So, If Colo is saying ...

Minxy

its really annoying to be questioned or disbelieve that a fine, strapping man is actually unnattached to anyone...what is one to do? Just believe u?

I'm tired of hearing....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Women: "I know you have a girlfriend, you just know how to hide her."...."I think you have a girlfriend, or probably a few chicks scattered around the place."..."I'm suppose to believe, you're single and don't have a wifey."

Any of you ladies or fellas, getting the same response when you mentioned that you're single?

I mean, do y'all really have self control when you have women of all shapes, colors, and sizes comin at u all day :mda:

Minxy

i mean, to say that they are not seeing ANYBODY? u can just believe that? I kno, they may not be caught up, or in love and shit, but really, no one? :mda:...i really meant men tho, i know some women do it, but i don't really expect dudes to believe that off the bat either

LIONESS onda RISE

i mean, to say that they are not seeing ANYBODY? u can just believe that? I kno, they may not be caught up, or in love and shit, but really, no one? :mda:...i really meant men tho, i know some women do it, but i don't really expect dudes to believe that off the bat either
No one believes him.. Hence his thread...

He never stated if its true.. Simply that he tired of hearing it

Minxy

lol, not HIM, men in general...u never meet someone, they say that they are not seeing anyone and u :mda:...how does hell does ur fine ass not have anyone?

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
I get the flip where guys find out that I'm single with no kids then they ask - what's wrong with you?

which makes me question why are certain things so hard to believe?

Minxy

well thats what im saying...it IS hard to believe...why would one be annoyed that they don't believe u, like he said...

Minxy

yea i feel that...but iono...i met this dude that is just :swoon: and i don't kno if i believe that he has NO ONE :nea:..and he seems to get annoyed when i even insinuate that I just want him to be honest with me lol... but Colo, ent u said that u was in bed with smaddy the other night and a imix gyul fuked up ur game :polling:...thats having somebody, isn't it :meeting:

Mr Mercy

Banned
Seem like you entertaining double standards. By your own admission you will believe if a woman is not seeing anyone but you wont believe a man. Therefore men will have good reason not to pursue anything serious you.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I get the flip where guys find out that I'm single with no kids then they ask - what's wrong with you?

which makes me question why are certain things so hard to believe?

lol...funny...when men hear how old i am, that i am single, with no kids. they start questioning men in general...but then again, i am usually approached by older men.....i think only young dudes, are unaware enough to start questioning the women....older dudes know the real deal

Minxy

well i said that i dont expect a man to believe that either, but i know women personally who don't engage in sex unless they are in a relationship with that person...my question is, do men do that too? Do they not bother with the frivilous thirsty women out there, or do they smash just cause they can...i kno plenty just smash, but are there any that don't?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
well i said that i dont expect a man to believe that either, but i know women personally who don't engage in sex unless they are in a relationship with that person...my question is, do men do that too? Do they not bother with the frivilous thirsty women out there, or do they smash just cause they can...i kno plenty just smash, but are there any that don't?
yep.....there are a bunch of those types.....those are the dude that get MAAAAAADDDDDDDDD attached and can't manage their emotions and are WORSE than females

Minxy

guuuuuurl, u think? he actually left me the other night cause ah bunch of my cock blocking boys wanted to be stupid lol...then text me three days later asking me who they were :kicks

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
No one believes him.. Hence his thread...

He never stated if its true.. Simply that he tired of hearing it

lol.....

I get annoyed because they are implying that because i'm unattached then something must be wrong -- that is a turn off for me
No different than my scenario...

yea i feel that...but iono...i met this dude that is just :swoon: and i don't kno if i believe that he has NO ONE :nea:..and he seems to get annoyed when i even insinuate that I just want him to be honest with me lol... but Colo, ent u said that u was in bed with smaddy the other night and a imix gyul fuked up ur game :polling:...thats having somebody, isn't it :meeting:
No, I said I went to dinner recently with and EX'...and she brought up an instance from our past relationship.

Minxy

oooooooooh, so answer my question...do i just friggen believe him and not worry about it unless something turns up?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach

lol.....

No different than my scenario...

No, I said I went to dinner recently with and EX'...and she brought up an instance from our past relationship.

You are so egotistically stupid.....

But it alright game for some of these Imixers...

So play on....