Shame half of you don't do this

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
awww poor ting....she work out, just so she can post pics on social networking sites to get attention or a man because she probably wouldn't get it otherwise....

hope that works out for her...would hate for her to do all that work in vain...since it's not all about being healthy.....

would be a shame to work hard to get a fit body, and no man nuh waan wife you up wid her new sexy body

LIONESS onda RISE

awww poor ting....she work out, just so she can post pics on social networking sites to get attention or a man because she probably wouldn't get it otherwise....

hope that works out for her...would hate for her to do all that work in vain...since it's not all about being healthy.....

would be a shame to work hard to get a fit body, and no man nuh waan wife you up wid her new sexy body
DAMN!!! .......thats a salty ass comment.

T

T-MAKAA

hating?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I guess if it was a fete pic from the gallery and I was talking about her skanky outfit and how unclassy she looked. Or if she was frm brooklyn and my name was Richard, no one would tell me I was salty or hating. Lol

But because I'm fat and she's slim, I'm automatically a salty hater. Lol.

TOLOMB

Red Man
:rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hm6bilorYio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
I guess if it was a fete pic from the gallery and I was talking about her skanky outfit and how unclassy she looked. Or if she was frm brooklyn and my name was Richard, no one would tell me I was salty or hating. Lol

But because I'm fat and she's slim, I'm automatically a salty hater. Lol.
So you sayin you wouldnt bring her home??:polling: