See What Happens When A Black Woman Dates A White Man?

DSP

Heri
Yeah. The lieing focker made that up (but from another thread)and I accused him of being a low down stinking liar, and he like a muddacon+ is digging up and down looking on the imix for where I said that because he is 150% sure I wrote that. The stupid lowlife dumb dumb DSP proved himself to be one of the largest scumbags on Imix, because he blatantly LIED on me. Idyat bwoy dat!

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
wow, ok so dsp issue is not the race of the man involved so its
1. that she allegedly admitted to swallowing cum
2. she allegedly admitted to doing it multiple times
3. she allegedly revealed something that personal/intimate on a public message board?

which of these is why you take such strong offense against her?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Where in the history of Imix have I ever posted exactly what DSP said I posted. He made VERY specific allegations. Few folks only supporting part of his story the garlic part, which I do not refute or have ever refuted.

Perhaps if DSP did his homework he would find at least one direct quote where I said that Arab and white cum taste like garlic which all along I've been calling him flat out to be a liar for saying that I wrote...that is my main friggin issue that I've been calling him out on.

I'll be back when I have some more time.I have to go take care of some things.

J

Juan Dan

thanks BabyLOC BigBossLady and Minx

I appreciate the unbiased witness testimony
obviously you are not ashamed
you really have the mentality of a badmind hater with a vegina
you far too jealous and catty sir
plus yuh willing to go so far
smh
very sad

J

Juan Dan

Where in the history of Imix have I ever posted exactly what DSP said I posted. He made VERY specific allegations. Few folks only supporting part of his story the garlic part, which I do not refute or have ever refuted.

Perhaps if DSP did his homework he would find at least one direct quote where I said that Arab and white cum taste like garlic which all along I've been calling him flat out to be a liar for saying that I wrote...that is my main friggin issue that I've been calling him out on.

I'll be back when I have some more time.I have to go take care of some things.
he been having you up for a while
the psychology to it is amazing though
he is a ghay hafrican who loves harab man and has a dutty yanky gal/dutty jamaican market gal mentality
figure it out from there

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
If she say she din say exactly wha Dutty Stink Poosy say she say ah cah say she lye :kicks
he been having you up for a while the psychology to it is amazing though
he is a ghay hafrican who loves harab man and has a dutty yanky gal/dutty jamaican market gal mentality
figure it out from there
I agree with the bolded only because there were others in that very thread he get that info from (some of whom have posted in this one) and he never seemed to take issue with them.

Ony bullaman does follow wha woman doin so close (husband and wife ting excluded). I wouldn be suprise if da focka ha she peryad mark dong on ah claendah trackin dat too

J

Juan Dan

I agree with the bolded only because there were others in that very thread he get that info from (some of whom have posted in this one) and he never seemed to take issue with them.
wow is all I can say
quite a mystery
and the sad thing is he been dropping words on her for a while
I would expect it from a female who thinks tc is hotter or lives a more exciting ilfe
yet not a man
de man even go so far as to say he thinks she pretty yet he wouldnt "touch her with a sterilized......"

realllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy?

lol
quite a fish I would say

its like he wants her to know "bish you aint shit...you think you something?...bish you aint shit....I dont envy your life...I dont envy your men...bish you aint shit"

seems rather fishy I must say

mysterious
certainly not the "women lover" he pretends to be

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
wow is all I can say
quite a mystery
and the sad thing is he been dropping words on her for a while
I would expect it from a female who thinks tc is hotter or lives a more exciting ilfe
yet not a man
de man even go so far as to say he thinks she pretty yet he wouldnt "touch her with a sterilized......"

realllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy?

lol
quite a fish I would say

its like he wants her to know "bish you aint shit...you think you something?...bish you aint shit....I dont envy your life...I dont envy your men...bish you aint shit"

seems rather fishy I must say

mysterious
certainly not the "women lover" he pretends to be
Yo yah sample iah :rofl:

J

Juan Dan

Yo yah sample iah :rofl:
dat gal juss vex she single and grudge tc
hey gal dsp yuh cant run competition with women who have a vegina
god gave it to them
yuh cant tek it from dem
"a me gad fi did give poosy not tc...me hate har jeeezas hafrican crist me hate har"
damn badmind gal