown and proved when those rappers approached him, the dude talks smack on record and plays around too much.
are u serious?.... no for real ARE U SERIOUS? who u know punked 50? who u know yelped 50?
u dont know much about the rap world do u? a BOSS never gets his hands dirty. u get hitters for that

Catracha305

lol.. in everything there's always real and fake.
u thought murder inc was fake? the NOW 50 wouldn't do much personally but he will retaliate, the OLD 50 would have done something.

wait how we even get on real and fake in the industry?
I loved the old 50 #IsmellP*ssy

New 50 lame tho

NASDAQ

I loved the old 50 #IsmellP*ssy

New 50 lame tho
nobody stays the same forever, there's no money in acting hood. and at the end of the day it's about the money. but don't believe for a 2nd 50 soft... he just learned how and when to act.

you fat?????

why did i have you pegged as tall, slim and very handsome
thats why i said "skinny dude swag" :beach:
thats how i carry myself. #200lbs

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
nobody stays the same forever, there's no money in acting hood. and at the end of the day it's about the money. but don't believe for a 2nd 50 soft... he just learned how and when to act.

thats how i carry myself. #200lbs

200lbs ain't fat if you over 6 feet tall....lol...if you like 6'4...then 200lbs is considered an athletic build.....kmt

move to one side about fat.....lol post your pic again please

NASDAQ

200lbs ain't fat if you over 6 feet tall....lol...if you like 6'4...then 200lbs is considered an athletic build.....kmt

move to one side about fat.....lol post your pic again please
i'm 5'11 why would i lie about being fat? i never posted my pic

Catracha305

I just wasn't feelin all those candy shop type songs. I miss sh!t like "Many men" and "nobody likes me"

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i'm 5'11 why would i lie about being fat? i never posted my pic

you sure??????

hmmmmph...so i wonder who is the dude i have in mind....a brown skinned guyanese pretty boy type

not many guyanese dudes post here....and cassette craig is dark and sexy

edit...i think i know who i am thinking of now....it might be DerMonger...sorry i got you confused....lol

N

NaturalBornRidah

are u serious?.... no for real ARE U SERIOUS? who u know punked 50? who u know yelped 50?
u dont know much about the rap world do u? a BOSS never gets his hands dirty. u get hitters for that
Thats neither here no there, 50 got his chain snatched in Africa,an ese checked his ass when he came to Cali, he got his ass punked in Oakland and you can even check in the Beef DVD when Bang Em Smurf and his Silverback crew had 50 moving to the other side of the stage.

Lodi Mack one of 50's boys got killed in Bronx after he slapped Henchmen's son( I know very well how do it), Henchmen is/was a rat but at least he retaliated.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Key phrase learn how to act,doesn't mean he changed, that's the problem with some cats today a lot of stuff you do has consequences.

50 has behind security now when he pops stuff.

I just wasn't feelin all those candy shop type songs. I miss sh!t like "Many men" and "nobody likes me"
LOL you must be young to miss that kind of stuff.

N

NaturalBornRidah

What you callin young?
Better to stay young than get old.lol
The younger crowd are the only people I know that really care what happened music wise in the past 10 years, where as my peeps and my age group really care less.