Sooooo.. tanning.. and cancer

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Just watched the news and some chick is on there crying about how she went to the tanning salon multiple times a week and now she's a stage three melanoma cancer surviver... and i'm there like :confused okay... why should i buss down tears with you .. cos its not like you were unknowingly exposed... you went there willingly with the knowledge of your parents... but then she says
"it's the result of poor choices.. choices i shouldnt have been given the option to make.. blah blah blah".. i mean really?? when will peopel take responsibility for their own actions??? you go to the tanning bed but now say the govt should have had regulations to make sure you couldnt go.. i mean they say you could go if your parents give permission.. you not only got permission from your parents but you ABUSED the tanning salon and you got cancer.. :confused why should i really care??

do you have sympathy for folks in these situations???

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
a real risk? they always say tanning beds are dangerous.. numerous times... why not just go out in the sun and take some sun.. if you so desperate for a darker skin tone

Inquistive

How many smokers on thie forum when it's a known fact that smoking causes cancer?

People just do things without thinking about the consequence.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
If the doc tells you there is damage from the actual sun, then why oh why would ppl think artificial light would be ok.

Don't wish illness on anyone, but you won't see me boo hooing over these ppl.

Inquistive

If the doc tells you there is damage from the actual sun, then why oh why would ppl think artificial light would be ok.

The woman in your avi has a smoke in her mouth.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
How many smokers on thie forum when it's a known fact that smoking causes cancer?

People just do things without thinking about the consequence.
honestly.. if people wanna smoke i tell them straight to their face, do ya thing.. but i'm not going to be torn up if cancer claims you.. u kno the risk but you enjoy smoking too much to give it up..

exactly! it wasnt like she was exposed to radiation or something yes... then i'd say well yea that shit needs to be regulated but its like people here do dumb shit and then want the govt to step in after, YET they scream when govts in OTHER countries stop their populace from having those choices!!! makes no damn sense..

The woman in your avi has a smoke in her mouth.
wha da have to do wid anything?? :confused