So this Trinidad James guy

Go to 5:16 first... then go watch all of it.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ew0BgjJYd9c?hl=en_GB&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ew0BgjJYd9c?hl=en_GB&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Hip Hop heads acting like its a Soca fete...I never knew this is how they act at their raves

BacchanalDiva

Huh, SMH…interesting that you should state that !

….just the thought of Sweet T&T reflected in this light is enough to try and insult another country (Jamaica) , hard for you to digest the fact that Sweet T&T have a lot of these same characters that you so dislike that you would wish them upon on another Island. I have no idea what fantasy Island half of you guys come from or live in….some of you guys need to see and smell the shit in your own backyard before you wish it on the next man/island !

yeah, it is a good thing some of us travel frequent to know better !
SMH I come back in here cause my son telling me tongue in cheek that this is his new favorite rapper and I wanted to show him the thread. Other than that, I have no interest in this guy blowing up or not, Trinidadian or not because I'm not into the music..for the most part, not into hip hop period. I thought him and his vid looked horrible and made a joke that only makes sense in the context of islandmix and you getting all serious and sensitive. Get over yourself. Funny thing is, from hearing him speak and reading about him, I'd say he's an intelligent, decent fella who found a gimmick and its working for him. The gimmick just not my cup of tea. Another funny thing is that allyuh swear ppl on here stupid enough to believe every JA stereotype yet you here reinforcing the stereotype that Jamaicans over sensitive and quick to take offense. Get a life.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Oh god..horrible. Somebody should pay him to switch up for a green, black and gold.
SMH I come back in here cause my son telling me tongue in cheek that this is his new favorite rapper and I wanted to show him the thread. Other than that, I have no interest in this guy blowing up or not, Trinidadian or not because I'm not into the music..for the most part, not into hip hop period. I thought him and his vid looked horrible and made a joke that only makes sense in the context of islandmix and you getting all serious and sensitive. Get over yourself. Funny thing is, from hearing him speak and reading about him, I'd say he's an intelligent, decent fella who found a gimmick and its working for him. The gimmick just not my cup of tea. Another funny thing is that allyuh swear ppl on here stupid enough to believe every JA stereotype yet you here reinforcing the stereotype that Jamaicans over sensitive and quick to take offense. Get a life.
You make a presumptuous statement that Trinidad James should wear a flag that is not yours(nor have a connection with), then you decide to quickly contradict yourself saying you support him and get mad when some one tells you what's the reason you mention their country (and country's flag) when it has nothing to do with you or the subject?

I think we all know who and which people are sensitive.

BacchanalDiva

You make a presumptuous statement that Trinidad James should wear a flag that is not yours(nor have a connection with) then you decide to quickly contradict yourself saying you support him and get mad when some one tells you what's the reason you mention their country or country's flag when it has nothing to do with you or the subject?

I think we all know who and which people are sensitive.
You ppl are retarded. Where do you get that I support him? Anyway, sensible imixers understood the humor in my initial statement. The rest should get a life.

N

NaturalBornRidah

You ppl are retarded. Where do you get that I support him? Anyway, sensible imixers understood the humor in my initial statement. The rest should get a life.
You inadvertently are supporting him,you decide to compliment him by saying he is a decent fella and highly intelligent , but before you made a snide remark about how he has to change his flag.

What sense do really you make? The only thing retarded is your posts.

BacchanalDiva

You inadvertently are supporting him,you decide to compliment him by saying he is a decent fella and highly intelligent , but before you made a snide remark about how he has to change his flag.

What sense do really you make? The only thing retarded is your posts.
The only thing retarded is you deciding to jump in here, where you have no idea what you're talking about, based on your own agenda and predjudice cause you think everyone in the same boat as you..and you just like to argue. Take win. Bye

N

NaturalBornRidah

The only thing retarded is you deciding to jump in here, where you have no idea what you're talking about, based on your own agenda and predjudice cause you think everyone in the same boat as you..and you just like to argue. Take win. Bye
How about you know when to stop ,I'd figure 'd you be dumb but at least have enough sense to know when you have been checked.SMH

N

NaturalBornRidah

Doesn't matter ya clown ass n!gga,its still stupid for you to say a person should wear a flag that ain't even yours.

Since you have false and confused identity another person should.Man yall get out of here,jokes.

Corrupt file

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-GHnVCxHXrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>