Savages!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Shocking!

May the victims rest in peace and their families have strength to cope.

Ex-Camp Pendleton Marines who killed husband-wife should get death penalty, jury finds - NY Daily News

6.21.2013, 11:59 AM
Ex-Camp Pendleton Marines who killed husband-wife should get death penalty, jury finds

Riverside County Sheriff's Dept.
Two ex-Camp Pendleton Marines should be executed for the brutal torture-slaying of Brooklyn-raised Marine Sgt. Jan Pietrzak and his young bride, a California jury has decided.

Convicted shooter Emrys John, 23, and fellow ex-Marine Tyrone Miller, 25, were part of a robbery gang that stormed the victims' southern California house in October 2008, beat and hog-tied Pietrzak and forced him to watch as Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak was sexually assaulted with a pink vibrator and then shot the newlyweds in their heads, using couch cushions as silencers.

A third ex-Marine, Kevin Cox, 25, should get life in prison without parole for his role in the shocking crime, a separate jury recommended. Cox had his own jury because of the lengthy confession he gave police.

The three will be formally sentenced by a Riverside County judge later this summer.

Handout

Sgt. Jan Pietrzak and his wife, Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak, were brutally murdered in their southern California home.
In an exclusive interview with the Daily News, Piertrzak's mother said it's been a painful and grueling four and a half years since the horrific execution-style murders.

"We have some relief now, but we still cannot hug [our children] or talk to them. We can go to a cemetery only. We have only that plot, that piece of ground to kiss," Pietrzak-Varga said after the first-degree murder verdicts were read June 5.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
When I think of these evil perpetrators one or two Imixers came to mind. Buh I en callin no name.

DSP

Heri
It's even worse that these people and the story of their death are being used by a self hating stank ho trying to push an agenda. Shame

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Thank you for posting this. I recently saw that the trial was underway. My heart breaks for the families...so very sad.

J

Juan Dan

It's even worse that these people and the story of their death are being used by a self hating stank ho trying to push an agenda. Shame
tell the truth you eva smacked a bish?