Shouting out single mothers on Father's day.. what say you?

Minxy

no im not, im just speaking for single mothers who have it RUFF...i am not one of those, but surely u MUST kno that there are...and they can claim what they damn well please.. all i see is a bunch of non mothers telling single moms what they can and cannot claim.. GTFOH :drag:..and trying to remind me that im not black is not mean lol...im not, nor have i EVER claimed to be

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
well they could claim it but if somebody tells them to stfu aint nobody wanna hear their bytching on Father's day. then they can't get mad.. if people say "unless you are a father, have a seat".. the end.. *shrugs*... all that other shit you said about not knowing struggling mothers.. is for <s>the bir... </s> you.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
i just said like 10 times that i feel the same way! LMAO! But maybe thats because i had a good husband, i have a father, a brother in law, a pain in the ass who loves them... there are plenty women out there who have none of the above and if they want to take full credit for raising their blasted children, SO THE FUK WHAT,,,we all kno that UUUUUUUU don't possibly know anyone that is struggling in the real world :rolleyes:.. and yes, when no one wants to admit that ratchet women exist, i will stand up and say yes they do...what u don't acknowledge is that i say white women, and hispanic women act the same way...but that wouldn't make me into a racist so why would that be pointed out?? :kicks allyuh funny yes :kicks

Did i ever claim to be black? My opinion is from observation...if im seeing the same thing that Tommy, Carlo, and Colo are seeing, i can't speak of it cause im not black? :lol alllllllllrighty then

Did I ever claim that you were black? Point out where I ever insinuated that?

Okay -- so your opinion on black women is from observation and Jiggy and Colo see the same thing too. Cool.

MY opinion on shouting out single mothers on father's day is also from observation and LR, LB, SocaPro, Issa-Ali, Garrison, and Notorious Saga seem to see the same thing that I'm seeing.

saying that you can't understand or that u find some reason that they should not feel that way is ridiculous...im a single mom, i don't feel that way, but i can't take that away from others

they think im a racist :kicks..di next one have some black in she so she aright lol
I don't think you're racist in the least but I do think you're a bit ignorant about certain things and how you come off.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
no im not, im just speaking for single mothers who have it RUFF...i am not one of those, but surely u MUST kno that there are...and they can claim what they damn well please.. all i see is a bunch of non mothers telling single moms what they can and cannot claim.. GTFOH :drag:..and trying to remind me that im not black is not mean lol...im not, nor have i EVER claimed to be
Who telling who what to claim? Are we not discussing a topic?

Cheetara83

The Strong One
they think im a racist :kicks..di next one have some black in she so she aright lol
In all honesty I do see the side eye you give black women but I don't think this is one of the times and it being half black is not an excuse because it identify herself as other . I think they should let you have your say, because at the end of the day being a single mom has been your reality despite color. Now I am not saying the cards are cute or right or wrong but you are giving them your opinion from a person that has been there.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
In all honesty I do see the side eye you give black women but I don't think this is one of the times and it being half black is not an excuse because it identify herself as other . I think they should let you have your say, because at the end of the day being a single mom has been your reality despite color. Now I am not saying the cards are cute or right or wrong but you are giving them your opinion from a person that has been there.
There is no one here saying that she shouldn't have her say. At least that is not what i'm saying. She has every right to participate in this conversation, as do we.

This topic is here is for us to discuss and share ideas/opinions.

But when you want to start making it seem like my opinion isn't valid because I'm not a single mom, I find that annoying.

BTW me bringing up the black women threads has nothing to do with race and more to do with the concept.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Other one meaning LR??

It was not my intention to be mean at all.

Minx started making this a conversation of mothers vs. non-mothers.

Essentially because I'm not a mother, my point isn't valid and I shouldn't partake in the conversation.

I just pointed the black woman conversations out because others often tell her that she shouldn't participate in those conversations because she isn't black and she feels that she can because of her own personal experiences.

She's doing to the non-mothers what the others were doing to her.
Well unfortunately I didn't see it that way this time, because being a single mother isn't a black woman problem all races experience this so you can't kick her out because of what she said in the past, she is afterall a single mom.

Minxy

I don't think you're racist in the least but I do think you're a bit ignorant about certain things and how you come off.
ignorant because u cannot relate, but its all good :drag:

thats all i do on this forum...there are PLENTY threads that i don't go in because i cannot relate...but the ones that i can, u bess believe i will...and its not black women that i give the side eye to, its the ratchet WOMEN, of all colors, that feel the entitlement to make everyone around them pay for their misery :drag:

Minxy

There is no one here saying that she shouldn't have her say. At least that is not what i'm saying. She has every right to participate in this conversation, as do we.

