Slut shaming?

J

Juan Dan

iono, never happened to me and my baby is still sweet and innocent :angel:
shit I have seen dozens of mothers do it

am I the only one who grew up in church or "respectable" environments where girls were expected to be a certain way

fukk no

J

Juan Dan

So, imagine what it feels like them to be called a slut....you see me now?
yet WHAT IS TRUTH

if my mother had a new man every year I WOULD NOT RESPECT HER

you not getting my point here?

this is the opinion OF ALL MEN

its not about making up stories etc

I am referring to women being really slutty

it just appears there is a huge conspiracy by sluts to make it seem like all women are slutty or secret sluts

I take that very offensively

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
yet WHAT IS TRUTH

if my mother had a new man every year I WOULD NOT RESPECT HER

you not getting my point here?

this is the opinion OF ALL MEN

its not about making up stories etc

I am referring to women being really slutty

it just appears there is a huge conspiracy by sluts to make it seem like all women are slutty or secret sluts

I take that very offensively
I'm sorry but you arent getting my point at all. As a woman, I am going to see and feel it differently than you, so you cant say what I say is irrelevant...... It is about making up stories to silence and punish when certain ppl are ready to do so. Those is who its going to hurt the most.

If a chick is good with who she screws around with, me, you, anybody calling her a slut isnt going to faze her. She'll shrug and keep doing her thing. Seen that time and time again.

You are making a different point than me so you cant tie them together and say mine is off.

Minxy

shit I have seen dozens of mothers do it

am I the only one who grew up in church or "respectable" environments where girls were expected to be a certain way

fukk no
i mean, i seen it happen, it just never happened to me....i tell my daughter how one mistake can get her labeled and ish like that, but do u kno how it feels to have a daughter that is out of control? There are no parenting books bruh, we do the best we can...im sure lots of that is fear based and miscommunicated...AND lots of those "church" folk are terrified of even discussing sex, let alone spend the time to educate their child

J

Juan Dan

I'm sorry but you arent getting my point at all. As a woman, I am going to see and feel it differently than you, so you cant say what I say is irrelevant...... It is about making up stories to silence and punish when certain ppl are ready to do so. Those is who its going to hurt the most.

If a chick is good with who she screws around with, me, you, anybody calling her a slut isnt going to faze her. She'll shrug and keep doing her thing. Seen that time and time again.

You are making a different point than me so you cant tie them together and say mine is off.
I am a man who has acknowledged the BULLSHIT men or say jahmaycan man do to women
from young one is expected to play dolly house and all kind of feel up

THATS A NORM and even accepted by many fathers and even mothers

hence "sluts" are created from quite early

its the nature of the culture

so I GREATLY RESPECT a woman who has tried her best to not be as such
especially when there are hundreds of men chasing

so I am not downing so called slutty women cause its quite easy to be put in that category

yet just as the blk men who dont sell drogs or the wite people who arent rayciss
I respect women who arent slutty
cause its VERY EASY to do so as its very easy to hustle or go with any majority thinking

so its not about fazing her or not
if she a slut she a slut
and if proud of it then BE PROUD

yet 9 outta 10 men do not want that for a wife
10 outta 10 boys do not want that for a mother
thats basicaly my point
sluttiness should never be viewed as normal or acceptable

yet we can also get to the psychological aspect of it
and say that NOBODY wakes up one day and decide to be slutty
hence there are reasons for

J

Juan Dan

i mean, i seen it happen, it just never happened to me....i tell my daughter how one mistake can get her labeled and ish like that, but do u kno how it feels to have a daughter that is out of control? There are no parenting books bruh, we do the best we can...im sure lots of that is fear based and miscommunicated...AND lots of those "church" folk are terrified of even discussing sex, let alone spend the time to educate their child
no dont know how it feels yet have seen it happen many times...I fear though we are moving the slutty goal post further and further and further away

hence soon as a "man a man" is viewed with all the negatives of being a liar, playa, non trustworthy person

WOMAN should never be viewed as such
yes I expect women to be respectable and soft and sweet and nice and all sorts of sweet heavenly shit

the "I can do what men do" shit really irks me cause the "men" that are being defined ARENT SHIT
as "woman" "queen" "mother" "empress" has taken on empty meanings
alrite me done

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I guess different people have different ways. Honestly I see no point in that practice. One of my good friends (somewhat of a mentor in a particular craft) has a daughter that was really speeding down the wrong lane. I met her without being introduced by him as their relationship is virtually nonexistent and became her friend with the goal of guiding her away from that type of behavior. Given who she is I can confidently say that no-one was going to shame her whether for their own reasons or to help her improve. Today she is married and seems dedicated to her union and has even had to put a few people in their place who thought they could lure her back into certain practices in total disregard for her current status. Every chance I get I tell her I am very proud of her transformation into maturity and true lady like behavior.

