So, TD wasn't prepared for her enviroment.....

J

Juan Dan

idk Carlo...my son met a VERY nice girl from England when we were in Ja...she was so sweet and nice...i said if dat was an american girl, she woulda done try to run off wit him somewhere and do "things"...these lil american girls fast as hell
where in merca she from?
what her parents do
etc etc etc

I went to school with upper crusters in dc and they operate differently
their tennis lessons and overall lifestyle allows for no such thinking

it happens yet its all about how one grew up

I will go so far as to say EVERY MOTHER WHO A HOE THERE IS A 90% CHANCE dawta will be a hoe

I have never seen a bad girl with a mother who had good teachings

good mothes usually raise good daughters
its that simple

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
we can agree to disagree and you can be biased cause we discussing trinidad here...

in any case when she comes on himix....

ASK HER

or ask himix women who grew up in trinidad.....

I am very sure I am right....

she would have experienced worse in trinidad

especially since she poor.....

she just wanted to complain and down blk men in merca

lets hope she is enjoying herself and found that trini utopia somebody fooled her into believing
lol

she a silly woman

yet yes ask the himix women and see what htey say
Nutten to do with bias. I am not afraid nor ashamed of anything to do with Trinidad. It has lots of positives and many negatives as well. I do know for sure that the idea of a 30+ year old who knows a little 11 year old girl beyond simply seeing her in the neighbourhood would not be able to still live in that same place if that was his normal behavior. Somebody woulda chop he up long time. All this talk about the caribbean eh fuh me because I not about to seriously discuss and project things onto people and places with which I have had limited exposure. I doh ha to ask nobody nutten because as I said I know what I talkin about. Trindad is culturally very different from here. People does still have an obligation to greet neighbours and people in their community. Children are still taught to and expected to respect their elders. And so on. I doh know what you've been exposed to but I know what I grow up in and around. You think if Trinidad was half as bad as what you claiming it to be she would have gone back there after that experience? Come on guy. Trinidad eh no wasteland, most people who grow in Trini would probably prefer to return one day than die anywhere else in the world.

J

Juan Dan

Nutten to do with bias. I am not afraid nor ashamed of anything to do with Trinidad. It has lots of positives and many negatives as well. I do know for sure that the idea of a 30+ year old who knows a little 11 year old girl beyond simply seeing her in the neighbourhood would not be able to still live in that same place if that was his normal behavior. Somebody woulda chop he up long time. All this talk about the caribbean eh fuh me because I not about to seriously discuss and project things onto people and places with which I have had limited exposure. I doh ha to ask nobody nutten because as I said I know what I talkin about. Trindad is culturally very different from here. People does still have an obligation to greet neighbours and people in their community. Children are still taught to and expected to respect their elders. And so on. I doh know what you've been exposed to but I know what I grow up in and around. You think if Trinidad was half as bad as what you claiming it to be she would have gone back there after that experience? Come on guy. Trinidad eh no wasteland, most people who grow in Trini would probably prefer to return one day than die anywhere else in the world.
I am not saying its a bad place...I love t n t people...
if thats what you know thats what you know.....
I know women from there who say different.....

you say things like that could never happen there and are saying she was right to go to her utopia....

well a older gentleman wrote about her return and in a sense warned her that things werent all rosy.....

who said wasteland
what I am saying is there is a worst attitude towards women/girls than what she experienced in texas

you saying I am wrong

I will go ask my laventville badgal fren dem and some indian upper classers for differeing opinions....

we will defer the facts to you for now....

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Yes, it is.
okay well that little girl did what she was supposed to do, and that was to protect her mother. I still say w/e the heck she was on, they need to remove it off the streets RIGHT now. I've seen people on boat, and never seen them act like her.

Mr_Crafty

children dont get battery in t n t?
shit
the things I hear of children going through in the caribbean

WOULD NEVER happen in merca
NEVER
Fixed
It would happen in america though, but there will be REPERCUSSIONS
Unlike in the C'bean where it seems people(And I mean grown ass men & women eh) can do children anything and get the ################ away with it.

J

Juan Dan

Who the fock is TD...and why are negroes shook to type he or she name?
she is my new friend with a confused or fukd up mentals depending on how you view it.....

appears she is like a pastor who is takign all the offering and sniffing cokito with it....
as in she dont mean what she write...
kind of science fiction....

yet she thinks tnt better than merca

I say the worst of merca is one millions times BETTER than the worst of tnt

J

Juan Dan

Fixed
It would happen in america though, but there will be REPERCUSSIONS
Unlike in the C'bean where it seems people(And I mean grown ass men & women eh) can do children anything and get the ################ away with it.
yeah thats it, repercussions......
erbody would rob and steal if laws werent in place or things werent normal.....

I cant believe he making a point as if children have it worse in merca....
he cant possibly believe that

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Her mother was randomly grabbed up and attacked. What was gonna do? Find a corner and cry...stueps[/QUOTE]

I would say that was normal reaction for certain mentalities and environments...

that lady is a mad woman :eek:hgosh...poor lil girl...she'll carry that with her for the rest of her life :no2:
I think that little girl has already been carrying a burden...

okay well that little girl did what she was supposed to do, and that was to protect her mother. I still say w/e the heck she was on, they need to remove it off the streets RIGHT now. I've seen people on boat, and never seen them act like her.

Is BOAT...PCP?

If so, that's what she's on...they just call it "Wet" up north, and "sherm" out West.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4H5CAIiCCC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Her mother was randomly grabbed up and attacked. What was gonna do? Find a corner and cry...stueps[/QUOTE]

I would say that was normal reaction for certain mentalities and environments...

Is BOAT...PCP?

If so, that's what she's on...they just call it "Wet" up north, and "sherm" out West.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4H5CAIiCCC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
yup, it's PCP but it can also be this.
boat weed soaked in elmbalming fluid and laced with PCP. gives you scary ass trips. stay away from this shit, kids.
I've seen people trip hard off of that, and dippers (cigarettes dipped in liquid PCP).

Minxy

why :polling:

Is BOAT...PCP?

oooooooooh is that what "wet" is...:good:
for the LIFE of me, i will never understand why people do Mollys and stuff like that...i mean why take the risk of something like this happening to you :no2:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
for the LIFE of me, i will never understand why people do Mollys and stuff like that...i mean why take the risk of something like this happening to you :no2:
she's lucky nobody actually tried to kill her ass. you're not a car lady, but you can get mowed down in the middle of the street.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
so here's a funny...so my mother told me one time her and the other sweethearts were hanging out with their bros. one of the bros got a hold of some PCP, stripped down and started acting like he was a train on the tracks. down to him going around shouting "choo-choo!!!" :kicks