Rick Ross Comes To Guyana

NASDAQ

Thats neither here no there, 50 got his chain snatched in Africa,an ese checked his ass when he came to Cali, he got his ass punked in Oakland and you can even check in the Beef DVD when Bang Em Smurf and his Silverback crew had 50 moving to the other side of the stage.

Lodi Mack one of 50's boys got killed in Bronx after he slapped Henchmen's son( I know very well how do it), Henchmen is/was a rat but at least he retaliated.
50 got his chain snatched, not TAKEN and the dude jumped in the crowd of 1000's, u expected 50 to do what? jump after him with the rest of his shit on? u don't use your head?

lol @ 50 rappin on stage and Bang em throwing water bottles n chairs.... like 50 was suppose to start a riot AND GET SUED... :lol
by people in the crowd that get injured.

50 IS SMART not n idiot.. where is Jimmy now?

Mr_Crafty

Thats neither here no there, 50 got his chain snatched in Africa,an ese checked his ass when he came to Cali, he got his ass punked in Oakland and you can even check in the Beef DVD when Bang Em Smurf and his Silverback crew had 50 moving to the other side of the stage.

Lodi Mack one of 50's boys got killed in Bronx after he slapped Henchmen's son( I know very well how do it), Henchmen is/was a rat but at least he retaliated.
Henchmen shot up yayo mama house ggggg-unit ain't do shit.

N

NaturalBornRidah

50 got his chain snatched, not TAKEN and the dude jumped in the crowd of 1000's, u expected 50 to do what? jump after him with the rest of his shit on? u don't use your head?

lol @ 50 rappin on stage and Bang em throwing water bottles n chairs.... like 50 was suppose to start a riot AND GET SUED... :lol
by people in the crowd that get injured.

50 IS SMART not n idiot.. where is Jimmy now?

Listen the jacka ran right up on stage and 50 had enough time to grab the jacka or knock him out before he hoppped in the crowd.
Moreover 50 DID JUMP IN THE CROWD after him.

Bang Em Smurf had 50 shook and 50 was not facing his issues, I think they even got security to go after Bang Em,now like I said before 50 is an idiot, because if he makes a songs like How To Rob and causes static with people so loosely , you already know beef is coming your way and you're going to have to handle it,not be a b!tch when people approach you for what you said,
finish what you start.

You're talking like 50 got too much money to be fighting ,SO WHAT! you to rich don't make diss records and start sh!t you don't finish.

NASDAQ

Listen the jacka ran right up on stage and 50 had enough time to grab the jacka or knock him out before he hoppped in the crowd.
Moreover 50 DID JUMP IN THE CROWD after him.

Bang Em Smurf had 50 shook and 50 was not facing his issues, I think they even got security to go after Bang Em,now like I said before 50 is an idiot, because if he makes a songs like How To Rob and causes static with people so loosely , you already know beef is coming your way and you're going to have to handle it,not be a b!tch when people approach you for what you said,
finish what you start.

You're talking like 50 got too much money to be fighting ,SO WHAT! you to rich don't make diss records and start sh!t you don't finish.
u never had street beef have u? i mean guns, getting jumped and all that?

STOP LYING...lol..what plenty time?
dude ran on stage, grab and jumped in the crowd, it took 3 secs.. and there's video to prove it, u always trying to make shit look bad..

50 jumped in the crowd and tried to follow but he knew it was useless... u dont do stuff like that, next thing u know u surrounded? or people collapsing on u just so they could get to touch u?....were u ever a street dude? c'mon u go running after somebody and see what happens when u catch up to them and they turn around smiling with 20 dudes coming out the shadows?

Bang Em could NEVER have 50 shook, smurf knows what fif is about, yes he was the dude sleeping on the floor watching over 50 when he got shot up but smurf knows 50 far from a punk..The same smurf that said he seen 50 BROKE dudes jaws with his fists. If fif was such a punk why were they WORKING for him and not extorting him?
LMAO

Punk..soft.. riiiiiight

If I’m rich I’m making what the hell I want.. I will call u every name and laugh because I CAN… talking bout don’t make diss records?..LOL
I guess 50 is the only rich rapper that does this.. THIS IS HIPHOP.. diss records IS HOPHOP

N

NaturalBornRidah

u never had street beef have u? i mean guns, getting jumped and all that?

