*Scandal*

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i love PErson OF Interest... i actually look forward to thursday night becuase of that..

oh wait i now realize yesterday was ANTM lol

Steupz

No, more persuasive in that you believe she could be a detective.

She can't fight men (as you see on some shows), she isn't the most brave (I always find it ridiculous when police act like they can't die), she's not looking for a man to fvck and she gets it wrong (again, it should be normal for a police to be wrong a lot before they get it right).
She is a terrible daughter, a bad mother and wasn't a good wife. She dresses in the same clothes. She's not especially good looking.

She's just a riveting character, dogged and not afraid to question herself.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
This show will take a few weeks for me to judge. But I getting tired of the woman scorned thing. That took all of the air out of it. I mean we wanted to know how she get so much power but to let it out so dry so...steups.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Pretty ok???? Girl that show is de best ting on a Thursday night oui....

Now as for Scandal, I will give it a second look next week. It was ok and I thinking is because I like Kerry I am watching it, so let me see how next week goes.
Taj smoking something... POI the only show right now that I can give ratings to.

LIONESS onda RISE

how do you guys find so much time for TV?...i must be doing something wrong..i barely have any time to watch. and certainly never anything on the regular and have no clue what day/time this/that would come on..

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
This show will take a few weeks for me to judge. But I getting tired of the woman scorned thing. That took all of the air out of it. I mean we wanted to know how she get so much power but to let it out so dry so...steups.
ppl were saying they basically copied the whole story from the show Revenge but I've never watched it so I dunno.

But i did go Errrr? when I heard she'd be playing the maid's daughter :black eye

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
ok so i checked out the 3 episodes this weekend

I'll continue to watch to see if it gets better but to me its a lot of fluff.

In 3 episodes I can't even get why she's so good at her job according to everyone else. They're lawyers not being lawyers, she says she isnt concerned about the truth but before taking new clients she goes with her gut about if she believes they're innocent.

Maybe they needed to take a lil more time writing this or this could just be how Shonda writes and its just not for me cos I never watched Grey's Anatomy or the other spin off show. Its like a bad version of Lie to Me and The Good Wife rolled up in one.

Moi

well, what can i say
yea i like this show...svu season almost done so this will be my new show.

that harrison fella does a great job i find

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Started watching this tonight and i am on epi 3.

This is really good so far.

LB

okay working in the middle of the night and watching episode 4 and I am falling out of love with this show. Way too formulatic with the woman scorned thing.......Better get better by the end of the episode.

LB

Although I am still watching the show, this is kinda where I am at now:

" can't care about anyone because they're all so flat, including Olivia Pope, to a certain degree. She talks really fast, spits out legal mumbo-jumbo, threatens everyone she comes into contact with, and turns on a hell and rushes off. It made me feel like creator Shonda Rhimes (Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice) thinks Pope is the most extraordinary character to ever grace a television series, and she's doing the most important job on the planet by cleaning up other people's messes. "

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
man i enjoy the show so much more w/ scenes not with her team
Cyrus and the Pres
Pres and his Wife

its like they have a soap opera script but they're performing it like they in a Hitchcock movie... the number of times I rolled my flickin eyes -- bad melodrama. Its disappointing for 75% of the episode. At least this week they actually do some investigating (the saving grace). I think this show may have to take a backseat for now.

LB

yes I started off interested and as the episodes progressed my interest in the storyline waned. I am curious to see how things pan out, but its not because I have any sense of sympathy or interest in any of the characters....other than the black guy is nice to look at, he is still subject to the bad melodrama acting as you pointed out.

The irony is, I get the feeling that is Shona Rimes WASNT producing this show, the cadence/script/acting would be much better. She style worked in Grey's Anatomy with that story setting and actors, but that same formula doesnt doesnt work in this TV format. She isnt Dave E Kelly yet where her "stamp" on a show makes it a guaranteed winner.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
yes I started off interested and as the episodes progressed my interest in the storyline waned. I am curious to see how things pan out, but its not because I have any sense of sympathy or interest in any of the characters....other than the black guy is nice to look at, he is still subject to the bad melodrama acting as you pointed out.

The irony is, I get the feeling that is Shona Rimes WASNT producing this show, the cadence/script/acting would be much better. She style worked in Grey's Anatomy with that story setting and actors, but that same formula doesnt doesnt work in this TV format. She isnt Dave E Kelly yet where her "stamp" on a show makes it a guaranteed winner.
is a shame i wanted it to be good but eff good I think its successful ppl are watching they have good numbers etc