So the Internets Are ALL A buzz Today with...

Ras_Apache

Prime example of a generation gap. Youngsters going crazy over the "verse" in mh opinion the "verse" was some regular sh! T. Its sad that youngsters dont really know hype sh!t and get exited about regular stuff...

Eminem will finish that fool....bout lyrics...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Prime example of a generation gap. Youngsters going crazy over the "verse" in mh opinion the "verse" was some regular sh! T. Its sad that youngsters dont really know hype sh!t and get exited about regular stuff...

Eminem will finish that fool....bout lyrics...
you talking about Kendrick Lamar or Joell Ortiz?

cause i am reading the youtube comments and i definitely have to agree with the generation gap comments

Eminem don't have to respond.....he claimed he the king of ny...so it's up to the ny rappers to address it

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
generation gap for real!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dgGLJNOCcE4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W8qVMYqGuQg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

joell had the least amount of time to come up with his response....and his verse is so much better....now dudes taking all this time and can't come up with something better???

Ras_Apache

you talking about Kendrick Lamar or Joell Ortiz?

cause i am reading the youtube comments and i definitely have to agree with the generation gap comments

Eminem don't have to respond.....he claimed he the king of ny...so it's up to the ny rappers to address it
In that case old ass jay z will finish him

~Urbane~

Joel Ortiz put so many punchlines in that song , i had to check the lyrics to catch them all...lol

Sacramento kings , transformers "star scream" , independence day "lucky drunk" ......nice!..lol

dedetriniking

KL did all those cats a favor for real...cuz there is electricity in the rap world again.

I'm surprised Nikki dissed KL's flow....i thought he was good....I agree with her about Ortiz though.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I like Kendrick's lyrics, I never was one to go along with his flow but it's always his lyrics that pulled me in. That verse is what is going to bring back the lyricists because I'm tired of these sing songy "rappers" (clearingthroatDrake) dragging everything down.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Rap fatally wounded: September 13, 1996, Las Vegas, NV
Rap pronounced dead: March 9, 1997, Los Angeles, CA

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
The whole song was dope from start to finish.. You have to read the actual lyrics to appreciate the art.. :yu:

And the fact that people are compelled to respond makes it even more dope!! :yu:

Loved KL verse but it wasnt a diss track. A diss track is Hit Em Up. A diss track is Ether.

HOWEVER, I am loving the Instagram memes. I was lmao-ing all last night.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
The whole song was dope from start to finish.. You have to read the actual lyrics to appreciate the art.. :yu:

And the fact that people are compelled to respond makes it even more dope!! :yu:
ummmm no it wasn't Big Sean's verse was GARBAGE

and as far as KL verse, if i gotta squint my eyes, fine tune my ears and put on some noise cancelling device to drown out the sonic abomination that is Kendrick Lamar's voice, just to hear his fairly decent lyrics and how hot his verse is, then he ain't saying nothing as far as i'm concerned...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Joel Ortiz put so many punchlines in that song , i had to check the lyrics to catch them all...lol

Sacramento kings , transformers "star scream" , independence day "lucky drunk" ......nice!..lol
"you the next thing on my fork"

"i personal train this beat, it gotta get ripped"

"the apocalypse fell upon us, watch the zombies i split"

"i'm immune to these rappers y'all calling sick"

"y'all all chitlings when a #################### trying to eat"

"i do ####################s harm with these bars"

"it was brave, you took a chance like monopoly cards"

"i rock with some cons out west like the boy ye" (kanye west)

i can go on and on......HE IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!

what did KL say that was so noteworthy????????????

Oneshot

where de crix
"you the next thing on my fork"

"i personal train this beat, it gotta get ripped"

"the apocalypse fell upon us, watch the zombies i split"

"i'm immune to these rappers y'all calling sick"

"y'all all chitlings when a #################### trying to eat"

"i do ####################s harm with these bars"

"it was brave, you took a chance like monopoly cards"

"i rock with some cons out west like the boy ye" (kanye west)

i can go on and on......HE IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!

what did KL say that was so noteworthy????????????

I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you n*ggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n*ggas
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you n*ggas
What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You better off tryna skydive

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you n*ggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n*ggas
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you n*ggas
What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You better off tryna skydive
yea......that was IT....that was the only thing in that long ass verse full of congested syllables that was noteworthy

that nigg@ rhymin' and timin's all off
his verse more congested than a kid with a cough

yeah i just freestyled that :rofl:

Oneshot

where de crix
yea......that was IT....that was the only thing in that long ass verse full of congested syllables that was noteworthy

that nigg@ rhymin' and timin's all off
his verse more congested than a kid with a cough

yeah i just freestyled that :rofl:
agreed but that was all was needed,
and those two lines about new york. else let us face it, a lot of guys would still be chilling at home, enjoying that royalty money.

i dont think 5am in Toronto had that impact

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
ummmm no it wasn't Big Sean's verse was GARBAGE

and as far as KL verse, if i gotta squint my eyes, fine tune my ears and put on some noise cancelling device to drown out the sonic abomination that is Kendrick Lamar's voice, just to hear his fairly decent lyrics and how hot his verse is, then he ain't saying nothing as far as i'm concerned...
:kicks:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Dope songs are acknowledged...

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F105316298"></iframe>