Snow Snow and more Snow, anybody else snowed in?

notorious saga

Sagattarius
They said expect 8-12 or maybe 14inches of snow in Maryland but this shit looking like it will pass that expectation, it started 7Pm lastnight and suppose to snow all day today into tonight. I ready for spring this snow crap getting old fast.

Moi

well, what can i say
wow no work till monday? so they just giving u friday off? clearly I've been living in canada for too long.. They barely cancel school or work for that

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I accomplish a lot the last 2 days and it looks like the rest of the wk will be the same with a second surge coming this afternoon....

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
The work i do requires my co workers to go on the roof. They dont want to go so, i cant work. Im hurting right now. But Tax money soon come and spend off to make the dufference lol

Poca

It seems like you guys have been getting more snow than us here. I find that as the years go by we get less and less real snow storms. This winter has been crazy cold for us though.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
My screen door on the deck couldn't even open fuh snow pile up, just went out and shovel the front porch, back deck and both front and back walk ways. Ah bought a car cover yesterday best money ah spend in a long time, just hattuh pull it off and boom no scrapping ice or brushing snow off tne car. The queen gonna be bubbling a beef soup wid nuff dumplins in a few.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
It seems like yoin this global warming guys have been getting more snow than us here. I find that as the years go by we get less and less real snow storms. This winter has been crazy cold for us though.
I starting to believe more and more In this global warming phenomenon. Waking up to 3 degrees with wind chill below 0 in Maryland, jeezz ah cyah tell de last time ah see weather like this in MD it's never this cold or snowy. Last couple winters been mild though, so this been long expected I guess.

Poca

Of course global warming is real. People think it only means that the overall temperature will rise ( which is very evident in the poles) but they forget all the weather patterns and changing it will create. I think it is the only beginning and people won't have no choice but to adapt. People from a tiny Alaskan village have already been declared the first climate refugees of Northern America. Google it, it's interesting.

I starting to believe more and more In this global warming phenomenon. Waking up to 3 degrees with wind chill below 0 in Maryland, jeezz ah cyah tell de last time ah see weather like this in MD it's never this cold or snowy. Last couple winters been mild though, so this been long expected I guess.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
This kinda remind me of the snow 3 or 4 years ago...I forgot we live in the same area

...I was going to make chili I think I will make chicken and dumplings instead..need something to stick to my ribs

notorious saga

Sagattarius
This kinda remind me of the snow 3 or 4 years ago...I forgot we live in the same area

...I was going to make chili I think I will make chicken and dumplings instead..need something to stick to my ribs
Doh remind me of that blizzard, that was 2009 or might be in early Jan 2010. The damn news people said we just getting a couple inches thing turned out to be 22inches, I didn't go to work for 3 days - my car was buried.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Doh remind me of that blizzard, that was 2009 or might be in early Jan 2010. The damn news people said we just getting a couple inches thing turned out to be 22inches, I didn't go to work for 3 days - my car was buried.
Humph..tell me about it!
I was just returning back from Trinidad for Christmas and that shit happened...I just wanted to turn back around