So the Internets Are ALL A buzz Today with...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

Oneshot

where de crix
The whole song was dope from start to finish.. You have to read the actual lyrics to appreciate the art.. :yu:

And the fact that people are compelled to respond makes it even more dope!! :yu:
i agreed, the track reminded me of A$AP Rocky's 1 train.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
gracias...the fact that the verse got people actually put something together, especially something of quality says something. Whether you don't like the guy's voice or flow (not just directed to you Nikki) it actually pulled people into the studio to actually put out some decent music instead of that copy & paste shit.
that's pretty much what it was supposed to do....wake up the sleeping lyrical giants

i mean it took Joell less than 24 hours to respond...dude did that shit in such a short time...i wonder how long it took Kendrick to write that mediocre piece of gahbij (big boss word)

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
So how do you New Yorkers feel that a west coast cat is King of New York? lol

Dude dissed Big Sean on a Big Sean track.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
So how do you New Yorkers feel that a west coast cat is King of New York? lol

Dude dissed Big Sean on a Big Sean track.

he got some damn nerve even trying to claim that....and that's why Joell responded so quick

yo, i am so annoyed with all the young wannabe hip hop fans talking about "who is Joell Ortiz" and "why he responded when nobody called his name"

young hip hop fans are so fukking annoying to me...snot nose dumb asses

~Urbane~

"you the next thing on my fork"

"i personal train this beat, it gotta get ripped"

"the apocalypse fell upon us, watch the zombies i split"

"i'm immune to these rappers y'all calling sick"

"y'all all chitlings when a #################### trying to eat"

"i do ####################s harm with these bars"

"it was brave, you took a chance like monopoly cards"

"i rock with some cons out west like the boy ye" (kanye west)

i can go on and on......HE IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!

what did KL say that was so noteworthy????????????

Nothing... his verse does not peak my interest at all.

"chico be in Sacramento so much he can claim king"

"I turn this ******* into indepedence day without the lucky drunk pilot"

" i am optimus prime trucking your boulevard , just wishing that a star screams so i can go on a bombing mission.."

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
he got some damn nerve even trying to claim that....and that's why Joell responded so quick

yo, i am so annoyed with all the young wannabe hip hop fans talking about "who is Joell Ortiz" and "why he responded when nobody called his name"

young hip hop fans are so fukking annoying to me...snot nose dumb asses
exactly...it was like the main ones that were under 25 on the radio last night were like "what's the big deal, he didn't really say anything?" "y'all are hyping this up too much," and all I could do was my shake my head thinking that were probably upset because he mentioned Drake. Maybe these bammas will stop shimmying to their songs, rapping about a phony ass life and put out real shit.

sankofaa

had guiliani left ny grimey, he wouldnt have been able to say that lol

what was fabs response?? Pretty sure asap rocky aint gonna respond lol

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
<iframe src="http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/s/1533249/2/" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" width="100%" height="160"></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
mannn...i don't know how to even feel about this one...lol...this so grimy, i feel like i need a bath after listening to this..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wF6p58cl5A4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheEducator

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x82IeV8Ifks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMFAO!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
mannn...i don't know how to even feel about this one...lol...this so grimy, i feel like i need a bath after listening to this..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wF6p58cl5A4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
papose is wack to me.. he another one with no flow...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
how yall feel about that other dude out of Kendrick's crew... Jay Rock.. i was a fan of his before Kendrick..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R9wJuvGqPsM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GprpUNzYvNk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

~Urbane~

papose is wack to me.. he another one with no flow...

I am sorry , but this was the best diss song to Kendrick Lamar. In fact , this is one of the only songs that sounds like it was directed to him. Most of the other responses , just sound like songs they had all along and modified to sound like a diss track.