Rick Ross Comes To Guyana

NASDAQ

What kind of streets you from, and which block did you post up on,lol u wanna of them cats from GT who think just because they are friends with a few NYC cats with big mouths earns them clout, all right.

First off ,You're wrong bruh I'm so solid from the block I'm not going to even explain anything to dudes like you because its not worth it , I'll just kick back.How ever deep I'm in or was in is irrelevant.

2nd point you're wrong, 50 used notthing but his emotions like a b!tch on PMS, he ended up riffing with Jadakiss and Fat Joe because he saw them in a video with each other.

What were the end results of that?Jadakiss moved to 50's hood he grew up in and Fat Joe made both themselves look like punks on stage when 50 stepped to him at the Source awards.

You see my friend, the same disdain you have for being emotional are the same people you defend that have it.

50 makes diss records for attention, that's why people from his hood wanted him dead when he made ''Ghetto Quran''.

Now keep in mind those 10 UNRELEASED diss songs KRS makes for rappers are not released, thats something he keeps in his back pocket just in case,so NO,he doesn't come out the blue making diss records.

Exactly I don't even believe the story with Ja Rule,technically speaking Black Child poked 50 up and Black Child is still roaming through out Queens.

i don't use nobody name to get props. I've won some and took losses doing street shit. if u say u solid in the street then ok i'll take you word for it.

ROSS came out the blue and disses 50 over some lame ish bout at the BET awards he tried to holla at 50 and 50 dismissed him. 50 was in war mode when HE came into the game but cooled as he got the #1 spot. i think u forgetting that nobody wanted to do business with 50 bcuz of the dramma he brought with him wherever he went. He HAD to distance himself from that street shit.
''Ghetto Quran'' was some snitching shit tho LOL.
all this back n forth is too long n drawn out

but since u say 50 is fake.. is there anybody in the rap game that u think is official?

J

Juan Dan

if anybody can find the mtv "day in the life" or whatever its called with jigga man
yall can learn something
he was being taken around by lyor in a limo and introduced to people at mtv etc
was being told how to move like a big brother or torch passer

in no time he was at the top
very very interesting

"think you know but you have nooooooooooooooooo idea"

plus yall in ere talking hood shit
I only excuse you if you younger than 25

yet when one gets older or advised better or simply learns
one realises all shit dont mean shit

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
i just listen to the music.. and Ross and his camp put out way better music than 50 and G Unit... Ross got better flow and is a better lyricist, they got better artists, all that street cred shit i dont really get into..

the only artists on G Unit worth mentioning is Lloyd Banks
Ross got a better flow and is a better lyricist than 50 Cent?

:kicks

None of Rozay's albums could touch The Massacre by Fiddy...

MMG now is what G-Unit was back then...

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
i don't use nobody name to get props. I've won some and took losses doing street shit. if u say u solid in the street then ok i'll take you word for it.

ROSS came out the blue and disses 50 over some lame ish bout at the BET awards he tried to holla at 50 and 50 dismissed him. 50 was in war mode when HE came into the game but cooled as he got the #1 spot. i think u forgetting that nobody wanted to do business with 50 bcuz of the dramma he brought with him wherever he went. He HAD to distance himself from that street shit.

but since u say 50 is fake.. is there anybody in the rap game that u think is official?
That's what started the whole thing... People said/think Ross won because he is consistently dropping music but 50 exposed him and even got his baby mother involved...

50 gone Hollywood now and doing bigger and better things... Rozay have a long way to go to catch up to him...

NASDAQ

if anybody can find the mtv "day in the life" or whatever its called with jigga man
yall can learn something
he was being taken around by lyor in a limo and introduced to people at mtv etc
was being told how to move like a big brother or torch passer

in no time he was at the top
very very interesting

"think you know but you have nooooooooooooooooo idea"

plus yall in ere talking hood shit
I only excuse you if you younger than 25

yet when one gets older or advised better or simply learns
one realises all shit dont mean shit

i'm trying to tell em ..

that one album sold more than MMG history

N

NaturalBornRidah

It couldn't of been that bad for 50 that industry grinders had to distance themselves from him,remember he had a white boy from the suburbs of Detroit that signed him to a label. Lest we forget that he used to be on tour with Nas and other rappers(before he got shot).

The point I'm making is that 50 still had the same habits down the line in the game, he had this idea that he controlled everything and went at anyone who dealt with rappers he had beef with, he should of left that mentality on the streets, and you can't do shit like that, and not have an eyebrow raised at you, the beef with the Game, Fat Joe,Jadakiss, and even Lil Wayne made him look bad because them came out unscratched and still able to rap.So that's why this beef with Ross is not serious.

Yea there are some people in the rap game I feel are real, but I rather not mention them.

