Rick Ross Comes To Guyana

NASDAQ

i dont deal up in record sales when i judge artists cause we all know sales are decided by individuals who dont give a shit about real talent..

I am talkin about production and lyrical flow... Ross kills 50s whole catalogue when it comes to that

And MMGs artists far outweigh G Unit artists when it comes to talent.. except Lloyd Banks...
ok so let me get this straight, better doesn't necessarily = more sales. right? just trying to make sure i understand how u

50..banks.. buck... yeyo... game?

ross.. meek...wale....omarion?...stally?...gunplay?

the ? are for the people i'm not sure about if they're included in this.

N

NaturalBornRidah

dude 50 wanted to take it to the streets with Ross but ROSS was the one b!tching bout "make a hot record".."tell woodface to make hot music".. where u getting your info from?
You actually think you're saying something slick when you are making your moot comments...the dude (Ross)is all up and down in the industry and Rick Ross has even gotten more spotlight the past few years despite being exposed for a CO,that goes to show you people don't care too much about 50s past in the game.50's following has been very weak in the past few years, he's actually only a reputable name in the suburbs.

First you say 50 doesn't want to be with all the drama now you say 50 wanted to take it to the streets ...make up your mind!!!

50 is losing money in the game, he was worth $450 million 3 years ago now he is worth $110, if Ross continues his pace he may even reach up to 50 in 4 years.I'm not even a Ross fan.

NASDAQ

You actually think you're saying something slick when you are making your moot comments...the dude (Ross)is all up and down in the industry and Rick Ross has even gotten more spotlight the past few years despite being exposed for a CO,that goes to show you people don't care too much about 50s past in the game.50's following has been very weak in the past few years, he's actually only a reputable name in the suburbs.

First you say 50 doesn't want to be with all the drama now you say 50 wanted to take it to the streets ...make up your mind!!!

50 is losing money in the game, he was worth $450 million 3 years ago now he is worth $110, if Ross continues his pace he may even reach up to 50 in 4 years.I'm not even a Ross fan.
u said 50 wasn't street n when i tell u contrary u say my comment is moot? strupssss where was ross when 50 had his run? n ross run is NO WAY near as big.

50 was told that being street was bad for business so stop it... how hard is that to understand?

ross will NEVER make as much, he cant even go gold..50 lose more money than ross never made. i'm not a ross or 50 fan either but u talking crazy

N

NaturalBornRidah

u said 50 wasn't street n when i tell u contrary u say my comment is moot? strupssss where was ross when 50 had his run? n ross run is NO WAY near as big.

50 was told that being street was bad for business so stop it... how hard is that to understand?

ross will NEVER make as much, he cant even go gold..50 lose more money than ross never made. i'm not a ross or 50 fan either but u talking crazy
Aww ,where did I say 50 wasn't street? Can you hold it together and stop with the semantics,I said 50 was one of those dudes that starts stuff he can't finish,and if you been anywhere you would know there are many flakes like that in the street.

You are tangling your own web, 50 has no excuses and neither do you for your feeble attempts to defend that guy,if being street is bad for business too late for that, he has an image he has to uphold with the public and has many people he crossed,

N

NaturalBornRidah

You like 50 are one of those dudes who can't face the past and what they did.

NASDAQ

Aww ,where did I say 50 wasn't street? Can you hold it together and stop with the semantics,I said 50 was one of those dudes that starts stuff he can't finish,and if you been anywhere you would know there are many flakes like that in the street.

You are tangling your own web, 50 has no excuses and neither do you for your feeble attempts to defend that guy,if being street is bad for business too late for that, he has an image he has to uphold with the public and has many people he crossed,
50 starts stuff and doesn't finish it? well he didn't start the Ross beef. lol And he damn sure finished off the others he did start. Wayne didn't engage in beef with 50, when 50 called him a music heaux he just brushed it off so that "beef" doesn't count.

u have me LMAO, how am i tangling up in my own web. What's so difficult in understanding that ...50 wanted to take it there but was told that anything physical was bad for business? how is that hard to grasp? a dude said something about u, u want to go punch him in his mouth, but somebody tells u, " dog u cant do that because u will get sued or locked up then u can't perform and get money, keep it on wax"

WOW.. soooo complicated. ^

and cut it out bout semantics. U like to bring up money n shit and when i trump it u quick to bawl out bout semantics.. u talking bout 50 aint hot like ross is right now, DUHHH but was ross ever as hot as 50? besides they are from two different eras. Ross was the only person to start shit with 50, why don't others do it since they know he's not going to do anything?

what image? 50 is a business man now, u want him to regress to prove to U what exactly? or should he ignore any beef bcuz he's rich?.. rich or not he's still a man with pride

I face my past, i know i have karma coming and i'm ready to live with it

RotiKing2004eva

This former correctional officer definitely has a God given talent in wordplay...but his stories are obviously all fake and glamourized. It's like he sits in a room and watches Scarface/Godfather/Goodfellas all day and then throws in strip clubs and hood culture and the people eat it up.