STOP LYING...lol..what plenty time?
dude ran on stage, grab and jumped in the crowd, it took 3 secs.. and there's video to prove it, u always trying to make shit look bad..

50 jumped in the crowd and tried to follow but he knew it was useless... u dont do stuff like that, next thing u know u surrounded? or people collapsing on u just so they could get to touch u?....were u ever a street dude? c'mon u go running after somebody and see what happens when u catch up to them and they turn around smiling with 20 dudes coming out the shadows?

Bang Em could NEVER have 50 shook, smurf knows what fif is about, yes he was the dude sleeping on the floor watching over 50 when he got shot up but smurf knows 50 far from a punk..The same smurf that said he seen 50 BROKE dudes jaws with his fists. If fif was such a punk why were they WORKING for him and not extorting him?
LMAO

Punk..soft.. riiiiiight

If I’m rich I’m making what the hell I want.. I will call u every name and laugh because I CAN… talking bout don’t make diss records?..LOL
I guess 50 is the only rich rapper that does this.. THIS IS HIPHOP.. diss records IS HOPHOP
hahaha

Here you go getting all emotional for 50 again,lol

You contradicted yourself.

You said what do you expect 50 to do jump in the crowd after him which 50 actually did but thats after he pushed a security guard in first.

You ass kiss dudes who can do nothing for you in any arena.

The fukk you talking about if ever had street beef, you know nothing about me bruh and probably know nothing about beef. You sound like one of those dudes who moans and groans about soft ass moves they make and can't stand by the shit they do.

Having dollaz does not keep you on top,this is why people like Chris Lighty and Damon Dash have fallen from prominence,

When you get approached about shit you started and you hide behind security on stage, even have Bang Em trying to get at you but you are not handling your handle,you are soft,quit bringing up irrelevant shit.He could of broke some nobody neighborhood punks jaw, don't mean he sees other Gangstas in the streets G to G,which is why 50 know he can't touch other street dudes in the industry .

You that corny to take up for the dude like he is your boyfriend,lol.

I don't care for hip hop or anything, but that part you said about diss records being hip hop is bull shit, even KRS and Rakim stray away from that.50 is the only rich rapper who makes diss reocrds even Baby,Master P, and even Jay-z have moved away from that shit.

N

NaturalBornRidah

yall really arguing over 50/rick ross street cred....steups
I'm really am not taking up for Rick Ross, but if people are going to act like Rick Ross is really in danger of getting touched with all the bubble gum stuff going on the industry ,then I will strongly disagree.

NASDAQ

what emotional? lol.. i'm just laughing at how u dudes that never been in anything serious want to tell street dudes how to act
there are smart gangstas and stupid gangstas.

I didn’t contradict myself.. he jumped in on impulse then instinct took over. lol.. u just showing me how square u are.
U hating on 50 bcuz your girl probably asked u why don’t u looked like him? LOL
I am not hating anybody because u want me to… I know how street dudes move bcuz I use to be one. I know using your head is much better than using your heart.
U the type that want to show u got heart so u woulda go after him and then look around n see how far out in deep water u swim. Then when u get mobbed on u don’t know who u act.

Like your boy Dame Dash say “ u cant beat a neighbourhood”

I don’t need to know nothing about u… I know u never had street beef bcuz of the dumb shit u say. your ignorant ass would been in jail or dead if u were a real street nig.
The type to try shoot somebody on a crowded street bcuz they called u a phag …

U RIGHT.. “Having dollaz does not keep you on top, this is why people like Chris Lytey and Damon Dash have fallen from prominence”

That’s why 50 still RICH and them dudes broke or dead.. u don’t stay in ignorant street thug like U saying and expect longevity.

50 hides behind security? Yooo u funny as hell, why beef with a bum when u have everything they want and they have nothing to lose.
WHAT? “”even KRS and Rakim stray away from that”” lol
Damn KNOW what u talking bout.. KRS said every year he writes a diss record for the top 10 rappers in the game. Just cause
LOL.. u don’t know about hiphop youngster.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i just listen to the music.. and Ross and his camp put out way better music than 50 and G Unit... Ross got better flow and is a better lyricist, they got better artists, all that street cred shit i dont really get into..

the only artists on G Unit worth mentioning is Lloyd Banks

NASDAQ

yall really arguing over 50/rick ross street cred....steups
I'm really am not taking up for Rick Ross, but if people are going to act like Rick Ross is really in danger of getting touched with all the bubble gum stuff going on the industry ,then I will strongly disagree.

it's nothing serious... it's just me and Natural focking around.. what's wrong with us going back n forth... debating who's the best or whatever is part of hiphop

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
but 50 is not a threat....

all the dudes he had beef wit, what really happened to them.. except for ja Rule, he just became a laughing stock but nothing really happened to him...

