So, no one gonna discuss the Flatbus Mini-Riot?

sankofaa

lol yall stay in that police state if u want, ill stay here where black skin doesn't equal perp, and i can have as many licensed guns as i want

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I remember back around 1991 there was this black lady lady who wrote a lil paperback book about how to deal with the police when u a black man... Basically It was instructions on how communicate with them during encounters, , not to make sudden movements if stopped so they have probable cause for a search, not act like u hiding shit in ur vehicle... Basically how not to make a situation go from 0 to 60 unnecessarily so u come out alive... I think we need something like that now cause people be so confused bout what to do and wat u don't have to do wat ur rights are etc that often times they make the situation worse..

I forgot the lady name. she was on talk shows and and the news and shit

N

NaturalBornRidah

All quiet on the KG' front....*tumbleweeds*

Anyways, check this video....Dudes are STUPID', this is exactly how you get yourself shot. The passenger is REAL lucky he didn't make the paper as a Police shooting.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LXwI3UBvBz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The dude in the passenger obviously should of remained still and not make any suspicious movements. How ever the cops knew there wasn't any real danger, they wouldn't of fooled around if there was, they would of also asked the dude in the car to get out a long time ago,so its obvious they didn't feel threatened they just chose to use excessive force. You being a d!ckhead can't comprehend that.

lol yall stay in that police state if u want, ill stay here where black skin doesn't equal perp, and i can have as many licensed guns as i want
What are you talking about dummy, you do know that Florida is in the South and has many rural towns full of conservatives?!
Police brutality against blacks is everywhere.

sankofaa

The dude in the passenger obviously should of remained still and not make any suspicious movements. How ever the cops new there wasn't any real danger, they wouldn't of fooled around if there was, they would of also asked the dude in the car to get a long time ago,so its obvious they didn't feel threaten they just chose to use excessive force. You being a d!ckhead can't comprehend that.

What are you talking about dummy, you do know that Florida is in the South and has many rural towns full of conservatives?!
Police brutality against blacks is everywhere.
bytch i live in south fl, dont have to worry about that down here like in ny. The northern part of the state past orlando is a different story

N

NaturalBornRidah

bytch i live in south fl, dont have to worry about that down here like in ny. The northern part of the state past orlando is a different story
meeeh shows how much your clownass knows . Trayvon Martin ain't the first. You just don't have police shooting black men, you have white vigilantes getting in on the action.

sankofaa

meeeh shows how much your clownass knows . Trayvon Martin ain't the first. You just don't have police shooting black men, you have white vigilantes getting in on the action.
do you or have you ever lived here?? shut the fukk up and talk about backyard band thats all u people know

N

NaturalBornRidah

This sounds like the stupid shit of you said of the wild 100s is a bunch of neighborhoods. lol Southern Florida has hicks, Miami residents know they live in a racist city.

J

Juan Dan

Anyways, check this video....Dudes are STUPID', this is exactly how you get yourself shot. The passenger is REAL lucky he didn't make the paper as a Police shooting.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LXwI3UBvBz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
lol@ sankofaa not knowing nbr is an old person he used to type to that wants to give him some poosy

in any case give credit where credit is due insidious
they werent nahmean sawhamsayin yo yo watt da fakkk son
they were trying to be professional and using what lil knowledge they had
its admirable in a way
black men are less hostile from yesteryears I think
the ones who still dress like 1990's dmx, not so much

N

NaturalBornRidah

lol@ sankofaa not knowing nbr is an old person he used to type to that wants to give him some poosy

in any case give credit where credit is due insidious
they werent nahmean sawhamsayin yo yo watt da fakkk son
they were trying to be professional and using what lil knowledge they had
its admirable in a way
black men are less hostile from yesteryears I think
the ones who still dress like 1990's dmx, not so much
Quit trolling me, I swear when I get through typing and checking you lames , you get to whining and b1cthing about me doing the trolling,but on the contrary, people like you keep popping up in any threads I am in until I shut you fools down. Please kindly fukk off.

J

Juan Dan

Quit trolling me, I swear when I get through typing and checking you lames , you get to whining and b1cthing about me doing the trolling,but on the contrary, people like you keep popping up in any threads I am in until I shut you fools down. Please kindly fukk off.
did I ever tell you I used to be all over berry farms and a lotta them se blocks?
stop the bs
in any case dc men dont usually act the way you do
you smoke boat?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The dude in the passenger obviously should of remained still and not make any suspicious movements. How ever the cops new there wasn't any real danger, they wouldn't of fooled around if there was, they would of also asked the dude in the car to get a long time ago,so its obvious they didn't feel threaten they just chose to use excessive force. You being a d!ckhead can't comprehend that.

*smh*

N

NaturalBornRidah

did I ever tell you I used to be all over berry farms and a lotta them se blocks?
stop the bs
in any case dc men dont usually act the way you do
you smoke boat?
:lol:
lol@ Berry Farms.

The ################ do you know , you're the clown who used to swear up and down you were Jamaican, now you from the Virgin Islands somewhere.

Shut up!!!

TOLOMB

Red Man

Please Explain why the young men were stupid? What I just witnesses there was extrem bullshit prejudice ass cops on a power trip. I hope the young men sue the ################ out of them.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Please Explain why the young men were stupid? What I just witnesses there was extrem bullshit prejudice ass cops on a power trip. I hope the young men sue the ################ out of them.

When the cops stop you, why are you moving your hands under your seat. Then when you get shot and they say you was reaching or something, and no weapon is found....people want to cry bloody murder.

In addition, why the situation take a super duper awful turn....you admitted that you did something suspicious, if you clean then let him search you. Why resist to the point where you getting slammed to the sidewalk.

TOLOMB

Red Man
When the cops stop you, why are you moving your hands under your seat. Then when you get shot and they say you was reaching or something, and no weapon is found....people want to cry bloody murder.

In addition, why the situation take a super duper awful turn....you admitted that you did something suspicious, if you clean then let him search you. Why resist to the point where you getting slammed to the sidewalk.

All of that you said may of had some value if there wasn't a video. From the time the cop said you was doing 50 on a NYC street with your tail lights out, you know he was on some shit. What I witness there was a DWB stop and illegal search, on top of was a clear use of excessive force and brutality. That stop and frisk law was not intended to be used like this but that cop aided by the CODE just decided to remind the gentlemen that he got the power of the law on his side which he happily abuses when he see it fit.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
All of that you said may of had some value if there wasn't a video. From the time the cop said you was doing 50 on a NYC street with your tail lights out, you know he was on some shit. What I witness there was a DWB stop and illegal search, on top of was a clear use of excessive force and brutality. That stop and frisk law was not intended to be used like this but that cop aided by the CODE just decided to remind the gentlemen that he got the power of the law on his side which he happily abuses when he see it fit.
Perhaps, becuz I'm not being bias and objective...its confusing u.

Let's be REAL and state First Hand Facts. Ask the Average NYKER', let alone a driver what is the maximum speed limit for Hwys, Parkways, Expresways in NYC...and they will tell you its 65mph. When in fact the maximum speed limit for those speedways is 50mph. Then ask them about a residential street, they will say 35mph...when it's 20mph. Hence why in every neighborhood you see now SPEEDBUMPS up and down the Street.

Speeding in NYC is Normal everyday activity. We are very fortunate that there are bigger things going on in the City, that they don't enforce it like they should. You said the officer used excessive force...well that's your opinion!!! NO Force is needed when you comply...he didn't comply, for was needed and applied. As a MILITARY MAN, I'm sure what you do in the warzone most civilians consider to be extreme or unnecessary, but is clearly LEGAL by NATO and such.