**Safest Fete: Army Fete Live Stream**

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Just watched a piece of Fay's performance on youtube. Yuh see when she surf d crowd, dat does look sick. And meh girl surprise meh when she let dem (crowd) toss she up in d air.

Truly the Mash Up Queen.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Just watched a piece of Fay's performance on youtube. Yuh see when she surf d crowd, dat does look sick. And meh girl surprise meh when she let dem (crowd) toss she up in d air.

Truly the Mash Up Queen.
I stayed up and watched that...she brave yes! Fay really mashed up de place!!!
:yahoo:DROP ON DE GROUND & ROLL:yahoo:​

Truly the Mash Up Queen.
she does this all de time with curtain crew

T

T-MAKAA

Throughout the night heavily armed soldiers were seen patrolling the general audience area as well as the backstage, VIP and the grounds surrounding the fete venue.

On a few occasions a few men attempted to fight but their forays into violence did not last long as within seconds they were surrounded by a group of men and women in green army fatigues following which they were hauled out of the fete.

:kicks

Bunji, Fay-Ann 'mash up' Army fete | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
army fete really does take care of the "disruptions" very quickly.. within minutes.. a tactical squad surrounds them and they disappear.. but i do recall years ago when they had like multiple stages... where different bands set up so when machel done on stage 1.. the crowd move to stage 2 where kes set up after kes done they move to stage 3 to watch bunji and faye ann and then back to stage 1 for the next act.. it was very interesting.. that year had plenty dust. oh yea.. it was the year of "moving into the left" nigel and marvin lewis.. i remember cos i remember down south down south caused soooooo much dust to kick up... that when we left i was covered in dust lol.. i had so much dust in my system lol..

trinitystar

Im not sure if it was the same yr. Moving to the left was 96( I graduated from Jr Sec). At that time Kes wasnt out( he was around my age) and Fayeann wasnt popular until 98 or 99. Bunji had came out in 97 or 98 ( I think with u want to rape take this) so I dont think all of them folks were out then.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no i was just giving examples of how the different performances would have happened.. so you would just go from stage to stage.. i can't remember who the hell was in dat fete nah lol.. that was years ago... i think i was still in high school yes... if it was 96... quite possibly.. that year was my most violent year... lol... that same year i kick down some girls in a crowd when i was trying to cross frederick street and i asked them politely to excuse me and they close ranks and one girl like try to elbow us... i ketch a vaps and just raise my foot.. and gone thru the crowd... then for jouvay somebody chipping behind me and only using putting their hand on my shoulder and dragging me back.. well i whipped out my keys and stab up some fingers...the man was like wah de fark?? :confused.. then he pardner was like "nah nah ah hear she tell yuh bout 3 times to stop putting yuh hand on she shoulder.. yuh look fuh dat.. ah cah support yuh.. yuh look fuh dat".. then some night fete where it was pitch black me and my aunt crossing the party, and some dudes surround us on wildness... again the foot came up, kick dem down , grab her hand and dive out... :rofl: that was my wildest carnival ever... i dont know what was wrong with me ... i just wasnt mixing matters... chalk it up to the folly of youth...