But when you want to start making it seem like my opinion isn't valid because I'm not a single mom, I find that annoying.

BTW me bringing up the black women threads has nothing to do with race and more to do with the concept.
why is it wrong to ask u to have an open mind about something that you cannot relate to? Thats all i was doing, to judge smaddy for feeling a way that you know nothing about is not becoming AT ALL.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
well at the same time look at it like the ones who have good fathers and good father figures in their lives asking the ones who dont, to sit down and remain quiet on a day made for good fathers.. it's not the time to air out your grievances about your baby father.. if you must highlight the fact that you're a single mother then shout out the other men in your children's lives.. your father, your brother, your uncles, your cousins, your friends.. anybody who made a POSITIVE impact.. that way everybody know you still a single mother but you taking the time out to thank those who helped you..

Cheetara83

The Strong One
ignorant because u cannot relate, but its all good :drag:

thats all i do on this forum...there are PLENTY threads that i don't go in because i cannot relate...but the ones that i can, u bess believe i will...and its not black women that i give the side eye to, its the ratchet ones that feel the entitlement to make everyone around them pay for their misery :drag:
I get what you were trying to say and I want to stay on topic, but amhh the misery and entitlement thing is not only specific to black women sorry can't agree with you on that.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
Well unfortunately I didn't see it that way this time, because being a single mother isn't a black woman problem all races experience this so you can't kick her out because of what she said in the past, she is afterall a single mom.
But who is kicking her out?

I never said that being a single mother was a black woman problem. If I said that, point that out.

If you look over the earlier post, she disregards our opinion because we are not mothers. Since we are not mothers, we cannot possibly have an opinion on the OP.

Now in the "Black Woman" threads, others have told her she shouldn't partake in those threads because she cannot relate. Of which her response is that she is basing it on her experience and perceptions so she does have a place in those thread.

I bring this up because of the CONCEPT. Why is her opinions valid in those threads but mine isn't in this thread?

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
why is it wrong to ask u to have an open mind about something that you cannot relate to? Thats all i was doing, to judge smaddy for feeling a way that you know nothing about is not becoming AT ALL.
Who is judging?

Did I say that the women doing this are evil? Did I say they were bad people? That they belong in the pits of hell?

No!

What I said is that I believe that shouting out moms on father's day trivializes fathers and that often times it comes from a place of negativity.

Cheetara83

The Strong One

I didn't say your opinion wasn't valid nor do I agree with her prior antics I'm just saying it's mean to say that to her because she is infact a single mom you are limiting her from having her say. I told her in here I see her side eyes and I told her I don't agree with her but what you just did was mean that's all. You put race in this now screw the initial question because now it's out the window and it is a other like minx so when you say that, it has to come out of this discussion too.

Minxy

well at the same time look at it like the ones who have good fathers and good father figures in their lives asking the ones who dont, to sit down and remain quiet on a day made for good fathers.. it's not the time to air out your grievances about your baby father.. if you must highlight the fact that you're a single mother then shout out the other men in your children's lives.. your father, your brother, your uncles, your cousins, your friends.. anybody who made a POSITIVE impact.. that way everybody know you still a single mother but you taking the time out to thank those who helped you..
yes, like i do, my point is there are some women who don't have any of that and it adds to the inner turmoil that is already embeded in them..i guess it just erks them

I get what you were trying to say and I want to stay on topic, but amhh the misery and entitlement thing is not only specific to black women sorry can't agree with you on that.
DING DING DING, i've said that plenty, but no one sees that..tis the imix way :drag:

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
I didn't say your opinion wasn't valid nor do I agree with her prior antics I'm just saying it's mean to say that to her because she is infact a single mom you are limiting her from having her say. I told her in here I see her side eyes and I told her I don't agree with her but what you just did was mean that's all. You put race in this now screw the initial question because now it's out the window and it is a other like minx so when you say that it has to come out of this discussion too.
Point out where I did this.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
But who is kicking her out?

I never said that being a single mother was a black woman problem. If I said that, point that out.

If you look over the earlier post, she disregards our opinion because we are not mothers. Since we are not mothers, we cannot possibly have an opinion on the OP.

Now in the "Black Woman" threads, others have told her she shouldn't partake in those threads because she cannot relate. Of which her response is that she is basing it on her experience and perceptions so she does have a place in those thread.

I bring this up because of the CONCEPT. Why is her opinions valid in those threads but mine isn't in this thread?
All I am saying is who feels it know's it and let me get out of here.