Scenario = if a fellow church member

Lucianite

got into a DUI and killed someone and took off. Should the church hold dances and fundraisers to bail him ?

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
no. there are consequences for our actions. he should've known that doing that would've landed him in jail.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
lol whappen to forgiveness? if it was a one time thing why not
forgiveness doesn't necessarily mean that you don't face consequences. if you choose to leave your SO after he/she hits you you, that doesn't mean that you don't forgive him/her

bhalistix

It is I
well the church has to consider 2 things one he is innocent until proven guilty and everyone deserves forgiveness, thus another chance but don't tell that you they hypocrite , quick to judge, unforgiving, Christians on IMIX>

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
you are the christian you tell me, is there a limit on forgiveness or what you can receive forgiveness for?
there is no limit; however, i'm asking what does forgiveness mean to you, to klang? when your child does something wrong if you decide to spank or ground him/her does that mean you don't forgive him/her?

bhalistix

It is I
there is no limit; however, i'm asking what does forgiveness mean to you, to klang? when your child does something wrong if you decide to spank or ground him/her does that mean you don't forgive him/her?

i didn't realize the 2 were mutually exclusive!!!!!

Lucianite

I thought at first ais craziness
But then the Christian and forgiveness thing entered the cranium lol
Even for Christians its hard not to judge
But then again Christians are some judgemental people as all people are... They not different it seems and to some it appears more pronounced "

You a chrstian And judging Really ?

A non Christian or nothing have the right to judge ?
Hell no

It all depends if u knew the person you might have some feelings of sympathy and contribute

But. If the dance or event is slammin
Pluck it. ill go and enjoy
And rationalize I ain't judging him