Slut shaming?

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I guess different people have different ways. Honestly I see no point in that practice. One of my good friends (somewhat of a mentor in a particular craft) has a daughter that was really speeding down the wrong lane. I met her without being introduced by him as their relationship is virtually nonexistent and became her friend with the goal of guiding her away from that type of behavior. Given who she is I can confidently say that no-one was going to shame her whether for their own reasons or to help her improve. Today she is married and seems dedicated to her union and has even had to put a few people in their place who thought they could lure her back into certain practices in total disregard for her current status. Every chance I get I tell her I am very proud of her transformation into maturity and true lady like behavior.
That was probably part of her problem....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Don't assume that "sluts" are happy to be the way they are. Some women feel that is all they can offer, some feel that is the only way they can get someone close to them, some feel it gives them power, some feel they have to do it for resources, etc. I even had a classmate tell me she just slept with guys because they expected her to do it. And she didn't understand why she should be different from what people expected of her. I was like "WTH?" I still don't understand that logic. And she was Haitian, too, so she should have known better.

Many years later, she is successful and has given up the loose lifestyle. And NOW she is comfortable in her skin.
Lol....everybody has a story about someone they know...

I am not assuming anything....everyones reality is different...do not discredit a valid reality for a reality you only are familiar with thru hearsay

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Lol....everybody has a story about someone they know...

I am not assuming anything....everyones reality is different...do not discredit a valid reality for a reality you only are familiar with thru hearsay
You are very simple.

I work with teenagers and I have seen this dozens of times. I use my classmate as an example because she is an adult now and has changed.

Very few women just F around to a great extent because they are "doing their thing."

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
You are very simple.

I work with teenagers and I have seen this dozens of times. I use my classmate as an example because she is an adult now and has changed.

Very few women just F around to a great extent because they are "doing their thing."
Lol....my girl...if anybody is simple is YOU...

Tired of unnu haggard heifers running me down with unnu fukkery...wah di bumbohole yuh quote me fah?

You nuh see seh a LB me didda quote and cosign, but yet you nuh quote she and seh nutten...mi see seh big boss seh di same ting about di gyal him a talk bout....but you come bring fukkery to me

Move yuh rass one side and lowe me

Me never discredit your POV, mi juss seh nuh discredit mine....yuh need fi learn fi read wid comprehension....guh chuck off sumweh ole wretch

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
Who's this jabroni??

werent you looking for aN empress the other day and a "slut" broke your heart?
come on sir
pardon me if I am wrong yet I love a slut like any other man
yet if women are viewed as the "empresses" as many SAY the are and desire
then a slut and a empress could never ever come close to each other
not sure what kind of world we living in here
Find a quote and or thread that I have said such a thing...Other words save that bullshyt for your many other enemies on this board...Seen?