So this Jamaican girl tell me " We Ting " is the best ,

Minxy

see how you feel you have to get personal with me....why you so emotional?????

does my words hurt you so much????

trini man act like gyal
:rolleyes:...Nikki, imixers STAY flinging words at eachother, please get over urself with the emotional shit...good lord :headbang:.. and Jamaican men CHAT same bloodclat way :drag:

Its just funny how the real jamaicans mostly hanging back with a note here and there...but the wannabe jamaican defense mampi stay swinging she massive club at the heads of trinis with rabid abandonment and bad intentions..........Well yes!

Amazing!
I am trini Nikki....and all your aspersions are being targeted at trinis.
Its like when whites say nasty things about blacks in front of other blacks who they don't consider like the others.

Maybe your words do hurt because i think....i think...i might like you...a lot.

Anyway i'm showing my sensitive trini gyal tendencies again so lemme just nah bother you no more.

Peace and love Nikki.....peace and love.
:lol

SMH, girl, we in the same age group, sorry, you cant comprehend the fact that i have attended nuff parties, over 25 years and better in NYC, and yes, it is factual all that been said!
well then you should kno betta bruh

One thing I've realized on this site is that the few posters that are quick to call people dumb etc are literally the main ones that are dumb themselves. I haven't put Jamaicans down and neither the Jamaican fellas I dated but you have selective and imaginative reading. Its seems like you want me to actually go on a Jamaican bashing fest.
this is unfortunately true...and even if u clear it up, dem nah wha acknowledge it :no2:

Remember the dance...:kicks

:kicks :kicks

I'd rather see all of you come together to collectively bash Black America than this here bag of mess...

U guys squabble over the silliest Sh!t!!!
yea right! :tekdat

D

DiTriniempress

Me? Getting mad?
Not at all baby love.

Are you still into Jamaican men?......romantically that is.......not culturally.

It's neat how you can strip away culture from the C O C K. No teeth right? Good girl.

I have no problem with dating other Jamaican fellas and that doesn't mean I dislike Trini men neither because I know this thread will eventually swing that way from small minded people lol

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I have no problem with dating other Jamaican fellas and that doesn't mean I dislike Trini men neither because I know this thread will eventually swing that way from small minded people lol
I'm trying to get with Babyloc's sister at the moment but if Loc continues to block we should see if something can come of this.

Colors

STEADY WUK
I'd rather see all of you come together to collectively bash Black America than this here bag of mess...

U guys squabble over the silliest Sh!t!!!
This has been going on forever on this site.......always bashing another island for this or that......sad but it is an everyday thing on islandmix