Lucianite

have not made any definitive plans
- back to montreal for Jazzfest in early july
- thinking of st lucia
- few long weekend trips to maine, CT, RI, DC
- a cruise -

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
A lot going on, I am putting things in place for Retirement, in July I am in Spain for 7 days.
just copped me a lil co-op so in the process of fixin it up now and movin in.
Only travellin i doin this year is Miami in October. maybe a quick lil destination for a 3 day weekend sometime in the summer.

trinifrombx

This year I just rel bulling till I sore

Other than that just loving life
Smh, spreading VD again, how Allyuh Bihomos Does do you, u licking out man Bamsey then taking a few for the team then go Bull a woman, smh allyuh Nasty as hell, I still want to know if you telling these women that you sucking a next man Prick ?

trinifrombx

just copped me a lil co-op so in the process of fixin it up now and movin in.
Only travellin i doin this year is Miami in October. maybe a quick lil destination for a 3 day weekend sometime in the summer.
About time, lol, in Brooklyn or you went to one of these lesser desired States ?

Smh, spreading VD again, how Allyuh Bihomos Does do you, u licking out man Bamsey then taking a few for the team then go Bull a woman, smh allyuh Nasty as hell, I still want to know if you telling these women that you sucking a next man Prick ?
just kidding dread, for the summer have one overseas trip and a couple domestic trips

might go to philly carnival

a lot of shopping, food fairs...a lot of exercising and trying to be as fit as possible

spending a lot of time with family as they gonna come up for vacay.

trinifrombx

just kidding dread, for the summer have one overseas trip and a couple domestic trips

might go to philly carnival

a lot of shopping, food fairs...a lot of exercising and trying to be as fit as possible

spending a lot of time with family as they gonna come up for vacay.
Allyuh ain't fooling me, I know you love up them Big Prick in yuh Bamsey !

carnival, since when you like wi ting ?

Do us a favor and stay away, your Pride ting coming up soon !