So the Internets Are ALL A buzz Today with...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Kendrick Lamar's verse...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SaMreUKk5Fk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its alright...
I never was feelin his flow.. but i dig what he is saying

What yall think?

~Urbane~

I have not had the time to fully comprehend whats going on yet , but a diss song by Joell Ortiz is already out..lol ( I have not listened to it yet...no speakers)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_d3h3mkbg0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I have not had the time to fully comprehend whats going on yet , but a diss song by Joell Ortiz is already out..lol ( I have not listened to it yet...no speakers)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_d3h3mkbg0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Well Kendrick Lamar came out with a verse calling out other rappers to step their game up... too much bling talk in rap and shit like that.. he neamed a few names and called himself King Of New York... but it wasnt really a dis.. just asking everyone to step his game up...

Everyone is responding though

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
that Joell Ortiz shit is HARD

kendrick lamar voice dont go with the beat and his flow is wack
thats what i was just telling someone on FB... Kendrick is a dope lyricist but thats it... he needs to flow better with the beat... its like those dudes that cram 10,000 syllables in a bar and think that shit is nice..

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i just hope this gets these rappers to get off the twerkin rap and trap rap and the name brand rap and get back to LYRICS

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
thats what i was just telling someone on FB... Kendrick is a dope lyricist but thats it... he needs to flow better with the beat... its like those dudes that cram 10,000 syllables in a bar and think that shit is nice..
like, i gotta suffer thru the wack flow to hear that the lyrics is nice....

man but with Joell Ortiz...I FEEEEEELLLLLLL that shit...his flow, his voice, he just a beast...i get goosebumps listening to that shit....i done listened to that shit mad times already

"you took a chance like Monopoly cards" that shit right there!!!!!!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
like, i gotta suffer thru the wack flow to hear that the lyrics is nice....

man but with Joell Ortiz...I FEEEEEELLLLLLL that shit...his flow, his voice, he just a beast...i get goosebumps listening to that shit....i done listened to that shit mad times already

"you took a chance like Monopoly cards" that shit right there!!!!!!
yea that was tough... but i am waiting for fabolous's response...
Fab is like the ideal rapper... Lyrics, Flow, Voice...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
yea that was tough... but i am waiting for fabolous's response...
Fab is like the ideal rapper... Lyrics, Flow, Voice...
dude...i was just saying that to somebody else...i am waiting for fabolous to respond

there are mad ny rappers willing to eat KL verse alive...you know how many mc's would dust off their microphones to get at him...the underground got 1000 hungry mc's ready to eat him up

shit....i would even take a verse from Sha Stimuli or jadakiss

Oneshot

where de crix
dude...i was just saying that to somebody else...i am waiting for fabolous to respond

there are mad ny rappers willing to eat KL verse alive...you know how many mc's would dust off their microphones to get at him...the underground got 1000 hungry mc's ready to eat him up

shit....i would even take a verse from Sha Stimuli or jadakiss
Kendrick did them a favour, they were getting lazy Fab's last mixtape could not mess with Kendricks

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Who Alex? Yea he going hard defending that verse...
Its not that Kendrick lyrics arent dope, its his flow i cant get with...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Who Alex? Yea he going hard defending that verse...
Its not that Kendrick lyrics arent dope, its his flow i cant get with...

yea Alex....lol...he funny tho

and i completely agree with you...gonna TRY and listen to to KL verse again...i tried listening to the whole song...and the first verse was wack....i didn't even make it to the last verse

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
see...i just listened to the whole shit....Jay Electronica voice is more tolerable

although KL lyrics is better, and i do appreciate what he trying to say....his delivery is off