See What Happens When A Black Woman Dates A White Man?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Dat en even funny! She want two kick!

And change the title of this thread, she is an extremely exceptionally stupid jennyass!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
how does not being African American excuse her from the outfit? especially when he is next to her in KKK regalia? what would she think her outfit is? Aunt Jemima after being fired from a pancake store and he's a broke Phantom of the Opera?? :confused

i dont think so. it's probably a halloween costume.. an ill thought out and insensitive one at that.

N

NaturalBornRidah

See what I am saying who is really studying pictures of what people are wearing on IMIX. So what,that's their business even if she looks like a coon .

TheEducator

how does not being African American excuse her from the outfit? especially when he is next to her in KKK regalia? what would she think her outfit is? Aunt Jemima after being fired from a pancake store and he's a broke Phantom of the Opera?? :confused

i dont think so. it's probably a halloween costume.. an ill thought out and insensitive one at that.
I'm not making an excuse. Maybe she doesn't care about African-American history since its not her own.

Anyone peep the Golliwog in her hand?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea i wasnt too sure what that was in her hand nah.. all they missing is a black man with a chain around his neck being pulled by the dude in the KKK outfit..

N

NaturalBornRidah

Sorry yall but they are entertaining themselves how ever crazy it looks its their business.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Its funny how people want to study COSTUMES in one thread and get mad when I make a comment about a fashion(wearing kilts and dresses) in the sub culture of rap stars that may penetrate into the streets of urban america.

They are a couple clowining get over it I've seen worst displays of bufoonery.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
so if you see two men engaging in a french kiss decked from head to toe in guyanese flags.. you'd smile and say cool man..

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
You remember when Whoopi was dating Ted Danson and told him to go to the awards show in black face?

Misguided motherfuckers find some stupid shit amusing.