Minxy

no dont know how it feels yet have seen it happen many times...I fear though we are moving the slutty goal post further and further and further away

hence soon as a "man a man" is viewed with all the negatives of being a liar, playa, non trustworthy person

WOMAN should never be viewed as such
yes I expect women to be respectable and soft and sweet and nice and all sorts of sweet heavenly shit

the "I can do what men do" shit really irks me cause the "men" that are being defined ARENT SHIT
as "woman" "queen" "mother" "empress" has taken on empty meanings
alrite me done
the problem is people judging other people...there was this old spanish lady on my block that called me a slut because i was the only girl on the block...the key is to not let people and their JUDGEMENTS phase u...now if i was fuking any of my boys, then the truth would hurt, no? To this day, in my town, anyone of the opposite sex that u talk to for more than 5 minutes, u MUST be fuking...please...#aintnobodygottimeforthat# :drag:..people that know u, KNOW U, if they don't, they DON'T

J

Juan Dan

I guess different people have different ways. Honestly I see no point in that practice. One of my good friends (somewhat of a mentor in a particular craft) has a daughter that was really speeding down the wrong lane. I met her without being introduced by him as their relationship is virtually nonexistent and became her friend with the goal of guiding her away from that type of behavior. Given who she is I can confidently say that no-one was going to shame her whether for their own reasons or to help her improve. Today she is married and seems dedicated to her union and has even had to put a few people in their place who thought they could lure her back into certain practices in total disregard for her current status. Every chance I get I tell her I am very proud of her transformation into maturity and true lady like behavior.
what did you tell her?
that was a great job

I find that be the main problem, mothers etc not knowing how to communicate
yet yes I ask cause many women wanna know

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
the problem is people judging other people...there was this old spanish lady on my block that called me a slut because i was the only girl on the block...the key is to not let people and their JUDGEMENTS phase u...now if i was fuking any of my boys, then the truth would hurt, no? To this day, in my town, anyone of the opposite sex that u talk to for more than 5 minutes, u MUST be fuking...please...#aintnobodygottimeforthat# :drag:..people that know u, KNOW U, if they don't, they DON'T
all I am trying to say.

J

Juan Dan

people lie and hate....

what you might not understand is that maybe the ONLY reason why you werent taken advantage of is cause you had so many brothers

hence other girls who hung out with nothign but boys might have had a different experience

me personally when I hear women say "I have only men frens" and knowing that the way how things go

she most likely fukd a couple of them
I dont trust it and secretly think she might be slutty
so I can understand the old lady and her thinking on your block
damn I said I wasnt coming back into this thread
me gone go get lunch

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
what did you tell her?
that was a great job

I find that be the main problem, mothers etc not knowing how to communicate
yet yes I ask cause many women wanna know
First step was to get her to see value in herself. It wasn't easy because she was used to being a badting. She had a young child and was living with the dude. He didn't treat her good and that was her main excuse for doing what she did. Once she saw how toxic the relationship was and formulated a plan to get out and stand on her own she was on her way. She found a good job which was another key event. Then she began socializing, networking and eventually met her husband. Supporting her growth was frustrating but very rewarding in the end. I had to have patience with things that made me angry at her and generally crazy at times. I began to look at her as if she were my sister which made some of her antics along the way make me want to tap she in the back of her head.

I have another such individual I helped along the way. She wasn't slutty but lazy and would not stay in school no natter what. After graduating she wrote me a ltter that brought tears to my eyes because I never even realized that I played such a major role in motivating her. Her mom loves me to death (even if she swore there was something romantic between us). Not even remotely close. Her younger sister chews me out for not visiting or calling often. You'd swear I am part of their family. Sometimes all these younger people need is a lil bit of guadance without judgment.

J

Juan Dan

First step was to get her to see value in herself. It wasn't easy because she was used to being a badting. She had a young child and was living with the dude. He didn't treat her good and that was her main excuse for doing what she did. Once she saw how toxic the relationship was and formulated a plan to get out and stand on her own she was on her way. She found a good job which was another key event. Then she began socializing, networking and eventually met her husband. Supporting her growth was frustrating but very rewarding in the end. I had to have patience with things that made me angry at her and generally crazy at times. I began to look at her as if she were my sister which made some of her antics along the way make me want to tap she in the back of her head.

I have another such individual I helped along the way. She wasn't slutty but lazy and would not stay in school no natter what. After graduating she wrote me a ltter that brought tears to my eyes because I never even realized that I played such a major role in motivating her. Her mom loves me to death (even if she swore there was something romantic between us). Not even remotely close. Her younger sister chews me out for not visiting or calling often. You'd swear I am part of their family. Sometimes all these younger people need is a lil bit of guadance without judgment.
excellent
I feel women are at MAJOR FAULT though cause they been around the block dozens of times hence no youung girl should have to make the exact same mistakes as they did

yet the shit just continues

yet yes excellent move
I have often said if my daughter was to be a certain way I would disown her yet talk a talk
excellent though there is a something about a woman who THINKS every single man just want a piece or can be manipulated to do such
and realises that there are REALLY are men who not into that
or men who are even faithful
its a wake up call to many

as with the men who get poosy easy and think all women are slutty
its a wake up call when they encounter virtuous women
big respect on the works
a man is judged by his works

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

You got that right....sluts are not looking to be validated by anyone...the person doing the shaming is....and its more shameful to them that the slut is not moved by their actions....

People need to know what true comfort in ones skin is..

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
You got that right....sluts are not looking to be validated by anyone...the person doing the shaming is....and its more shameful to them that the slut is not moved by their actions....

People need to know what true comfort in ones skin is..
Don't assume that "sluts" are happy to be the way they are. Some women feel that is all they can offer, some feel that is the only way they can get someone close to them, some feel it gives them power, some feel they have to do it for resources, etc. I even had a classmate tell me she just slept with guys because they expected her to do it. And she didn't understand why she should be different from what people expected of her. I was like "WTH?" I still don't understand that logic. And she was Haitian, too, so she should have known better.

Many years later, she is successful and has given up the loose lifestyle. And NOW she is comfortable in her skin.