So Fellas: Body or Face?

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
yes Georgie. whatever you say Georgie.
Mind how yuh a call bad man Georgie ennuh. G-money.

But seriously, is down low "brothers" like dat that spread diseases in the black community. Mi naw stop bun fyah fi battyman.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
like you have the power to stop me from calling you what I want. lol

as for the rest...dont mess up my thread please.

G

Gladiator

A woman can exercise and naturally change the tone and shape of her body but she cannot naturally change her face. Needless to say which one I will choose :acute:

NASDAQ

full disclosure: Nasdaq's post in Dragon's "something in the water" thread made me think of the question.
LOL.. i knew it had to be that since the thread started right after my comment

and it's body over face for me... i CAN'T deal with no FLAT ass chick. that's as simple as i can get. The chick in Dragon's thread is doable

Last edited:

TheEducator

I was once after a girl for awhile she was like a 9 or a 10 in the face. Body looked good too. Then she got naked...... I've never seen so much cellulite in MY LIFE! She had so many packs of fat and her titties looked like she breast fed all the children in Africa. The crazy thing is, she was only 22 and had no kids.

Never been so disappointed in my life.

So to answer the question. I would rather not date at all. Than go for a girl with a pretty face and an ugly body or a girl with a great body and an ugly face.

DSP

Heri
Problem is that I never had to choose.
I only mess with the full package: Brain, face, body (in no specific order of importance).

If I had to choose I would go with face over body......but I think you knew this already ROFL
lol...glad you stepped your game up.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
LOL.. i knew it had to be that since the thread started right after my comment

and it's body over face for me... i CAN'T deal with no FLAT ass chick. that's as simple as i can get. The chick in Dragon's thread is doable
:kicks

I've seen the same kind of assessment time and time again from various men on the board, so your statement just made me feel it finally ask what was floating in the back of my mind!

DSP

Heri
lol I dont think this philosophy works in this day...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jybuuw-svRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
which matters more to you?

cause I see some of you lose your mind over girls with nice bodies but the faces are kinda suspect.

So which one is your deciding factor when stepping to a woman?
Great body but okay face?

Beautiful face but body is just alright? Is that still "doable" or no?

A decent balance of both.....

Precious body...

and, Kelly Rowland face is not gonna cut it.

NASDAQ

why are people saying EQUAL balance? duuuh who wouldn't want an equal balance but the question was 1 OR THE OTHER

1. Jacked up face and nice body

OR

2.. jacked up body and pretty face

PICK ONE...

Last edited:
J

Juan Dan

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad
:kicks

I've seen the same kind of assessment time and time again from various men on the board, so your statement just made me feel it finally ask what was floating in the back of my mind!
married woman
its matters not really
what matters is that there are women that men will just fuk and women that men will marry/love
thats the key right there