Shame half of you don't do this

dedetriniking

I guess if it was a fete pic from the gallery and I was talking about her skanky outfit and how unclassy she looked. Or if she was frm brooklyn and my name was Richard, no one would tell me I was salty or hating. Lol

But because I'm fat and she's slim, I'm automatically a salty hater. Lol.
No yuh salty for assuming that the woman doing all of this just for show and not willing to entertain the possibility that she is doing this to help motivate people to work out so that we all can live in a healthier and happier world.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
i would pass on her 100 times.. she looks like a teenage boy that plays basketball.

women suppose to be soft an squeezable, somethin to grip an spread.. im not into that long hard shit..

Steupz

i would pass on her 100 times.. she looks like a teenage boy that plays basketball.

women suppose to be soft an squeezable, somethin to grip an spread.. im not into that long hard shit..
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
what the hell?? :confused

how allyuh calling up my name so..
I have no idea. I don't ever recall running you down. I never ran a woman down in my life. Especially not on island mix.

I think the only chick I ever flirted with was vincy empress and groovy little thing and they both thick like molasses.

I guess because I said u look better than doctor daughter that must mean I running you down

Kmt @ DSP with his bullshit.

@Taj. I'm just speculating. Lol.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
I prefer my women thicker than that. But if she throw me the pums I might hit it if I am in the mood.
*controls my inner logic nazi, which is SCREAMING right now*

Honestly some black men seem to be really into the boyish look these days (women that yes might be slim, but no curve to the waist just a straight line down, maybe even overly broad shoulders, and a rather squarish or rectangular mannish face) these days.

I have no problem bigging up pretty girls slim or "healthy" (lols) or whatever...but interest in a girl with a rather manly cut to her face and no actual curve to the waistline always made me say things that make you go hm...every hoe have dem stick a bush doh so hey...