See What Happens When A Black Woman Dates A White Man?

DSP

Heri
dat gal juss vex she single and grudge tc
hey gal dsp yuh cant run competition with women who have a vegina
god gave it to them
yuh cant tek it from dem

"a me gad fi did give poosy not tc...me hate har jeeezas hafrican crist me hate har"
damn badmind gal
LOL! this was funny, especially the bold part

enjoy the rest of your day

J

Juan Dan

LOL! this was funny, especially the bold part

enjoy the rest of your day
yes god gave it to har and you a run competition
who knows maybe she a fuk a sultan whose picture is on your bedroom wall
all i am saying in all seriousness and then I will go change a light bulb
you been going at her saying stupid shit for a while
nex time you have a problem wid a female
just say hey tc I dont like dat or thats whoring

much better to have her say discuss it with you than do what you did
leads me to think some not so nice things about your imaginary dasweetestpoosy vegina you think you have

yet yes you were wrong and should apologise for being such an unshaved 90 year old rejuvenated vegina

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
Ony bullaman does follow wha woman doin so close (husband and wife ting excluded). I wouldn be suprise if da focka ha she peryad mark dong on ah claendah trackin dat too
:secrets

Rasta is long time now da gyul say dat. So long dat de ting fuzzy in evrybudy mind buh yet he slappin deets hard like if he read it yesterday. Macomehman ting!!
:rofl: rahtid..... i real laughed at this thread.....

Minxy

wow is all I can say
quite a mystery
and the sad thing is he been dropping words on her for a while
I would expect it from a female who thinks tc is hotter or lives a more exciting ilfe
yet not a man
de man even go so far as to say he thinks she pretty yet he wouldnt "touch her with a sterilized......"

realllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy?

lol
quite a fish I would say

its like he wants her to know "bish you aint shit...you think you something?...bish you aint shit....I dont envy your life...I dont envy your men...bish you aint shit"

seems rather fishy I must say

mysterious
certainly not the "women lover" he pretends to be
ummmmmmmm :scratch...Carlo, don't u do the same thing? Go out of your way to tell a bish that she aint shit if she aint, in ur opinion :meeting:

How in the name of Singh's roti did this thread reach 18 pages?
:kicks...mmmmmmmmmmm Singh's :greedy

J

Juan Dan

ummmmmmmm :scratch...Carlo, don't u do the same thing? Go out of your way to tell a bish that she aint shit if she aint, in ur opinion :meeting:

:kicks...mmmmmmmmmmm Singh's :greedy
wow minx just wow
have your perception
its greatly appreciated

Minxy

wow minx just wow
have your perception
its greatly appreciated
its a quite correct perception, because u did the same thing to me before u realized that i live by choices and am not a victim...and are quite proud of the way to treat women who u feel don't live up to ur standard...:drag:...but hey, maybe u turnin over a new leaf in 2013 :meeting:...thaas whus up :good:

J

Juan Dan

its a quite correct perception, because u did the same thing to me before u realized that i live by choices and am not a victim...and are quite proud of the way to treat women who u feel don't live up to ur standard...:drag:...but hey, maybe u turnin over a new leaf in 2013 :meeting:...thaas whus up :good:
my standards?
lol
you trying real hard
have fun I said
thats a bullshit perception yet you are of same mind as certain mentalities so its not surprising
have fun I said
what you want an arguement?
when last I cursed somebody
didnt I tell you and yuh fren de last time me felt bad to cuss onu so CHILL THE FUKK OUT?
and you get that perception afta me tink yuh have sense
lol
no arguement no nothing
have your bullshit perception and stay with your like minds
its not surprising
hope tc types less

Minxy

my standards?
lol
you trying real hard
have fun I said
thats a bullshit perception yet you are of same mind as certain mentalities so its not surprising
have fun I said
what you want an arguement?
when last I cursed somebody
didnt I tell you and yuh fren de last time me felt bad to cuss onu so CHILL THE FUKK OUT?
and you get that perception afta me tink yuh have sense
lol
no arguement no nothing
have your bullshit perception and stay with your like minds
its not surprising
hope tc types less
why u getting bent outta shape? Did i say something that was wrong :confused...:no2: not attall...its not a bs perception :no2:... what am i trying?...why we gotta argue, what warrants a cussing? :kicks wooooooooow...u take ur meds today homie?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
If black women can date white women, then go right ahead and take the opportunity, the problem is many black women are not viewed as life time companions to white men,only temporary fix.

@ Mrs Vega
It is very fake of you to now decide to be a black woman now.
Now seeing this. You are the reason why people say DC public schools are a failure. Though I tend to let the donkeys bray, I'm going reiterate this again for you and the rest of the simple-minded individuals that spew the same foolishness.

Kindly close your face with the *decide* to be a black woman foolishness. What part of "I prefer to the term African (descent)" do you not understand? As said many times and to put it simply, I prefer a term that clearly refers to my origin as opposed to a color. However, I will use the term when it is easier for purposes of discussion etc. Now if something so simple is too difficult for your grasp, do us both a favor and refrain from responding.

ETA: Oh and no comment regarding your first paragraph. It just shows how much of an ignoramus you are.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
well yes.. many black women are not viewed as life time companions to white men.. so that goes without saying that no white woman worth her salt would view a black man as anything but a sexual toy, to be used and then discarded for her real life to begin with her white husband?? :rolleyes:.. hear nah the things you men say sometimes eh..