Soca Wives of T&T

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
oh gosssshh skilz..doh be so nah..lol... Dais Kerwin woman....and she is actually a very pleasant lady. Very pleasant and welcoming. is locks, she is half breed...
Oh that's nice to know. Tell her to tell Kerwin is time to leggo dem locs; because like dey runnin tuh reach d back ah head longggggggggggg time. :hi:

iPicong

I applaud the Soca artists for allowing their significant other to do this photo shoot......other than Bunji I thought all dem other dudes were either single or gay.......as for the horning......it always goes 2 ways....when man think they running racket easy easy dem women does be pulling bull with P-car P-car from east west north and south........

iPicong

Sidenote: people complaining about the women faces being screwup...........but dais normal......rell woman does walking rung wit dey face screw up so like beast for whatever reason.......

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
dem gyal brave yes........ but i'm proud to see them stepping out

ah certain male artist does be up in a certain neighbourhood with a certain gyal who working in a certain hospital, while his loving wife is at home......

ah wonder if he knows that - that certain gyal who working in a certain hospital worserer than he and that she have certain men in certain gunta areas :scratches: