Soca Wives of T&T

TriniDivaWoman

DarkWingDuck
dem gyal brave yes........ but i'm proud to see them stepping out

ah certain male artist does be up in a certain neighbourhood with a certain gyal who working in a certain hospital, while his loving wife is at home......

ah wonder if he knows that - that certain gyal who working in a certain hospital worserer than he and that she have certain men in certain gunta areas :scratches:
:kicks u go ahead, yuh musbe haha court clothes....i just watch dem pic n :smile3:

simmie

In regards to Machel not being reported of having a significant other anywhere for many years......has anyone thought and it's a wel known fact that he ain't easy at alllll!!! He pompous, a brat and don't know how to talk to people. What woman would want to take that stupidness on head first?

I do have to ask this question as well, why all dem red?

And lastly, is this really happening? Is this really a show that will be airing on TV? Seriously? Will it be on only in Trinidad?

Seriously, is this ah joke?

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
In regards to Machel not being reported of having a significant other anywhere for many years......has anyone thought and it's a wel known fact that he ain't easy at alllll!!! He pompous, a brat and don't know how to talk to people. What woman would want to take that stupidness on head first?

I do have to ask this question as well, why all dem red?

And lastly, is this really happening? Is this really a show that will be airing on TV? Seriously? Will it be on only in Trinidad?

Seriously, is this ah joke?
what makes u think he treats women bad? and what makes u think that women dont like a lil man handling at times????

iPicong

maybe its only the fair skin ones who volunteered? i dont see the big deal......its only 3 of 4 women and its not like them fellas really that dark......except for TC