N

NaturalBornRidah

50 starts stuff and doesn't finish it? well he didn't start the Ross beef. lol And he damn sure finished off the others he did start. Wayne didn't engage in beef with 50, when 50 called him a music heaux he just brushed it off so that "beef" doesn't count.

u have me LMAO, how am i tangling up in my own web. What's so difficult in understanding that ...50 wanted to take it there but was told that anything physical was bad for business? how is that hard to grasp? a dude said something about u, u want to go punch him in his mouth, but somebody tells u, " dog u cant do that because u will get sued or locked up then u can't perform and get money, keep it on wax"

WOW.. soooo complicated. ^

and cut it out bout semantics. U like to bring up money n shit and when i trump it u quick to bawl out bout semantics.. u talking bout 50 aint hot like ross is right now, DUHHH but was ross ever as hot as 50? besides they are from two different eras. Ross was the only person to start shit with 50, why don't others do it since they know he's not going to do anything?

what image? 50 is a business man now, u want him to regress to prove to U what exactly? or should he ignore any beef bcuz he's rich?.. rich or not he's still a man with pride

I face my past, i know i have karma coming and i'm ready to live with it

Is it about gunplay or ruining Ross' career? I don't know what you are ranting about, 50's career is 3 times less of what it was 3 years ago just like Jadakiss',Fat Joe's, and Lil Wayne's career, ain't no one immune to that shit. Those rappers are still about to drop new albums this year or the next,so what are you talking about? How are they out the industry?

''50 bites more than he can chew'', now even Lil Wayne has gotten more money and fame, not to mention Ross. So 50's been out done on the business and beef level. As far as being from 2 eras LOL yea right 50 you can say the same about Ja Rule and 50 as well.

I'm done with this, its clear you can't face facts.

NASDAQ

Is it about gunplay or ruining Ross' career? I don't know what you are ranting about, 50's career is 3 times less of what it was 3 years ago just like Jadakiss',Fat Joe's, and Lil Wayne's career, ain't no one immune to that shit. Those rappers are still about to drop new albums this year or the next,so what are you talking about? How are they out the industry?

''50 bites more than he can chew'', now even Lil Wayne has gotten more money and fame, not to mention Ross. So 50's been out done on the business and beef level. As far as being from 2 eras LOL yea right 50 you can say the same about Ja Rule and 50 as well.

I'm done with this, its clear you can't face facts.
when he was told that gun play wasn't the best choice it became about ruining Ross' career. Ross is hot NOW but even his buzz is dying down. 50 is no longer just a rapper, his time to being top dog has come and pass. Like i said, he's a businessman now. why are u even comparing someone who's been out YEARS ahead of Ross and expect him to be hot? Point it ROSS will NEVER be as big as 50 cent was. u want to talk about how hot ross is now, ok well what's the point of being hot and CANT MOVE UNITS?

weather or not 50 is losing more money at this point he still has more than ross and every year ross buzz is fading so he's in no position to talk.

for u to even be comparing 50 to ross in 2012 is a WIN for 50.. lol. bit eoff more than he can chew.. FOOL ja rule in jail... dip set is done... fat joe who? jada kiss? better stick to putting out mixtapes... u are blinded with the same hatred for 50 that u have for JAY

i'm done with u..

T

T-MAKAA

Twist and turn it anyhow. 50 tried to end Ross career..but Ross ended up bigger than most imagined.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
50 only ended Ja Rule's career..

he was gassed off that and thought he could do the same to Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Nas, and Rick Ross.. and really didnt do nothing to none

N

NaturalBornRidah

hahaha

This is why I say fools like Nasdaq and Jigga Boozy don't know what they're talking about. 50 is definitely a lot of mouth and this post should prove it. He is one of the dudes who would make a diss record but when he sees the enemy he will only throw down if he is 10 deep and dude is 2 deep.The gangsta shit is over with and you clowns need to stop misdefining what a G is/was, it don't even matter in this era.

Look at 0:30 and then at 2:59
Where 50 talks about not confronting people who diss you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NT2gSMc-2qY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@1:10 Now look at how Uncle Murda even talks about 50 but confronts Uncle Murda and tries to sign him.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wZvYrzNd0vM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL 50 knows he beefs for publicity !!!