Spinoff cheap motels action

Red Pole

It amazes me how these websites make even the dirtiest, roughest, nastiest motels look like somewhere you would actually want to stay with your family.
Booking.com: Galaxy Motel, Brooklyn, United States of America - 24 Guest reviews. Book your hotel now!
Too bad they don't tell you about all the cigarette burns in the carpet, bathrooms and bed sheets before you get there.
I remember years ago I took a girl to the Galaxy, so to impress her I got the room with the Jacuzzi. That sh!t was so nasty! The jacuzzi was white on the outside but brown on the inside. The drain had what looked like hair, toenails and slime all around it.
Those were the days :beach:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
It amazes me how these websites make even the dirtiest, roughest, nastiest motels look like somewhere you would actually want to stay with your family.
Booking.com: Galaxy Motel, Brooklyn, United States of America - 24 Guest reviews. Book your hotel now!
Too bad they don't tell you about all the cigarette burns in the carpet, bathrooms and bed sheets before you get there.
I remember years ago I took a girl to the Galaxy, so to impress her I got the room with the Jacuzzi. That sh!t was so nasty! The jacuzzi was white on the outside but brown on the inside. The drain had what looked like hair, toenails and slime all around it.
Those were the days :beach:
:feelsick
I'm reading reviews to some of these hotels, ewww ewww ewwww!!!!

Red Pole

:feelsick
I'm reading reviews to some of these hotels, ewww ewww ewwww!!!!
I like this review of Galaxy...
My night at Galaxy Motel was the worst I've ever had in my life. Knowing that Galaxy is a "motel" I didn't expect my room to be luxurious but I've expected it to be decent. Unfortunately, it was extremely way below my expectation. First, I cannot say for certain, but I have the impression that the room hasn’t been cleaned for days. Second, the shower didn't work properly; I had to use a cup to pour water on my body. Thirdly, the room had bedbugs, which confirm my assumption that the room has not been regularly cleaned. While I was asleep I felt something bites me. When I turned on the light to see what it was, to my surprise I saw my sleepwear covered with blood and bedbugs walking all over the bed. I took my belongings and went to the reception desk to complain. The man on the desk completely disregarded my complaint and said no one else ever had such complaint before. I had to spend the rest of the night in my car. This was my night at Galaxy Motel.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I like this review of Galaxy...
My night at Galaxy Motel was the worst I've ever had in my life. Knowing that Galaxy is a "motel" I didn't expect my room to be luxurious but I've expected it to be decent. Unfortunately, it was extremely way below my expectation. First, I cannot say for certain, but I have the impression that the room hasn’t been cleaned for days. Second, the shower didn't work properly; I had to use a cup to pour water on my body. Thirdly, the room had bedbugs, which confirm my assumption that the room has not been regularly cleaned. While I was asleep I felt something bites me. When I turned on the light to see what it was, to my surprise I saw my sleepwear covered with blood and bedbugs walking all over the bed. I took my belongings and went to the reception desk to complain. The man on the desk completely disregarded my complaint and said no one else ever had such complaint before. I had to spend the rest of the night in my car. This was my night at Galaxy Motel.
dafuq....yuck!!!! why the heck did they sleep there anyway??? ewwwwwww

Red Pole

And none of those reviews mention the drama from jilted boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives turning up at the motel to buss somebody's a$$

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
An ode to the Windjammer

For an all too brief moment of rekindled passion, I delved into the wondrous caverns of your nether region, and dug deep to unearth the core of divine ecstasy itself. It had been three months since you left. On this night, you showed up at my door, speaking the language of aged scotch and false promises. I was only too happy to accomodate your deceitful ways.

You escaped into the unforgiving chill of a bitter cold Sheepshead Bay night. Leaving me to foot the bill for the room while you did god knows what with god knows who. Through a thinly layered wall next to my bed, I could hear a Russian prostitute bark commands at a john. Darkness swallowed the last remaining light of dusk, and engulfed my room in lonely shadows. I dug my feet into the orange shag carpet and smiled. This was the breakthrough we were looking for.

One day...soon, we shall jam in the wind once more.
:rofl: :rofl:

dafuq....yuck!!!! why the heck did they sleep there anyway??? ewwwwwww
first off i doubt people sleep in dem spots...

secondly i couldnt set foot in one of dem place.... judging from stories if u take someone there then you must not think highly of yourself or dem..... nahhhhhhhh:(

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
first off i doubt people sleep in dem spots...

secondly i couldnt set foot in one of dem place.... judging from stories if u take someone there then you must not think highly of yourself or dem..... nahhhhhhhh:(
The locals maybe, but there are tourist who don't know any better.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Back in 2006 the Galaxy was like $56 for 4 hours... them cheap motels getting beside themselves with prices.. cause they know when people ready to get that nut off, they willing to pay whatever

Garrison

Father Nutmeg
the Galaxy still popular wit them imixers...it have a married woman on here that does go dey and take heavy wood from a Bajan...
Didnt Bago have a 3sum wit NG in dey..