So how about the new look?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I like it especially without those youtube videos that kept changing. It also looks like they're trying to make it sleeker with less graphics for those using their phones.

NASDAQ

I like the old look better... the pic gallery needs to go back on the side.
now it looks like EVERY OTHER message board

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I like it especially without those youtube videos that kept changing. It also looks like they're trying to make it sleeker with less graphics for those using their phones.
we complained about the flash advertisements and video s slowing down the loading of the pages...so the about 2 yrs late with updating that issue.

I like the old look better... the pic gallery needs to go back on the side.
now it looks like EVERY OTHER message board

I agree...the site looks plainer. It he it's own uniqueness. could have do with out the 'like' business like the rest of the other forums.

"Liking", is a soft-ass way of co-signing....it's like people that do a "Uhm hmmm' uhm hmm..uhmm" when a person is bad-talking another person. then whenthat person steps to them they say, i didn't say that...i was just listen..it was them who said that. Yet they had a thousand "uhmm hmmms" co-signing.....lol

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i like it. looks nice and simple. the default font for replying to threads could've changed though. i don't like this font. maybe i should just my default font.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
In this thread, the word "like" is all on the right side...somebody needs to do some fixing and like Babyloc said where is de damn New Post...dais all i want back...

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
But wait. Where's Taj's search feature?
mwwdmc you are soooooooooooo right

and yea on the main forum page the parts wid number of posts, views, last poster need to be larger & better color, plus bring back the new posts button that helps me save a lot of time

PS I STILL CANT FCUKIN subscribe to a thread pls pls fix it thats the only way i used to keep track of platinum status threads without relying on my memory. Allyuh crippling me.

But overall ah like it. the website look less hood, I'm less ashamed to minimize the screen when ppl walk past :grin:

LIONESS onda RISE

In this thread, the word "like" is all on the right side...somebody needs to do some fixing and like Babyloc said where is de damn New Post...dais all i want back...
thats all i need..
mwwdmc you are soooooooooooo right

and yea on the main forum page the parts wid number of posts, views, last poster need to be larger & better color, plus bring back the new posts button that helps me save a lot of time

PS I STILL CANT FCUKIN subscribe to a thread pls pls fix it thats the only way i used to keep track of platinum status threads without relying on my memory. Allyuh crippling me.

But overall ah like it. the website look less hood, I'm less ashamed to minimize the screen when ppl walk past :grin:
:kicks..yes! less hood, but more attention..too much color for me here at work..lol..

but it does look nice..

they must bring back the search and new post button..i cant go in each forum..NO!...and they need to fix the like button situation..got "likes" just floating about everywhere