Sharapova Calls Out Serena For Comments

DSP

Heri
old married European men must be the in thing for famous black women these days...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a5IsREI7tP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
At first I was saying Sharapova looks like she cannot even sit up straight and look professional. Then I was giving her credit for not saying anything bad about Serena. And, then the penny dropped!:swoon2:

LOL

I don't business with celebrities most of the time but I hope that she wasn't really dating a married man.... :feelsick:feelsick

And, what other black girl are you talking about? This has nothing to do with race. Adultery is not the domain of black females.

Mr Mercy

Banned
I really don't see anything wrong with Sharapova comments in this video. She were asked questions and she answered.
She did hit Serena with a subliminal towards the end when she said Serena should focus on her own relationship of dating a married man. Sharapova was right to say Serena comments about the rape case was wrong.

However the media will blow this up to be something bigger.

FYI I am a Serena Williams fan

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Didnt Serena fire shots at her first... If you fire shots, then expect them shots to be fired right back at you

DSP

Heri
Didnt Serena fire shots at her first... If you fire shots, then expect them shots to be fired right back at you
yeap, her and the Bulgarian guy fell out, then she started messing with his married(with kids) instructor. I think Sharapova was involved with the instructor before(I forget). But now Sharapova is involved with the Bulgarian fella.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i knew it was going all the way south

ugh serena great player but this is all ppl can talk about