Soft Candle......?

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
So i was walking from the train station last night to go to a graduation party with my sister and her friends. so we came up to a building that was under construction.....we had to walk across this wooden board.....so everybody walks over....but it just had to be me that had to step on a damn nail!!!!.....the shit went right through my shoe and into my foot!!....so i went to the hospital today i got a tetenus shot and some antibiotics.....
i called my mom cuz she's visiting some friends is san francisco.....and the friend said to rub some soft candle on it.

now the area is a little swollen and hurts like HELL!!!!

my question is, what will the soft candle do to help it?

~Urbane~

Libralove83 said:
So i was walking from the train station last night to go to a graduation party with my sister and her friends. so we came up to a building that was under construction.....we had to walk across this wooden board.....so everybody walks over....but it just had to be me that had to step on a damn nail!!!!.....the shit went right through my shoe and into my foot!!....so i went to the hospital today i got a tetenus shot and some antibiotics.....
i called my mom cuz she's visiting some friends is san francisco.....and the friend said to rub some soft candle on it.

I dont know??................did that nail hurt u bad?

V

vincy_socababy

i think it's made with parafin wax :confused, what it will do i not sure. you know bush remedy already

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
Trinadian said:
I dont know??................did that nail hurt u bad?
yes it hurts alot!!....i actually cried a little bit cuz i thought they would have to chop off my leg :blush:

sexy_jammette

Drunk and disorderly
My granny say soft candle is used to take pus and the nasty stuff out (if there is any). It helps a bit with inflammation too.

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
Libralove83 said:

I think you should go ahead and use the soft candle....I believe it helps reduce swelling and helps ease the pain from all the pus (dead white blood cells) accumulated around the wound. I'm not sure what soft candle is really for but heck.... my grand mother used to rub me down with that for every malady and it always worked. You can heat it a little before you apply it.

J

Juksan Stabbs

Libralove83 said:

I had that shit happen to me when i was younger but the nail passed right between my toes....needless to say i've been a believer in geezuscryst eversince!!! No Boost!!

trini2bk

F.G.I de cupcake criminal
Yea that happen to me when i was younger the nail went straight thru my foot!
All granny did was take it out i think she pour some concoction on it an put soft candle an it heal.

sweetestrini

rhel sweet
readin dis post it jus hit mih...

GRANNIES ARE DA BESS!

i knew my granny was de best but it seems like allyuh granny did learn a few tings from ym granny too ah wha...

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
yeah that's what my cousin was saying....that if my grandmother was in new york now.....she woulda done make something since the night it happened. :dntknw:

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
Libralove83 said:

if they mean candle grease as we call it in barbados... your to heat the soft candle place it over the swollen area and cover it with bandad. what ever is inside the swollen area will come to the surface and should help with the swelling of your foot an easy the pain... BTW you will feel like something is being pull from inside your foot, if thats the case it is working...
that's what i understand as soft candle

Last edited:

clchick

just rub the soft candle on the spot where the nail went through...you'll be surprised of the wonders that happen next..

I always have this in my house...

Hangtv

Soft candle

The soft candle will stop the swelling, and any infection and heal the area in less than 72 hours, its about 700 years old and I say this from experience. it is the most healing candle not none to man, I keep one with me always because it heals any outside body part, I stand by it 700%, it work if you can find it, you will not find it in the US, you may have to contact the Caribbean.

Hangtv

If you don't have soft candle, use Caster oil, on a cloth and tie the area...you will the fine in 24hrs