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
It couldn't of been that bad for 50 that industry grinders had to distance themselves from him, remember he had a white boy from the suburbs of Detroit that signed him to a label. Lest we forget that he used to be on tour with Nas and other rappers (before he got shot).

The point I'm making is that 50 still had the same habits down the line in the game, he had this idea that he controlled everything and went at anyone who dealt with rappers he had beef with, he should of left that mentality on the streets, and you can't do shit like that, and not have an eyebrow raised at you, the beef with the Game, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, and even Lil Wayne made him look bad because them came out unscratched and still able to rap. So that's why this beef with Ross is not serious.

Yea there are some people in the rap game I feel are real, but I rather not mention them.
I could understand where you're coming from... Out of the names you mentioned, only Weezy gets credit...

Fat Joe had to relocate as he can't get that NY money, Jadakiss ain't buzzing and Game is still being screwed by 50...

NASDAQ

It couldn't of been that bad for 50 that industry grinders had to distance themselves from him,remember he had a white boy from the suburbs of Detroit that signed him to a label. Lest we forget that he used to be on tour with Nas and other rappers(before he got shot).

The point I'm making is that 50 still had the same habits down the line in the game, he had this idea that he controlled everything and went at anyone who dealt with rappers he had beef with, he should of left that mentality on the streets, and you can't do shit like that, and not have an eyebrow raised at you, the beef with the Game, Fat Joe,Jadakiss, and even Lil Wayne made him look bad because them came out unscratched and still able to rap.So that's why this beef with Ross is not serious.

dude.. 50 talked about being in somebodys office, vest up and strapped,(i think it was diddy) and how uncomfortable diddy told him he was. i think he said somebody knocked on the door and they were prepared to start letting off on whoever came through the door. 50 being a thug was BAD for him financially BUSINESSMEN dont want that kind of attention.

Game and them others u named came out unscratched?.. ok let me quote a JAY Z line for u
"u make a mothafocka die bleeding u aint saying nothing,/ u make a mothafocak die breathing then u saying something"

NONE of them made the amount of money they were making after beefin with 50

u can't give me one name u think is real? aight

Mr_Crafty

uh yeah

lol at the masscare
u mean none of ross album is better than grodt. then you'd have a point

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
uh yeah

lol at the masscare
u mean none of ross album is better than grodt. then you'd have a point
There's a reason I didn't mention GRODT...

Ross ain't gonna make an album like that, nor will he ever...

Other than Candy Shop and Piggy Bank, The Massacre have some heaters...

I still believe that none of Rozay's albums are better than that...

Mr_Crafty

There's a reason I didn't mention GRODT...

Ross ain't gonna make an album like that, nor will he ever...

Other than Candy Shop and Piggy Bank, The Massacre have some heaters...

I still believe that none of Rozay's albums are better than that...
masscare was a very forgettable album sorry
50 ain't been the same since grodt

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers

Ross got better flow... Power of The Dollar 50 HAD a decent flow... but that's where it ended.. massacre 50 ain't shit to me

N

NaturalBornRidah

I could understand where you're coming from... Out of the names you mentioned, only Weezy gets credit...

Fat Joe had to relocate as he can't get that NY money, Jadakiss ain't buzzing and Game is still being screwed by 50...
I'm no fan of any of those dudes but 50 is not faring too good business wise either , he is churning out low budget movies and is going around jocking Floyd Mayweather ,trying to snatch his shine.

N

NaturalBornRidah

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y7kH9p-YfYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These dudes can't seem to get things into perspective ,50 got in the industry and was still dumb enough to start some shit with the unknown thug from this and that city when all the while he gets featured in D List Hollywood movies.

People have caught on and noticed that 50's rants is just for antics and have backfired, this is why Rick Ross has stepped up to him because look how many have shitted on him on records and nothing has happened.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
that one album sold more than MMG history
i dont deal up in record sales when i judge artists cause we all know sales are decided by individuals who dont give a shit about real talent..

I am talkin about production and lyrical flow... Ross kills 50s whole catalogue when it comes to that

And MMGs artists far outweigh G Unit artists when it comes to talent.. except Lloyd Banks...

NASDAQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y7kH9p-YfYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These dudes can't seem to get things into perspective ,50 got in the industry and was still dumb enough to start some shit with the unknown thug from this and that city when all the while he gets featured in D List Hollywood movies.

People have caught on and noticed that 50's rants is just for antics and have backfired, this is why Rick Ross has stepped up to him because look how many have shitted on him on records and nothing has happened.
dude 50 wanted to take it to the streets with Ross but ROSS was the one b!tching bout "make a hot record".."tell woodface to make hot music".. where u getting your info from?