Shouting out single mothers on Father's day.. what say you?

Minxy

u can't always hit the ignore button u know, or try to show some self restraint...did i address u today? :no2:...but here we are :rofl:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Buhbayduss.. why do you say you felt it diminished all who were fathers to you?

minx, get off it because you are like a dog yapping at my heels.. always running up in every thread addressing me, when i've stated many times before you dont need to address me at all.. because i generally do not address you UNLESS addressed first.

Minxy

minx, get off it because you are like a dog yapping at my heels.. always running up in every thread addressing me, when i've stated many times before you dont need to address me at all.. because i generally do not address you UNLESS addressed first.
AGAIN, did i address u today? :fool:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i think this thread has concluded that this is a growing phenemenon, albeit not necessarily a positive one that has led Hallmark to include it in their marketing toward African Americans... most mothers don't celebrate fathers day but a few single mothers want to be recognized for doing what they believe is the job of a mother and a father, much to the chagrin of others, especially fathers who believe that Fathers day should be male only.. that's it in a nutshell.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
Buhbayduss.. why do you say you felt it diminished all who were fathers to you?

I feel that way because those males who look out for my well being is been over shadow by profit and the negative of my irresponsible father...

J

Juan Dan

AGAIN, did i address u today? :fool:
you gonna learn
notice hardly anyone said anything to them bout the disrespect concerning your "rayce"
and these are supposed to be decent people with wite frens and injun frens and upperclassy attitudes
in any case there is a majority mentality and you not a part of it
I would say they hate you
seriously
not like how I say they always hated lr
its more like she chat too much and gwaan princessy
yet they have PROBLEMS with you
pay no attention to lr pay attention to the ones who have a disgust and hatred for you
they some sicknin hater bishes
I have seen this story a few times online
its usually gainst wite and panish women
yet once yuh fren sell yuh out yuh should a juss start pree cause somebody or somebodies are needing to be impressed or group admission needed

Minxy

you gonna learn
notice hardly anyone said anything to them bout the disrespect concerning your "rayce"
and these are supposed to be decent people with wite frens and injun frens and upperclassy attitudes
in any case there is a majority mentality and you not a part of it
I would say they hate you
seriously
not like how I say they always hated lr
its more like she chat too much and gwaan princessy
yet they have PROBLEMS with you
pay no attention to lr pay attention to the ones who have a disgust and hatred for you
they some sicknin hater bishes
I have seen this story a few times online
its usually gainst wite and panish women
yet once yuh fren sell yuh out yuh should a juss start pree cause somebody or somebodies are needing to be impressed or group admission needed
i think she the only one who has it out for me, i could be wrong, who cares :drag:...the only person i care about is babyloc and i can't believe that she is really mad over this shit and won't call me to talk about it...as i said before, we have had this discussion aready...not sure if she just lookin to be mad about something :dntknw:...I just dont get how identifying ratchet behavior makes me a racist :no2:...i mean, i don't just date black men, i MARRIED one and have TWO mixed children...i coulda been disowned by my parents :drag:

J

Juan Dan

i think she the only one who has it out for me, i could be wrong, who cares :drag:...the only person i care about is babyloc and i can't believe that she is really mad over this shit and won't call me to talk about it...as i said before, we have had this discussion aready...not sure if she just lookin to be mad about something :dntknw:...I just dont get how identifying ratchet behavior makes me a racist :no2:...i mean, i don't just date black men, i MARRIED one and have TWO mixed children...i coulda been disowned by my parents :drag:
you very very wrong....
forget bout babyloc she sell yuh out LONG TIME....
yet I did say you gonna learn...
once me seh me and yuh cool and yuh a par and share mentalities with me henemies dem den yuh cut off....
its survival without wahr....

most important
most important
vampirism feeds off energy
god vampirism feeds off positive energy
imagine devil ones
watch yuhself

Minxy

:vampire: lol...she has nothing on me to sell...yuh kno, if allyuh was on here screaming about crazy, ratchet guyanese/indian girls ...i wouldn't feel a way...dem ratchet too...ratchet is not a color...oh well, this vaca in August with her should be fun :beach: ..lol