So we really getting a foot a snow in NYC on Carnival weekend.....

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
has it started snowing there yet? take pics and post
yeah I saw it when we were leaving out this morning on channel 4. I feel bad for my fam up in MA because 2 feet of snow. :no2: I'm just glad we dodged that bullet this time.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
yeah I saw it when we were leaving out this morning on channel 4. I feel bad for my fam up in MA because 2 feet of snow. :no2: I'm just glad we dodged that bullet this time.
dang. i was kinda hoping for some snow-- just to be out of work. smh. i wouldn't care to lose power though-- i'll say that much

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
so, much cry babies....

Back in the 90's...When it use to snow like everyday in the winter, from Halloween to Easter Sunday. It was nothing to cry about...now that we get 1 or 2 snow falls all winter you guys b!tchin. Well, move to Florida or Texas.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
dang. i was kinda hoping for some snow-- just to be out of work. smh. i wouldn't care to lose power though-- i'll say that much
I almost posted on fb to folks who are wishing for snow to look for a wake up call on Monday. You know how it goes down over here, and I will not be shoveling snow by myself. lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea i remember too colo.. the days when winter was almost guaranteed snow.. now its infrequent.. lol but i do hate being at work when it snows tho

dedetriniking

so, much cry babies....

Back in the 90's...When it use to snow like everyday in the winter, from Halloween to Easter Sunday. It was nothing to cry about...now that we get 1 or 2 snow falls all winter you guys b!tchin. Well, move to Florida or Texas.
Sh*t i was here in the 90s too....but i'm getting too old for this sh*t. amma take your advise and move my arse outta here real soon....right after i hit the lotto.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
so, much cry babies....

I'm not used to snow like that, and shoot I wish I was still living in Texas. Then again I don't because they got snow this year. lol All of the snow y'all used to get is the reason why I never moved up to MA.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
All this teeth nashing over possible 12 inches of snow?!

You Princesses need to suck it up

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Minxy

so, much cry babies....

:stop:

Sh*t i was here in the 90s too....but i'm getting too old for this sh*t. amma take your advise and move my arse outta here real soon....right after i hit the lotto.
U can come, holla at me when u do :victory:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
All this teeth nashing over possible 12 inches of snow?!

You Princesses need to suck it up

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol I was cussing that clipper that came through here last week, and I thought about you up there. Damn that was cold!

Just because you said that, I'm going to see if we have any openings in our Lakeland office. lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Bug yep.. i spoke to "someone" and they tell me it snowing up there like evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy day LOL.. and said quite chipperly "oh it's zero" .. i was like :eek: LOL

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
yes i remember how it would snow regularly in NY. that blizzard of 96 was something though. i knew nothing of school ever being closed b/c of bad weather. we were all walking up to the school and the principal was outside on the bullhorn telling ppl to turn around and go home b/c school was closed. only time that ever in my 8 yrs at that school. then i moved down here and an inch of snow falls and school is closed. talk about being happy. LOL

I almost posted on fb to folks who are wishing for snow to look for a wake up call on Monday. You know how it goes down over here, and I will not be shoveling snow by myself. lol
for real--- you just reminded me that i'd have to shovel snow. booo to that. i guess it's good that it didn't snow down by me.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Where Everyday?

Here, it snowed steady for a few days last week then we were above zero for the better part of a week, and the roads got nice and slushy from the melting.
Only today its below freezing again (thank God) which isnt that cold for winter but zero celcius isnt the same as zero fahrenheit.