NASDAQ

all the dudes he had beef wit, what really happened to them.. except for ja Rule, he just became a laughing stock but nothing really happened to him...
u think those beef were about serious life threatening danger?

are y'all for real? where is dipset? DONE.. Fat Joe?... DONE

Ross is the only one who survived the hiphop beef and that was because HE started it.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
u think those beef were about serious life threatening danger?

are y'all for real? where is dipset? DONE.. Fat Joe?... DONE

Ross is the only one who survived the hiphop beef and that was because HE started it.
Fat Joe and Dip Set were in the same place before and after their beefs with Dip Set...

Fat Joe really wasnt on top of the rap world anyway to say 50 knocked him down a few notches... i would say he came out that beef unscathed... If Fat Joe is anywhere lower now, is cause he been in the game for 20 years now... of course he aint gonna exactly be a household name anymore... he was never really one to begin with

As far as DIpset, He wasnt really beefin wit Dipset, he was beefin wit Camron... And Cam came out the beef in the same place he was before the beef

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
ricky is the man right now tho..lolol

i heard this tune here in ah backyarf jam.... shiiit wicked

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jz2K2Rjd7rQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

N

NaturalBornRidah

what emotional? lol.. i'm just laughing at how u dudes that never been in anything serious want to tell street dudes how to act
there are smart gangstas and stupid gangstas.

I didn’t contradict myself.. he jumped in on impulse then instinct took over. lol.. u just showing me how square u are.
U hating on 50 bcuz your girl probably asked u why don’t u looked like him? LOL
I am not hating anybody because u want me to… I know how street dudes move bcuz I use to be one. I know using your head is much better than using your heart.
U the type that want to show u got heart so u woulda go after him and then look around n see how far out in deep water u swim. Then when u get mobbed on u don’t know who u act.

Like your boy Dame Dash say “ u cant beat a neighbourhood”

I don’t need to know nothing about u… I know u never had street beef bcuz of the dumb shit u say. your ignorant ass would been in jail or dead if u were a real street nig.
The type to try shoot somebody on a crowded street bcuz they called u a phag …

U RIGHT.. “Having dollaz does not keep you on top, this is why people like Chris Lytey and Damon Dash have fallen from prominence”

That’s why 50 still RICH and them dudes broke or dead.. u don’t stay in ignorant street thug like U saying and expect longevity.

50 hides behind security? Yooo u funny as hell, why beef with a bum when u have everything they want and they have nothing to lose.
WHAT? “”even KRS and Rakim stray away from that”” lol
Damn KNOW what u talking bout.. KRS said every year he writes a diss record for the top 10 rappers in the game. Just cause
LOL.. u don’t know about hiphop youngster.
What kind of streets you from, and which block did you post up on,lol u wanna of them cats from GT who think just because they are friends with a few NYC cats with big mouths earns them clout, all right.

First off ,You're wrong bruh I'm so solid from the block I'm not going to even explain anything to dudes like you because its not worth it , I'll just kick back.How ever deep I'm in or was in is irrelevant.

2nd point you're wrong, 50 used notthing but his emotions like a b!tch on PMS, he ended up riffing with Jadakiss and Fat Joe because he saw them in a video with each other.

What were the end results of that?Jadakiss moved to 50's hood he grew up in and Fat Joe made both themselves look like punks on stage when 50 stepped to him at the Source awards.

You see my friend, the same disdain you have for being emotional are the same people you defend that have it.

50 makes diss records for attention, that's why people from his hood wanted him dead when he made ''Ghetto Quran''.

Now keep in mind those 10 UNRELEASED diss songs KRS makes for rappers are not released, thats something he keeps in his back pocket just in case,so NO,he doesn't come out the blue making diss records.

Exactly I don't even believe the story with Ja Rule,technically speaking Black Child poked 50 up and Black Child is still roaming through out Queens.