So, someone fill me in.....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
So I don't know why MINX took special offense to LR' yesterday. I saw Minx ask to be filled in on what people were referencing her about...LR' posted a link to the thread, and Minx want str8 for her LR's HEAD.

Why MINX flip out like that on LR'?

Minxy

in the thread where i said that i was born in canada but don't claim it she came in there with her ...:scratch or what the fuk ever talkin bout being from 3 different places :rolleyes:...im surprised it took this long, that was a couple weeks ago i think...she muss be busy for once and had to get Dragon involved... or just wanted to make it look like he's the one who cares :drag:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
colo.. if you, me, swerve , agro and dragon on a basketball court and a man get shoot on the court... and agro say "aye that man get shot".. is she the only one that saw the shooting?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
in the thread where i said that i was born in canada but don't claim it she came in there with her ...:scratch or what the fuk ever talkin bout being from 3 different places :rolleyes:...im surprised it took this long, that was a couple weeks ago i think...she muss be busy for once and had to get Dragon involved... or just wanted to make it look like he's the one who cares :drag:
Oh, ok...I guess I waant around when all that was going down.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
colo.. if you, me, swerve , agro and dragon on a basketball court and a man get shoot on the court... and agro say "aye that man get shot".. is she the only one that saw the shooting?
Perhaps not, everyone present is worth questioning....not just a singled out individual.